Chapter 2

You Are My Everything
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Four months ago….

It was already midnight but I kept on tossing and turning. I closed my eyes tightly. Then I slowly count from one.

“thirty, thirty-one, thirty-two, thir—“ I was getting drowsy. But a soft knock from my door waked me up. I snapped my eyes and pushed the blanket off me then walked sluggishly to the door.

“Aish! Why do you have to wake me up when I’m about to sleep.” I opened the door forcefully.
“Ya! I wa-“ I didn’t finish what I’m supposed to say when a pair of arms were thrown around my neck and my lips was sealed by a kiss. I was dumbfounded for a second, then came back to my senses. I slightly pushed the person.
“What are you doing Tiffany?!” I softly yelled at her purposely to avoid waking up the other girls sleeping next to my room. Instead of answering me, she entered my room and dragged me to my bed. I nervously stared at her as she hovered on top of me.

“Ya F-Fany ah, wh-what are you doing?”  her lips slowly went to my ears and hushed at me.

“Taengoo-ah I’ve been holding my self for so long.” Shivers shot down my spine as she nibbled on my neck . I tried to shove her but I got weaker and weaker every nibble from her. A soft moan escaped from my throat and I was helpless from Tiffany’s kisses and decided to just go with it. Our lips locked, the kiss started slow and intense. The kiss was going deeper and deeper. Until we broke the kiss to get some air. We are both catching our breath and stared at each other.

“Am I dreaming? Is this real Fany-ah” Tiffany chuckled.

“You’re not dreaming. This is real Taengoo-ah.” She bit my lips teasingly but I’m still confused if it’s real or not.

“Then slap me if I’m not dreaming” she stared at me with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter