High School Love On!

Oh My Teacher!

A/N:  Hey it's been awhile...But I promised I'd update and I did. Look at me! I always say I have so much to say but then when I get to it.. I don't. Um, enjoy then?

--

Sunggyu woke up to a mid-life crisis (Which, wasn't even mid-life anyway since be was only 22), at least that's what he figured out it was later on that day. At the time he thought he was dying. His heart was pounding, body sweating, limbs shaking and he felt insanely dizzy. He was pretty sure he was dying. "I'm too young to die..." he whispers in a raspy voice. He has so much to live for! What would his students do without him? ...He paused for a moment at that thought. 'Maybe dying isn't so bad', he thinks as visions of Sungyeol blowing up the chem lab ran through his mind.

It was a struggle to get out of bed, he was woozy and dizzy and any other word you could use to describe going vertigo. If he wasn't dying then maybe he was really sick? Well at least he would be able to get away from his insane class for a little while if that's the case. Then again, knowing some of them, they would just show up here to pester him. Sunggyu sighs, "Especially Woohyun. He'd even break in if he had to." Though the tone he used wasn't at all malicious, he said it with a type of fondness. His mind then informs him that even if Woohyun did come over he wouldn't mind it all that much anyways. Sunggyu kindly ignores it.

After he stops feeling dizzy and generally like he wants to die he decides to start getting ready so he isn't late... Again. Before he starts his morning routine, he grabs the remote for the stereo system he has and turns it on. Maybe some Nell would make him feel better. He switches it on and what comes out is most definitely not Nell. It was some weird pop song he's never heard before. Cute, love filled song lyrics fill his room and he feels strange, even stranger than he had been a minute prior. He was feeling extremely warm and goes to check the thermostat which was still set at 66 degrees, the normal for night since he liked it cold when he slept. Why was he feeling so warm?

"Jeez, do you ever listen to anything but Nell?" Sunggyu jumps, startled. Changmin has his head poked inside his room. Sunggyu expression turns confused, he wasn't listening to Nell. This was not his musical idols, Kim Jongwan was not singing.

"What, Changmin-" Sunggyu pauses as he notices the song that was playing. The chorus of Green Nocturne plays softly from his speakers. He blinks, that was not was just on. It was a love song, some song he hasn't heard before...He shakes his head. Was he going crazy? Changmin gives him a weird look. "Okay, well I made breakfast if you ever actually make it out of your pajamas." Sunggyu flushes in embarrassment, he looks down at his matching pajamas. "Yeah, so uny," Changmin says and successfully dodges the pillow that is thrown at his face. He laughs manically at Sunggyu's reaction.

"Who are you and what have you done with Changmin? You're never nice enough to make food for other people," Sunggyu says, collecting his clothes from around his rather messy room. Changmin shrugs in the doorway. "It's because I love you so much." Sunggyu rolls his eyes at that and Changmin laughs again before turning heel and skulking back to the kitchen where Sunggyu is sure he will eat him out of house and home.

After getting dressed in a haze, Sunggyu makes his way to the kitchen. Changmin has made himself right at home at the kitchen table. Sunggyu eyes the plate of food the other has made. It was...French toast. Sunggyu blushes at that, remembering when Woohyun barged into his house with the intent of making breakfast. Sunggyu chokes remembering the kiss they had shared, how he has pulled Woohyun to him and how he let the other-Sunggyu coughs.

Changmin's eyes narrow, "Are you okay?" Sunggyu nods, pushing away the thoughts. That wasn't something he needed to thinking about, especially with Changmin around. He clears his throat and takes a rather large bite of french toast, he quickly eats to get rid of the reminder. He's almost finished when Changmin's phone rings. He turns wide eyes to the device in the other's hand, it was that song again! The melody cuts off as Changmin swipes his finger across his phone, he smiles at whatever he's looking at. Sunggyu stares at the other, why did Changmin have that song? Is that where he heard it from and didn't realize it.

"What song is that?" The question is sudden and Changmin looks at him like he's crazy. Sunggyu definitely feels like he's crazy. What is that song!

