One

Leaving Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon's POV

 

How long has it been? 5 days? 6 months? 1 year? ahhh. 2 years.. It's been 2 ing years since you broke up with me for him. Your dream man. The man that you've got your eyes on since from the start. Tall, handsome, broad shoulders, perfect smile, and everything that you're looking for a man. He has it ALL. 

 

You used our relationship as a bait so when the company finds out about us, they'll think of something magnificent to cover it up and boom! They did. They used that ing guy, whom you suggest for them by yourself. Thinking that people would believe it since there are rumors about you and him, spreading around in the past. Which are all TRUE.

 

You used to be couple with him, yet, it didn't worked out since both of you wanted to be successful at that time. Your EX, your FIRST love/FIRST in everything, and lastly, your FIANCE. Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul. 'CHUCKLES'. How stupid am I? Thinking that what we had was real. That my FIRST love/Best friend felt the same way to me too when i confessed my love to her.

 

Oh please. All this time, i thought that maybe, you'll feel the same way as i do. We give us a shot, yes. Everything seems perfect and real, yes. But, no. You planned all of this since Day 1. And you succeed. You played me and broke me into pieces! You knew how much i love you. And I still do. I woke up everyday, trying to forget everything but i can't. I don't want to. Because, that's all i have left... our precious memories together.

 

I could only look at you from a far since that day. You keep apologizing to me about everything. All i could do is walk away because i can't bare the pain everytime i see you. Well, that can't be helped since we live in the same roof along with our members. My ways to avoid you? Go out with the others, pretending to be having fun when all i could ever think about is you. 

 

One time, the day before my birthday. Everyone is busy with their own schedules, while the others went to their parents' home, so basically, i was left alone at our dorm. I went straight inside our dorm after my recording, not bothering to turn on the lights as i went straight ahead to the kitchen to grab some water to clench my thirst.

 

I was on my way upstairs to my room. I heard a faint noise as i passed by on your room. With a frown, i stand in front of your door then leaned my ear in it. I felt my heart shattered again for a hundred time as I realized that it was your moan, and him. I went to my room, which is just beside yours as a tear drop to my eyes.

 

There, i locked myself and cried silently as the night passed by. The next day, i went out to my room dressed casually while wearing a sunglasses. You were so shocked as you saw me as i walked passe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter