Leave me alone

I'll see you again..soon

During lunch break Baekhyun went to his table with his usual group of friends around it. Jongdae, obviously still pissed because of this upcoming work with the caretaker silently ate his lunch with Yixing half asleep next to him. Across them sat Kyungsoo and of course Jongin, who was, as always glued to his lips. Baekhyun couldn't decide if it was cute or disgusting. But then Sehun, the youngest of them but probably the most sassiest (yeah, even sassier than Baekhyun though it was hard to admit) took that decision off of him by loudly exclaiming "Oh my god guys get a room to already! I can't eat my food in peace because I constantly want to puke when I see you. Honestly, it is disgusting!" Baekhyun laughed at Jongin's red face and Kyungsoo's annoyed one but before he could stand up and hit Sehun, the young boy received a light slap on the head. "Oh Sehun. Mind your language. Let them be, they are being really adorable". Suho, the mother of the group. Baekhyun was pretty sure that guy was like this since the day of his birth. He cringed at the thought of a baby Suho trying to control and chaperon everything he could see. But his motherly attitude definitely worked miracles with Sehun, who instantly stopped teasing his friends and continued to eat instead. Suho stood still for a moment and looked over his group like the true mother he was. He actually seemed to count or something to make sure nobody had run off. Even though that seems annoying it never was. That was the way Suho was and they let him because honestly, he was always there to talk or support them. Satisfied that everyone was there, he settled at his usual seat at the top of the table. " How was everyone's day" he asked smiling. "" came Jongdae's short reply. He then continued to whine to Suho about his forced task with Suho listening closely. 

"Hey Baek, what do you think about that new guy Chanyeol, asked Jongin suddenly, you seemed to be pretty, ahem, into him in class earlier". Baekhyun frowned irritated at the mention of Chanyeols name. "No, he said, no I don't think he is that cool. Seemed pretty rude to me". "How would you know, came Kyungsoo's justified question, you have never talked to him, haven't you?". Baekhyun huffed. He didn't want to talk about that jerk but now must of his friends were paying attention of him with the exception of Yixing, who was still asleep. Baekhyun wondered what he got up to last night. "Have you talked to him?" repeated Kyungsoo. "Hm? Yeah, shortly when I was waiting for Jongdae. And he was really rude. Can we talk about something else now? Please." Surprisingly, they didn't interrogate him further which he was very glad about.

Suho dedicated his attention to Yixing. He gently shook the boy until he woke up. Suho smiled at him " Why are you so tired today, Yixing?". The latter yawned. "Ah, doesn't matter. Just didn't sleep much last night". He looked around. "Oh, lunch break? Man, I'm hungry". The others laughed at his confusion and continued to spend their break in comfortable chatter. Shortly before the next period started Baekhyun excused himself to got to the toilet. Much more content because of his friends he walked into the restroom only to see Chanyeol with another boy. They were standing close and fiddling with something."Is it good?" asked the other boy. Chanyeol nodded "Of course it is. You won't get something better than this elsewhere". He handed the boy a small bag full with something that looked dangerously like pot. In exchange the boy slipped him 50 pounds. "Yah, said Baekhyun, who was finally realising what was going on, what do you think you're doing?!". The boy shrieked in surprise and ran away so quickly that Baekhyun couldn't react. He looked furiously at Chanyeol who looked at him with that same blank expression from a few hours earlier. With two steps he had Baekhyun by the collar and dragged him into an empty bathroom stall. Baekyhun choked because of his hard grip and tried to fight him but being much bigger and stronger than him Chanyeol easily handled him. Once again Baekhyun was pressed against wood with Chanyeol straddling him. "You better not tell anyone about this, babe, or otherwise it would look really bad for you."  "Stop calling me that, Baekhyun managed to get out between gritted teeth, we don't even know each other! Leave me alone". His attempts to free himself only left Chanyeol chuckling against his ear. Again. "Don't you dare tell anyone. I will watch you" he said dangerously low and released Baekhyun from his grip. "Hey!" started Baekhyun but Chanyeol had already left the stall leaving a now more scared but nevertheless angry Baekhyun behind. The bell went off, signalling that the lesson had started and Baekhyun started to run to his class because he wanted to avoid any more conflicts today. While sitting in the back next to the bored Jongdae and the more than happy Suho he wondered what he should do. He could tell his teachers but then again there was no proof that they would believe him and Chanyeol would probably kill him in his sleep. His friends? Suho would absolutely freak out.. Baekhyun rembered vaguely that Yixing had once tried pot at a party and Suho was so mad at him but drove him to the hospital nevertheless because he was worried that it might effect him badly. When that hadn't been the case he forced Yixing to walk home. After that no one had tried drugs, with the execption of alcohol. And he probably couldn't trust the others to not tell Suho because eventually they told him everything. He didn't even had to ask. No, he wouldn't tell them. Yet. Baekhyun sighed in despair and rested his head on the desk. Suho, who mistook his sigh as a sign of boredom because of the lesson shoved him slightly and told him that he should at least try to pay attention. "The lesson is nearly over anyway" he whispered. Great, thought Baekhyun, that didn't mean that he could go home since he had detention. What kind of horrible day was this? And mostly because of that damn Chanyeol.