"..Gyu, that's Yoochun's song. The one I've had for my ring tone for forever." Sunggyu doesn't appreciate the expression on Changmin's face but he supposes he deserves it. Even he would be looking at himself rather questionably now. He didn't hear Yoochun's song at all, it was that...Song he heard earlier. What was going on with him? ...Holy crap, what if it was aliens? They were trying to take over the world and... Sunggyu shakes his head, that made no sense. Maybe he was just loosing his mind. The stress of his crazy class was finally getting to him.

"If you haven't completely lost our marbles by the time you get out of school, remember that we're having dinner at that place you like so much," says Changmin while typing on his phone.

"It's a date..." Sunggyu trails off as he hears that melody again, softly like it was playing in another room even though he has turned the stereo off. He shakes his head, maybe he was just getting stir crazy. He needed to get out of the house. "I'm going now," he says and he's about to leave when Changmin stops him.

"You do realize you don't have any pants on, right?" Sunggyu almost crashes into a wall trying to rush through the kitchen and hall, back into his room. Usually Changmin would find such an incident hilarious but the other's behavior was a bit too strange for his liking. Sunggyu sprints out of his room, thankfully with pants on this time. He makes it to the front door with only knocking into two tables and tripping over one shoe. Changmin started to worry for the other's safety as he almost falls out of the front door.

-

"Well, you look like ," Sungjong says when he sees Myungsoo at school. He looked like he got hit by a bus. Myungsoo twists robotically to look at him. His expression is as blank as usual and Sungjong raises an fine eyebrow after a few minutes of pure staring.

"Soooo, did you get your stupid CD?" He asks, he doesn't particularly care but maybe it would stop Myungsoo from being so creepy. Though Sungjong regrets asking when a look of pure unadulterated horror creeps onto Myungsoo's face. Sungjong takes a few steps back and tries to remember which pocket of his bag he keeps his pepper spray in.

"Yes." A small breathy whisper comes out of his mouth before he looks back down at his desk. Sungjong didn't feel like it was safe any longer and made his way to his desk.

"Hey, Sungjong!" Sungyeol greets Sungjong when he walks past. The younger gives his a quick glance and almost automatically replies with a "hey" but he stops just before it leaves his mouth, he back peddles to get a full look at Sungyeol.

"What kind of abomination is this?" He points a shaking finger to Sungyeol's outfit. He was dressed in uniform, in a girl's uniform. Short plaid skirt and fitted blazer, he went all out though and included a wig, make up and heels. Sungjong still had the memory of Sungyeol in drag from yesterday and today it didn't get any better.

"Uh rude!" The taller boy looked offended.

"Why are you wearing that?" Sungjong eyed the skirt for a moment, thinking that it would be too short for boxers so Sungyeol must be wearing something different like those lacy from yesterday or...Nothing at all. Sungjong felt his stomach turn at that.

"I wanted to change it up! Plus I get a lot of air wearing this." Sungyeol says as he flaps his skirt a little bit. Sungjong feels himself gag a little bit. "Never say those words again." Sungyeol merely giggles girlishly and does a heart with his fingers. "Don't I look cute?" Sungjong yells in horror and pushes over the taller boy's desk and runs.

"You're a meanie Sungjong!" The younger boy doesn't stop, he heads straight to the nurses office to fake some kind of illness to get out of there. Sadly for Sungjong he didn't get very far with faking sick, school nurse Heechul was a hardass and if you weren't throwing up everywhere or feverish then you weren't sick in his eyes. No amount of teary claims of stomach pains could get Sungjong a sick pass. So he had to trudge back to his classroom, he didn't make it by he bell but he made it before Sunggyu who probably was the worst when it came to getting anywhere on time. So he was safely in his seat when a rather flustered Sunggyu burst through the door. It took Sunggyu a record amount of time to get out his roll call sheet, Sungjong looked on a little concerned since it seemed like his teacher was loosing his mind. He looks over at Woohyun who catches his gaze, he shrugs at the other's questioning look. Sungjong's attention is caught by Sunggyu saying his name, he turns to look to the front, saying that he was present. The teacher continues his roll call.

"Sungyeol?"

"Here!!" Sungyeol all but screams as he jumps up from his chair with an arm raised, bouncing a little bit. The reponse is so loud it makes Sunggyu look up in question. He freezes when he sees his students attire. Sungyeol flips some fake hair over his shoulder and makes a peace sign at his teacher. It's very quiet for a moment and everyone is looking between a very excited Sungyeol and a deadpanned Sunggyu.

"I do not judge your life choices." Sunggyu says afterwhile before looking back down to his roll call. It continues on after that without much of a hitch until Sunggyu gets to Woohyun. Sungjong observes Sunggyu stumble over the name, eyes darting up to look in the students direction. Woohyun stares with an eyebrow raised. It takes a few minutes for Sunggyu to fully get out Woohyun's name and when he does Woohyun answers with a simple 'here'. Sunggyu's head snaps up and he stares at the younger boy with wide eyes, it was strange and everyone noticed how weird their teacher was being. Woohyun looked really concerned.

"Hey, are you okay Sung-uh-songsaengnim?" The shade of red the teacher's face colors is akin to a firehydrant. He nods vigourously and looks back down at his sheet, staring. He doesn't move or say anything, it's like he's frozen. Myungsoo sits forward a bit, trying to get a look at Sunggyu's face. "Um, songsaengnim? Are you...Is everything alright?" he asks softly. Sunggyu jerks up straight and twists around, he grabs a piece of chalk and writes something quickly on the board.

"Pop quiz!" He calls before directing Dongwoo to pass out some papers on his desk. Everyone groans, some gripping at Myungsoo for saying anything, pinning the blame of their pop quiz on his innocent soul. Howon even goes so far as to throw an easer at the poor boy, giving him a dirty look. Sungjong throws his pencil case at the jock, flipping him off when Howon turns to glower at him. "Learn him alone you flamer." Howon flips him the bird as well and Myungsoo gives him a grateful look.

Sunggyu dissapears after their pop quiz, more like wanders off in a daze. It concerns them so Woohyun follows him to make sure he doesn't die. As much as they all hate school, they've become rather found of Sunggyu (and his tests were easy). Myungsoo, Sungyeol and Howon gather up around Sungjong and Dongwoo's desks who were right by each other.

"Dude...You're scaring people," Howon says while looking at Sungyeol's attire warily. Sungyeol flips fake hair over his shoulder, "If a super computer computed for over a thousand years it would still not be able to calculate the amount of s I do not give." Howon actually looks a little bit put out at that comeback. Dongwoo laughs obnoxiously before high-fiving the crossdresser. Howon takes out his purple and pink cheetah print flip phone with cute charms hanging from it, turning his attention to it with a pout. Sungjong eyes it with disgust. "I'm sure I don't have to tell you how tacky and gay that is..." The glare he receives make him shift in his chair a bit.

Myungsoo slides up between them and everyone focuses their attention on him as he asks, "So what happened with that Changmin dude you texted me about? The guy that was with Sunggyu that Yeol and I saw?" Sungyeol perked up at that, wanting to know what else as found out. As much as they all want Woohyun to get with Sunggyu, it would be hilarious if this tall, dark and handsome Changmin was actually the teacher's boyfriend. At least the reaction of the oblivious Woohyun would be priceless and maybe a little violent. Sungjong shrugged nonchalantly, "don't worry, I asked them hide the body."

Everyone nods, looking somewhat relieved and Myungsoo smiles. "Oh okay!" A pause before realization hits. "Wait. What!?"

-

It didn't take long for Woohyun to find Sunggyu. The teacher was just staring out of a window in a daze a little bit down the hall. The student approaches slowly, like a cheetah on it's prey...Maybe that was not the right thing to compare it to. He was trying to be careful at least, since his teacher seemed close to a mental break down.

