New Beginnings(prologue)

Take my heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A new year–means new beginnings,new startings,new hardships, and new love. Maybe this was a new start for five people. Maybe they can find love or maybe they can get over there past. Today was the first day of YG High Academy–People around the world come here to study as it was asia's best college. People had to work hard to get into this college if they didn't belong from a rich background. 

Well then, Kwon Jiyong was one of those 'hard workers' He belonged from a very poor background but his struggles and hard work had made him come this far and gave him 100% scholarship in YG academy–Looking at his mother's struggling silhouette always encouraged him to move forward. He was one of those few kind souls who was extremely humble and polite or maybe it was because life taught him so much too early than the others? He knew that his admission in the academy meant that he was gonna get targeted again and was once again gonna end up alone–Not that he care or something as all his life it had always been like that, He just accepted it as it was a norm for his life. His only purpose in life was to get his mother out of their two bedroom aparment and all the debts and struggles. 

Maybe today was where his life took a twist and turn? Today was the first day of New Beginnings.

"Jiyong, Keep this money" A woman like figure approached.

"But why?" The boy asked.

"Because the academy is far so take the bus" 

"Mother I'll walk okay? You don't need to spent money on this" Jiyong smiled. His mother patted his head. 

"Good Luck my son, You look very handsome" 

"Thanks" He laughed. Jiyong was wearing a loose shirt and baggy pants. He knew his mother forced the compliment "I gotta get going bye!" 

"Why are you leaving so early? the academy still has 3 hours to start" His mother asked.

"I have to drop by at a friends house" He excused himself and left.

********

Meanwhile in a totally in a different area where Jiyong lived. An area which was known as seoul's most expensive area–Inside an enormous mansion, People where running here and there, trying to prepare everything on time as today the onwer of this mansion's son was coming after 7 years from America. 

"Did you make all the dishes I told you? My son is coming today after 7 years He's back finally. I want everything perfect" A woman asked the maid.

"Yes Ma'am" She replied and continued her work.

"Ah Top and taeyang" The woman saw two man figures approaching her.

"Hello" Both the men greeted her and went to sit inside the huge well decorated lounge just near the enterance.

"So..He's coming back" Taeyang said to the other.

"Yea finally that bastard decided to come back" Top smirked. 

"I am so excited" Taeyang exclaimed his excitement.

The two were buzy talking to one another when a grinning person came forward towards them. He cleared his throat to gain the attention of the buzy mens.

"Miss me?"

Their eyes widened and both the men froze in there positions.

" is that you seungri?"  Taeyang asked.

"Yea bro its me finally I'm back in korea" Seungri spreaded his hands for a hug. 

"you have changed, man you became hotter. I saw your instagram you looked great but in real life you are more handsome no wonder the girls hook up with you" Top said while hugging his best friend.

"Don't fall for me" Seungri laughed.

"Like I would" Top said and all three went to seungri's mother.

"Mother!" Seungri hugged her.

"I missed you so much you have grown so much" She touched his face.

Seungri had a huge smile. He left this mansion when he was 10 and now he's about to be 18 this year. He lived with his father in America who was very well known bussiness man in the whole worl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter