What Is M.O.C?

Just Us, Never I

Amber’s POV







M.O.C means Mafia Of China. My family has been in leadership of China since 1990 when my father started controlling the drug scene on the streets of Beijing.



My Father started taking control of Beijing's underground world in 1990. He sold and acquired most of the drugs being sold in the city and neighborhoods around Beijing. But it wasn't until 1994 that he build an Empire and he to this day keeps building it. We have thought of everything we can do to build our Empire bigger and ever thought about starting in Japan, since there are many people who are willing to pay anything for a couple of drugs.

 

I would be lying if I told you I wasn't proud of my Father for what he does. He is the best Father I could ever ask for.

 

If there’s one thing I regret is not having a normal childhood. I never had any friends until now. I have only a few friends just the ones I trust like my Father told me. He has always said I should only have friends I trust because there will always be friends who will betray you or try to do something against you and your Family. That’s the main reason why I only have a few friends and I trust every single one of them. I have Key who has always been here for me even if I need him at 3:00 AM he is always here for me. So I have and will always defend him from people who say he's gay. His not but even if he was I would still love him the same, his like a brother to me.

 

There’s Onew, Taemin, Sehun, Lay, Luna, Victoria, Donghae, Siwon, Kangta and more but I have a story with all of them, they have helped me in many ways and throughout my life.

 

So you may disagree with what my Father does for a living but I am proud of him and even more proud at my Mother for being with him through all of thei. I know he is a strong women for always supporting him. She worries and I know my parents love each other more after all they have gone through in life.

 

One day I will take over what my Father build and for that day I am getting ready.I will make him proud.

 

About Family

 

My Father is always with me when I need him. I have never once wished he wouldn’t do what he does because I don’t know if I would have the same life I have now. I wouldn’t have anything in my life. I’m happy and will always be. I’m myself and I will always be Funny, Dorky and kind. But when In business I will be though, emotionless and unkind.


I have 5 sisters. Wendy my cute yet adorable sister, she’s 15. Seulgi who is also 15 she is Wendy’s Twin. Yeri my little sister she is just 3. Cute and she loves to giggle. Joy who is Yeri’s Twin. I have 4 Sister who

are twins. We have Joy, she is only a year Younger then me. I also have a brother we are also Twins. His name is Jonghyun. We sometimes switch places at school.

 

My cousins are Boa, she’s kind and thought me how to dance and sing. I thought he how to rap and speak english.

 

Eunhyuk, his 3 years older than me but he thought me how to fish and talk to the ladies.

 

Leeteuk, he has always been with my since we were kids. He thought me how to drive and how to get out of getting a ticket or any other problems.

 

Changmin, he showed me how to drink and took to to clubs with him. He always told me not to over do it and not to drive while drunk.

 

Now I will show you my home. It was built in 2004 by my father’s friend who has helped him ever since he was just a kid. His name is Chen Jung. He's an architect.

 

I will someday build my own home. But for now I will learn everything my father has to teach me. My brother Jonghyun is also learning with me. So we can help one another.

 

This is my gun, My father gave it to me when I turned 15. Is something I make sure I have when I go to a dangerous town.

 

 

 

I have a big dream for this Country and no one will get in my way.

I’ll make sure of that. 

(Comment below.)