"Hey, hyung?" Woohyun says softly, "are you okay?" The look he receives isn't very characteristic of Sunggyu. It could be classified as...Scared? Maybe? Woohyun wasn't even sure. Woohyun laughs nervously, unsure of what to do. The other wasn't saying anything. Does he ask if he's okay again? Or...No?

An idea passes through Woohyun's train of thought. He should bring out the big guns. No one could resist that. It might get Sunggyu acting like a regular human being or at least say something. Woohyun was going to charm the pants off of Sunggyu and do it with a smile. Well, maybe not the pants... Woohyun coughs, at least not here in the hall anyways. He is sure his dad wouldn't appreciate that.

Woohyun takes a deep breath, letting it out slowly before he makes his move. He tilts his head, smile spreading across his lips. He knows he looks dapper and charming, it was a skill he perfected over the years to get whatever he wanted. Now it was time to put it to good use. "Is everything alright, hyung?" He asks, voice slightly deeper than usual but still keeping a gentle tone. Sunggyu stares at him with wide eyes. "Why are you in slow motion?" Woohyun's eyebrows crease. Uh, what? That wasn't what he was expecting. A glare. An eye roll. Even a swoon would have been more plausible than that. Sunggyu shakes his head, saying it was nothing before he beings muttering about how he's going crazy.

"Do you hear that song?" Sunggyu asks after a moment and Woohyun's really starting to really get concerned over Sunggyu's sanity. "No, hyung.. Are you-"

"You make me feel so weird. Could you stop?" Woohyun doesn't even have a chance to say anything when Sunggyu keeps on rambling. "I kind of want to step out in front of a bus...But in a good way when I'm around you." Woohyun pauses, "I can kind of understand that." He laughs at bit at the thought. Sunggyu makes him want to do crazy things like that. He understood that completely.

"No, really why are you in slow motion?" There is silence, like Sunggyu is listening for something. "And where is that stupid song coming from!? Accidentally in love, what does that even mean?" Sunggyu continues to rant. Woohyun lets him, he didn't really know what to do in this kind of situation. How do you help someone who's slowly descending into insanity? Woohyun sighs, he would love Sunggyu no matter what. Even if he turns out to be clinically insane.

Wait.

The world stops for a minute when Woohyun finally realizes. He looks over at Sunggyu who looks so cutely confused with life and smiles. He smiles so hard that it kind of hurts.

"Oh," He says to himself, "I got you." Sunggyu looks over at him with a raised eyebrow. "Did you say something?" The student shakes his head, he was going to keep this newly acquired information to himself for right now. The teacher needed some time to relax before Woohyun pounces on this. Ah yes, this was amazing news indeed.

He and Sunggyu end up back in the classroom not too much longer, the teacher didn't even know why he left in the first place. Woohyun still keeps an eye on him even after figuring out what was wrong, he didn't want the guy to do anything drastic in the meantime.

Woohyun watches the older man mess with something on his desk, cutely pouting at whatever wasn't going his way. A smile curls along his lips and he can't say he's been any happier. It wasn't like he could be mistaken about this either, what Sunggyu was going through was very distinct. He would know, he felt it before.

'He's falling in love with me,' he thinks rather smugly. Sure it wasn't what he set out to do but...He liked this outcome much better anyways.

-

Hours later Sunggyu has calmed down enough to where he didn't think he was loosing his . Even though being around Woohyun made him feel weird, it was also making him feel better. So he was started to feel more normal, thank god, he was close to hitting one of the local school drug dealers for a valum soon. Sunggyu watches his class quietly work on their homework. It was strange but not unwanted, it was nice for them to be quiet and normal every once in awhile. Though he felt himself missing their banter, even if it was directed towards teasing him. The peacefulness was nice and something he was going to...

Sunggyu blinks, pausing in thought. He slowly turns to look at Woohyun (who is diligently doing his work for whatever reason) and he stares....He can feel his heart beat speeding up and his face flushing.

"MOTHER FU-!" His shout is cut off by the bell ringing, signalling for lunch. Thankfully no one notices his disspoistion as they all trickle out to the cafeteria. After all the students clear out he proceeds to have a mental breakdown.

