chapter nine

Boundless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

BAEKHYUN

 

She moans. I am such an expert in this. At the very moment, I’m underneath the comforter giving my wife some pleasure down there. It’s already midnight but somehow, we both can’t sleep. She reaches her peak on my mouth and I shot up, pulling the comforter down, revealing myself on top of her. “So y.” I mutter as she shudders while biting on her lower lip. “My turn.” I said and quickly crawled off her. “No, I’m sleepy now.” She said and began pulling her underwear again. My face sank.

Is she damn serious right now?

She’s so unfair.

“Yah, you said we’d take turns.” I moved close to her and tried kissing her shoulders. But then, she starts snoring. I pushed her by the shoulder lightly because I knew she was faking it. “What?~” She asks in between chuckles, she turns her head to me again. “I’m already hard, at least do something about it.” I muffle and grabbed her hand putting it on my bulge under the comforter. She pulls away.

This woman.

So annoying.

“Let’s sleep.” She said and turned her body to face me completely and hugged me by the waist. “WOW. So you take the pleasure alone huh?” I scoff with a mocking smile. “Okay fine.” She gave in and went under the comforter this time. I smiled in victory and had the time of my life afterward. I shifted my body higher to lean on the headboard of the bed while she does my thing under. “Ahh—Ouch! Don’t bite.” I tapped my hand to whatever and realized it was her head, she winced in pain but the sound she created just made my length twitch even more inside .

I was back to enjoying the feels she was giving me when she grabbed the comforter down showing herself. She let go of me but remained her hand on it to . “What?” I ask and held on her hair. “It’s our third anniversary next month.” She said, her hand still in action.

“My birthday.” I corrected. Well, technically she was right but of course my birthday comes first. “I know—I was just saying.” She said and teasingly me down while still looking up to me. “And so?” I ask. A moan escaped my mouth again when she took me in once more. Her head bobbed up and down a few times before spitting it out. “What do you want to do?” She asked.

“First. . .” I pushed her head down gently again to my shaft. “Don’t tease and just continue.” I said. She whined and hit my hand away. “What are your plans? Any surprises for me?” She asked before indeed taking me into again. I moaned, my head falling back more on the head board. “Answer.” She stops again. “What the—don’t just stop. Aish.” I complain when she constantly did it, interrupting my possible peak anytime soon.

“And besides, why would you ask if you’re gonna receive a surprise? Doesn’t that spoil the fun?” I add and rolled my eyes. She didn’t answer anymore and continued for real this time. I close my eyes in pleasure when she sped it up this time giving me a faster time to reach it. Airy gasps now start coming out of my mouth as I neared.

—okay, there it goes.

Aside from the feeling gushing over my whole body, another indication that I reached it is when Saera pulls away quickly with her disgusted face. She doesn’t like having it in at all.

“Okay, done~ Let’s sleep.” She wiped the side of and crawled over to her side. She reached for the wipes on the bedside table and threw it out to me, landing on my chest. So I cleaned up before throwing the pack to her again. It accidentally hit her face. “Aw!” She winces and slaps me on the back but I ignore her as I clean up.

But man, that hurts.

Her hand might even mark on my back.

“You know, we could continue this for real.” I signal while looking at her through the darkness. “We talked about this the other day right? Monday’s and Friday’s.” She said and pulled our comforter up to our bodies again after I finished. She grabbed the baby monitor on the side table and checked on Jongyul. “Is he awake?” I ask. “No I don’t think so.” She answers before putting it beside her pillow. “Come here.” I pull her close to me and hug her on the waist. “Let’s just ditch the schedule. Hm?” I ask as I bury my face on her neck giving her kisses only to earn a light hit from her.

Ouch.

What is wrong with her, seriously?

She’s been using me like a punching bag.

“Honey if you want to work out and try boxing, do not use me.” I whine and glare at her. Since it was dark, it was pretty much hard for us to look into each other’s eyes but we still did. “We agreed on Monday’s and Friday’s, we can’t just ditch that.” She tells while running her fingers through my hair. A relieved sigh escaped my mouth when I felt her heavenly massage.

I turn into a complete puppy whenever she massages me.

Her skills are the bomb.

“What if I’m out for a group’s concert preparation on a Monday or a Friday then?” I ask with a challenging smile. She chuckles back and gave me a chaste kiss on the lips. “Then. . .” She twirls her fingers on the locks of my hair. “I’ll t you.” My eyebrows twitch at the idea. I offered a smirk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter