The Date

You're My Destiny

Annyeong~ crazygurlz here~ Firstly, i want to say thanks soo much to all my readers and subscriber for waiting so patiently for the update. Secondly, this is the chappie.hehe~ hope you guys enjoy reading it. Lastly, lets go to the story~ hehe~ Enjoy~ :D

At a fancy restaurant.


Taecyeon’s P.O.V

I stop in front of the restaurant with a wide smile. I’m so excited and happy to see her today. We’ve been quite busy with our jobs these days. It’s been a while since I get to meet up with her and see her face. I’m so pumped up. My heart never stop racing. I push the door slowly. When I’m already in, I scan the whole restaurant searching for her. Then, a waiter come to me and ask me,

The waiter: May I help you sir?

Taecyeon: Ah! Yes! I’m here for Hwang Tiffany. She made a reservation here earlier.

The waiter: Ohhh. Okay. Please follow me sir (smiles)

Taecyeon: Oh. Okay.

Then, the waiter led me into a V.I.P section. In thre then, I saw the sweet face of Tiffany, the love of my life. I smile widely at her. When she sees me, she slowly wave at me and make her beautiful eye smile. Ohhh~ I sooo love that eye smile. When we arrive at the table, I thank the waiter and it down in front of her.

Taecyeon: Hi honey. Long time no see. I miss you so much.

Tiffany: Annyeong Yeon-ah. Nde. Long time no see. Hehe. I miss you too. So, what do you want to eat?

Taecyeon: Hurm. I dunno yet. Lets see. (flips the menu)

Then, a waiter comes to our table and ask for our orders. We order the food and drinks according to our own likings. After we ordered, the waiter bows and goes away. Then, we talk about things that has been happening when we’re not together.

Taecyeon: So, fany-ah. How is your dad’s company going? Is everything alright?

Tiffany: Yeah, everything’s alright. Its just that right now I’m busy with handling the new project I’ve told you about. Remember?

Taecyeon: Oh! Yeah, I remember. Me too. I too is very busy with the new project I’ve told you a few days ago. It makes me so tired. But, you know, business life. Always busy.

Tiffany: Haha~ Your right.

Then, we are so busy talking about company and stuff. We laugh our lungs out when either of us makes joke. Then, I thought, she’s so beautiful when she laughs. Then, suddenly, I see Tiffany spazzing out. I tried waving my hands in front of her face. But there’s no response. Then, suddenly, tears start to form in her eyes. I was so shocked. I’m afraid that her stomach hurts or something. Then, I worriedly hold her hand and ask her if she’s okay.

Tiffany’s P.O.V

I was about to text him asking where he is. Then, suddenly, I saw a waiter making his way into here, the V.I.P section with a guy following behind him. Wait! That guy’s kinda look familiar. He’s very tall and his skin is kinda tan. Then, when he pushes the door and comes in with the guy, I look at the guy carefully and trying to indentify who is he. By then, I realize that its HIM!!! When, I see that its him, my feelings are filled with soo much happiness. I really miss that face of his. Then, when he sees me, his lips quickly form into a wide smile. I wave slowly at him while making my eye smile. Then, the waiter and he arrive at my table. The waiter bow and goes away. He sits down in front of me. Then, he greeted me and I greeted him back. Then, we ordered the food and drinks and talk a little bit about business and joke around. When, I see his smile again my heart starts to flutter. I thought that he is the most handsome when he smiles. I feel like my eyes started to form tears by all the happiness I feel. Then, suddenly I realize that I was spazzing when Taecyeon touch my hand and asking whether I’m okay.

Taecyeon: Fany-ah. Kenchana?

Tiffany: Ah! Nde! Kenchana-kenchana. (wipes her tears)

Taecyeon:  Then, why are you crying?

Tiffany: Hehe. Nothing.

Taecyeon: Fany-ah. Don’t lie. I know its not nothing. Come on. Tell me. What’s wrong?

Tiffany: Haha~ Its really nothing. Its just that I really miss your laugh. Hehe~ (blush)

Taecyeon: Hehe~ (ears turn red) Well, if you miss my laugh, I in the other hand miss your everything. Your laugh, your eye smile and your face.

Then, a waiter comes to our table and serves our orders. We eat our lunch while chatting happily. After we finish eating, he ask me of where to go next.

Taecyeon: Fany-ah, after this where are we going next?

Tiffany: Hurmmm. Why don’t after this we go to the shopping mall?

Taecyeon: Ohhh. Ok. (smiles)

Then, after they finish up their leftovers and pay the bills they go to the shopping mall.


Annyeong~ Finally finish chappie 1. Hope you guys like this chappie. And to all my readers and subscribers, thank you soo much for waiting the update so patiently.
Please NO SILENT READERS…
Please SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT…
Thank you…
Love you guys <3 <3 <3