-

Woohyun doesn't mean to stalk Sunggyu after school. He just decided to hang back untill the teacher left and then they ended up going the same way...To...Wherever they were both going. So Woohyun did mean to follow Sunggyu but it was for the other's own safety. Sunggyu was not handling this whole 'in love' thing very well. He had gotten better as school went on and after lunch he seemed... Pretty normal. Really, really happy. But normal. Well as normal as a really happy Sunggyu could be he supposed. He might have liked crazy teacher better than extremely happy teacher. He didn't even give them homework.

So he follows the other, down the street and a bus ride away to a restaurant that Woohyun knows is Sunggyu's favorite. It would be a lie to say that Woohyun wasn't curious as to why the other was here by himself (well at least Sunggyu thought he was by himself). Was he meeting someone? A pang of jealousy runs through Woohyun. Maybe it was just a friend... At least he tries to hope it's just a friend. Or his parents or something like that.

And it's that jealousy that he wasn't able to squash down that ended him inside the restaurant, hiding behind a menu at a table with a perfect view of Sunggyu and some stupidly attractive guy who is defineately way too tall for Sunggyu. Woohyun seethes a little bit. This was not happening to him. He couldn't have mistaken Sunggyu's behavior from earlier being toward someone else. It had to be him...Right? Woohyun is too busy glaring at the guy across from Sunggyu to realize the object of his affections had noticed him.

"Woohyun?" Sunggyu calls to his student when he notices him there. What was the other even doing here? The person in question jumps, fumbling the menu in his hands and almost falls out of his chair. He looks sheepishly over at the two, he definately looks like he's getting judged by Sunggyu's companion. The teacher calls him over and in the back of his mind Woohyun is glad that Sunggyu isn't going crazy around him anymore. Or maybe he isn't...Because that would mean he was wrong with his dedution earlier. He clambers out of his chair and quickly makes his way over to them.

"What are you doing here?" Sunggyu asks when the student comes up to their table. Woohyun gives some lame excuse, anything would be better than the truth. Eh, you know, stalking you. That probably woudn't be a gold star under his name. "I come here a lot but the view usually isn't this nice." He says and the blush that colors Sunggyu's cheeks makes whatever punch he might recieve from tall-dark-and-handsome.

Sunggyu collects himself quickly from being flustered, though he can't seem to will away the blush that's on his cheeks. "This is Woohyun," Sunggyu introduces the student who gives the tall man the evil eye. The tall man blinks, making the connection of who Woohyun actually is.

"Oh," is said knowingly. Woohyun gets a once over for some reason. What the hell was that?

"Woohyun, this is Changmin. My younger brother." Wait, what? Woohyun swears he hears something break and it was probably his sanity. Changmin rolls his eyes with a snort, "barely, by two minutes." Woohyun looks like his brain is breaking. Which could be true. You could only be that close if you were born together. Which would make them... twins.

"You're...Twins?" He says in slowly, like he was afraid he was screwing something up, as he looks at the two very different looking people.

"Fraternal." Changmin says and Woohyun's mouth forms into a perfect o-shape and for a moment he looks like he understnds but soon his eyebrows start to furrow in confusion. Changmin sighs, "It means we are not identical. Jeez Gyu what so you teach these kids?"

"I just teach History!" The other exclaims.

"Holy you're brothers!" Woohyun exclaimed and he looked far to happy for Changmin to be comfortable with. The creepy smile the kid had kind of reminded him of his good friend Kim Jaejoong's smile after taking photos of people in the bathroom. Changmin wondered why exactly they were even 'good' friends to begin with when the guy was so weird. Changmin really needed to get his priorities straight in life but he notices Sunggyu's dreamy gaze out of the corner of his eye, dreamy gaze that's directed towards this Woohyun kid. Maybe he needed to help his brother get his priorities straight before he even started on his own. This must be the person Sunggyu was talking about earlier. Changmin really wants to dissaprove but the smile his brother had on his face earlier when talking about his kid was...Well it wasn't something Changmin had ever seen before. If this is the person that makes Sunggyu that happy then maybe he didn't have to help him get his priorities straight after all.

