Chapter 6 : Discover the truth

"She is a Werewolf Girl"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sera’s Past

“Kai, stop it. People are watching us.” I try to push Kai’s body alittle bit but still his both hand are on my waist. Kai chuckled when see my expression. He give a sweet peeks like I am a little girl.

“You’re blushing babe.” He cover his mouth, trying to not laugh. Unfortunately, he burst it when he see Sera’s face turn into red.

I stare with serious expression when Kai are burst into laugh.

“Funny right?” I said with cold voice. He stop his laugh.

“What? They have to know that you’re their future Luna and no one can replace you. No one baby” He rubs her cheeks and again he pinned Sera at the wall and claim her lips. He like that taste and of course he addicted to claim more than that.

I place my hands on Kai’s chest , but he has caught what I’m going to do.

“No, you’re not. Not this time baby.” He smirk as his hand travel on my back. I look at him and pout.

“You’re bad boy Kai.” And he smiles.

“Not too bad. Just wait until I turn into beast like before.” He reminds me of the first night we had a few days ago. I hit his chest playfully.

 

Ailee are hiding not far from both of them. Her expression are changed drastically. She has endure it too long but now she cannot keep it anymore. Sera have to pay for all that she did. She bit her lips hard until she can taste her own blood. The pain are nothing compared to the pain that she had inside.

She clench her fist.

“Wait there little . You will pay for that.” Her eyes start to watering and make her both cheek wet. Ailee runs as as she could into the dark forest where she belong. Her foots stop infront of old castle which are placed inside a deep forest. She rubs her wet cheeks and rush into the castle. The place Is her family belong since 200 years ago. No one ever know the exist of that old castle because it I cover with black magic to avoid unknown people from entering.

“Grandma! Where are you?” She shouted like a mad person, unable to control her emotion towards what she see before.

“Damn it that !” again she cursed while reminds of Sera.

“Grandma!! Show yourself pleased!!” again  with high toned but it seem no one in the castle. Suddenly, someone pat on her shoulders.

“Ahh, it’s you again my beloved sister. Why are you here? I must be really shocking to see your face. Did your werewolf boyfriend have leave you? Naahh, I bet he is.” Said Taehyung towards his sister infront of him. He even smirk at Ailee when see her face turn into madly person.

He step one more step closer and lower her face towards Ailee’ ear.

“Or did he know that you’re………witch?” as he raised his eyebrows with satisfaction smile.

Ailee smirk before use her power and throw him infront on the staircase.

“ Shut up looser!” as she steps on him and continue to climb the staircase.

“Ouhh! Damn it si

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter