Together

Infected

" !" Kahi screamed as she tried kicking open the chipped painted door to shelter. Nana turned around from look out and grabbed her gun by the end. Giving a long breath, she threw the gun down to the door lock. Hearing the door latch break, the group ran inside to scour the house before the infected came.

Raina threw herself down on the house's wooden floor and sobbed over three deaths. "HOW COULD HAVE THIS HAPPENED ?" She cried out. The group understood her pain, because they witnessed how So-Young, Bekah, and E-Young had been killed. The infected grabbed all three off guard and torn them limb by limb. Uee and Jooyeon were the closest, but couldn't do anything. Hearing her cries made Kahi silent. "HEY GUYS ! I see a box full of bullets for our guns." Jung-Ah called over from where the living room was.

Running towards her, they got the medium sized box and reloaded. Searching through the drawers, they saw two other hand held Desert Eagles. Uee handed the two to Jooyeon and Raina who had no weapons, except for pocket switchblade knives. Kahi turned around and glanced at each person and said "Look.. we know we lost three, but we can still try to survive this. We can go further South where they put a barrier around the infected areas." Jung-Ah looked at her with a crazed look "Are you crazy ?! We'll die."

"We might die. But it's never a goodbye. We'll see eachother, again someday. Along with So-Young, Bekah, and E-Young."

They looked at her and slowly nodded their heads to reach the goal of going South for survival. Stuffing some bullets in her pockets and handing them to others, they heard a low growl of a infected from right above them. Fearful and frozen in place, Kahi whispered "Don't. Move." Staying in place, Lizzy rolled her eyes up to see a humanoid figure right above Jung-Ah. Tracing her fingertips on the her gun, Nana whipped it out along the same time as Uee and shot it at it's legs. It screeched loudly, Kahi screamed out "RUN ! IT'S GOING TO ATTRACT OTHERS."