Changmin is a little releaved when Woohyun ends up leaving since it was like he didn't even exist when they were talking to each other. It was kind of unnerving. Was he like that with Yoochun? He hoped not, it was a little too gross in his opinion. Gross like the look on Sunggyu face that makes Changmin a little queasy.

"What's wrong with your face?"

"Excuse me?"

"You look...Strange."

"What do you mean?"

"Kind of like you're...sparkling."

"Please tell me you are not referenceing Twilight right now."

"They're Yoochun's!" Sunggyu gives him a look like he doesn't believe him. Changmin scoffs, sitting back in his head with crossed arms, he was not pouting. Pouting was not manly. Pouting is what girls, children and his gay brother does. Changmin does not. "You stare at that boy like he hung the moon," he grumbles after a moment of silence. He wasn't really teasing, it was just an observation about how struck Sunggyu was with Woohyun.

"Maybe because he did...." Sunggyu says, not missing a beat. Changmin finds it a bit commendable, at least he could admit it.

-

"Guys, I think I'm going to tell him today," Sungjong says gravely the next day at school.

"Poor bastard," Hoya mutters. Sungyeol nods in agreement, thankfully he was back in his regular uniform. Myungsoo had threatened him with something that made Sungyeol cry, if he didn't stop wearing that terrifying girl uniform. It was better for everyone's eyes.

"Woohyun's going to be crushed," Dongwoo sounds really sympathetic. They had all seen the picture of his Changmin guy that Sungjong, Myungsoo and Sungyeol had seen. Woohyun was good looking but he wasn't a match for Korean Adonis. Dongwoo wasn't gay but for that guy he would be. Sungjong sighs. "I think he deserves to know that he is doomed." Everyone nods somberly in agreemnt.

"It's a burden but..It's a burden I will have to bare." Myungsoo give Sungjong an unbeiliving look. "Like you aren't going to get any amusement out of Woohyun's pain." Sungjong has the decency to look a little sheepish at the words. "Guys, here he comes," Sungyeol whispers.

"He looks so happy," Sungyeol says with mock sadness. Woohyun greets them, throwing his bag down on his desk. Everyone is silent untill Sungjong speaks, "Woohyun..."

"Huh?"

"I'm so sorry to tell you but..." Sungjong pauses, everyone hanging on his next words. "They cancelled High School Love On."

"I thought you were going to tell him about that guy!" Myungsoo shouts, the others looked really

"Hm, why would I? I took care of it remember." Myungsoo actually looked astounded. "I thought you were joking!" The smile Sungjong gives him sends shivers up Myungsoo's spine, "Why would I ever joke about such a thing?"

"Yeah, okay. You guys are being freakin' weird."

"I thought you'd be a bit more distraught with the news." Woohyun shrugs, sure it but he'd get over it. He was far too happy to care about something like that. "Eh, I just found out some new that's made me insanely happy."

"Yeah, I'm out. Woohyun's happiness is nothing I'm interested in." Hoya says blandly, Woohyun flips him off and affectionatly calls him a . Dongwoo excuses himself as well, telling Woohyun to tell him later and he follows Hoya to whereever the hell they go to.

"So it turns out Sunggyu has a twin brother." Woohyun says suddenly, it was one of the things he wanted to tell everyone. Especially since he found it so weird. He didn't expect the older to have a sibling, let alone a twin.

"There's TWO?" Myungsoo's voices gets so deep it startles them. Woohyun pats him on the shoulder reassuringly. "Don't worry Soo, they aren't identical."

"Oh good, I'm not sure i could have handled that legally."

"They actually look the exact opposite, he's extremely tall, tan and really manly looking. His voice doesn't suit his face though since he-"

"I think I need to make a phone call." Sungjong interrupts with a look of horror on his face. Myungsoo and Sungyeol look equally as terrified as Sungjong rushes to call a number on his phone. Woohyun and the other's look highly confused.

