Too late

Infected

Trying to break open the back door, it kept shaking and stayed locked. Frustrated, Kahi said "Quick ! Go up the stairs and let's jump through out the top window. GO !" Running upstairs and fighting the dust off their eyes, they heard two of the infected right by their tails. Getting to a blood soaked room of infected corpses, Uee slammed the door shut. Jooyeon and Raina, slammed open the window in the rotting room and Nana quickly said "Let's go ! We don't have much tim-" *CRACK* "AHH !" The infected chipped the door open and grabbed Jung-Ah who was closest to the door. "HELP !" She cried out to the members. Kahi grabbed her wrists and tried tugging with full force. But she was no match for those two, her eyes turned teary at defeat. Her fingertips strangled around Jung-Ah's throbbing wrist. "Let go." Kahi snapped her eyes towards the bloody Jung-Ah. "I SAID LET GO !" The screaming shook up the infected and Kahi, with regret, slipped her hands off of her arms. Seeing her being pulled away with Jung-Ah's nails scratching the wooden floor, the girls looked helplessly deprived.

"THEY ING TOOK HER !" Uee cried out. "Shut up ! Shut up ! Shut up !" Kahi couldn't take no bull anymore, because she lost another dear friend and her angst build up. Looking out the broken window, Lizzy grabbed a broken pipe that was still connected to the house and said "Guys, QUICKLY. We gotta go." Standing on the window sill, she grabbed the pipe and slid down as if it were a firehouse pole. As they got to the firm ground, they looked at how deserted the city was. Glass shattered, stores abandoned, and blood splattered in every possible direction, they looked at the merciless ruins the infected had left. They were relieved that it was daytime, because infected are very sensitive to daylight or anything bright. The members breathed in and out as if it were their last breath of their life, and looked cautiously around.  Overwhelmed with such sadness, Jooyeon dropped down to the cold ground.

"Jooyeon, what's wrong ? We gotta hurry." Uee looked down at her from afar. Lizzy gave a panicking look as she saw Jooyeon put her hands where her gun was held. "I- I.. I can't take it anymore. EVERYONE IS DYING, ONE-BY-ONE." Whipping out her Desert Eagle gun to her temple. Nana, who was right in front of her, looked at Jooyeon and said "Jooyeon, you can't do this. YOU CAN'T!" Reloading the trigger, Jooyeon said in between sobs "I'm sorr-r-ry. I can't do-o this-s anymor-re." Nana screamed while running towards her "NO, JOOYEON, STOP !" *BANG* With her very own eyes, she saw her pull the trigger and fresh blood sprayed out from her head. Nana and Raina, who were closest, were sprayed with her blood. Her lifeless body on a pool of bright crimson. Boiling with anger and sorrow, Nana ran to up to her lifeless body and craddled her on her arms. Tears flowed down and dripped upon Jooyeon's cold cheeks. "But-but-but.. you were always there for me..YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME RIGHT NOW !" Nana whispered harshly to her corpse. Trying to help her back up, Kahi and Uee had to pull her away from her dead friend. Kahi knew how she felt for she lost her dear friend moments ago." Trying to fight back, Raina and Lizzy tried comforting her. "Nana, it's okay. It's okay." They pulled her into a tight hug and the blood of Jooyeon's smeared everywhere.