"Call it off, Bruno! Call it off! Zakanchivay! Ostanovis, YOU IDIOT" He yells into the phone before ending the call quickly. He stares at the questioning look from Woohyun and smiles sheepishly, "I uh...Had a hair appointment I had to cancel. I was going to perm and I just had the realization that I do not have the bone structure for it." Woohyun nodded slowly, a little freaked out. "Your hairdresser is Russian?"

"Russian? Who's Russian? Me is, you is? Who is? I gotta go!" Sungjong turns to make his way out of the class. He would throw up all over nurse Heechul's brand new Jimmy Choo's if he had to, to get out of class. He doesn't make it as far as the door when he runs into Sunggyu. The look he gets from the teacher has him running back to Woohyun, Sungyeol and Myungsoo had made themselves scarce. Probably from fear of Woohyun asking any questions.

Woohyun ignores him to stare at Sunggyu as the teacher wanders over to his podium. He looked a lot less crazed than yesterday. Sunggyu is getting his materials together when the door of the classroom swings open and the person who steps through is not a student. Sunggyu looks up to see Changmin come through the doorway. He gives the other a questioning look. Sungjong assesses the two, they didn't even look related let alone twins. He wondered offhandedly what their parents looked like, he assumed Sunggyu took after their mom. He snorts quietly behind his hand. Changmin walks over, not noticing that Sungjong and Woohyun were quite close to the front.

"The weirdest thing happened," He says when Sunggyu asks him what's the matter. "These two buff white dudes come up to me... They seemed like they were going to try to rob me or something. Then one of them got a phone call and they just...walked away." Changmin told his brother, not really noticing some of the students were in the classroom. Woohyun froze at the words and slowly turned to Sungjong who turns away, whistling innocently.

"You aren't hurt or anything right?" Sunggyu asks worriedly.

"No injuries... I was just coming to tell you I got a call from work and I think I might cut my trip short." That's the last thing be and Sungjong hear before Woohyun pulls the younger boy out of the classroom and into the hallway. "Are you crazy??"

Sungjong looks rather nonchalant, "My shrink prefers the term sociopath."

"Sungjong." Woohyun tone is warning.

"Oh, I'm sorry I almost got your boo thangs brother killed. I thought he was a potential love interest and i took it upon myself as your fairy godfather-" Woohyun cuts him off. "But your not-" Sungjong returns the favor, "Hush dear, men are talking. So I called in a favor. I did it for you! So no one could be in your way of getting your one true love!"

"This sounds way too much like a Disney movie... Well except without the whole mercenaries trying to kill my almost boyfriend's brother!" He gives Sungjong a pointed look. Sungjong stares back, "Have you seen Bambi?" Woohyun blinks in confusion.

"So I will be back to visit soon...Maybe," Sungjong and Woohyun turn to see the twins stepping out of the classroom. Sunggyu mentions something about how it was nice to see him and that he should come by more often. Changmin waves a hand, "I'll bring Chun next time too when he isn't on tour." Sunggyu nods, telling his brother that he would like to see him but he knows that the other is busy being a pop sensation. They share a hug, which was a little amusing to watch since Changmin was so much taller, and Changmin is off (but not before giving Woohyun a pointed look. The student didn't know what it meant but he knew if he didn't something make the other made, it promised pain. Lots and lots of pain). Sunggyu makes sure to tell him to be careful on his way home. Sungjong and Woohyun are still watching by the door to the classroom and they startle Sunggyu a bit when he turns around.

"We should start class now huh?" He asks softly, he smiles at Sungjong and when his eyes meet Woohyun's his cheeks flush and the look on his face changes. The smile is different, Sungjong can't put on it. The atmosphere shifts and Sungjong feels like a third wheel, he observes as the two stare at each other. It was like they were in some other world. Sunggyu snaps out of it first, he shakes his head and tells them to get back into the classroom before he makes his way inside first.

"He's got it bad," Sungjong snorts. "I swear to god I saw flowers. What are you guys a shoujo manga?" Woohyun laughs. If that's what they were then he'd take it. Anything was fine with him as long as Sunggyu was feeling the same as him. Now he just has to get the teacher to admit it to him.