Chapter 5 : The begins

"She is a Werewolf Girl"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suho are sitting under the tree while watching the full moon. It so beautiful but yet his mind cannot stop thinking where his girlfriend, Youngji have gone. He really worried if she really looking for her sister, Sera. Mr Oh said that Youngji always disappear lately and he didn’t know where his daughter have been. Suho rub his hair with frusted as he do not know where to find her. He already tired running in the middle of the forest and he failed to sense her. He cannot continue because it too dangerous for a wolf without his pack member. He might be attack by hunter, rogue, witch or lost.

 

“Where is she? Youngji, please come back.” He whisper with hope.

 

Later, he transform into human form. He then take out the black pearl necklace which is belong to Sera from his pocket. He know that Youngji really need that necklace to give it to her sister. But Suho just stole it because he want to stopping Youngji from meet her sister. He know that Sera really need that necklace right now. That black pearl necklace is her second chance of life as a wolf. If she failed to get the necklace then she will disappear forever or in other term she will died.

 

Sera must be ill right now. She cannot endure longer anymore unless there is a miracle. Miracle that Kai will getting her back. But, its too late already.

 

“Damn it! I should not stole it from Youngji!” he cursed himself. While released his tention breath, he remind of Kai. That boy already warned him about the black pearl necklace. Kai really want to find it. But Suho has no idea why Kai are really looking towards this necklace. It belongs to Sera and he already break the bond. Why he need something that remind him to Sera? Silly!

 

 

Sera slowly open her eyes while her hand massage her head. The first she see is a white ceiling and a semll of human. But it does not smell like a human being. Weird! She never smell like this. That smell are little bit like the younger boy she save before and so closed with her.

 

 Again, her head  feel a little dizziness. Maybe due to loss of bloods while fighting with the hunters before. She looks around her weak body that are linked with the wires and next towards the sleeping guy besides her. Great! That weird smell come from him.

 

He looks so tired as she could hear his snoring. He sleeping in the peace and it looks like he never enjoy sleeping like this.

 

Sera slowly move her body not to make the guy awake. She tried to remove the wires on her left hand but unfortunately it becomes worse.

 

“Ouch! Damn it!” she cursed herself when her left hand are bleeding more when the wire are removed and it also make Myungsoo awake from his sleep. His eyes turns red colour when he saw bloods running from that girl’s hand.

 

He quickly stands up with panic expression. He has no idea what the girl is doing when he was sleeping.

 

“Oh god! What are you doing? You should not remove it !” his toned came high as he are really worried about that girl condition. He grab the towel behind him and hurriedly wrap on the girl’s hand to stop the bleeding. While he released his breath, he feels a gaze  watching his movement which is that girl infront of him.

 

Sera couldn’t stop stare at the guy infront of her. That guy really remind her to Kai. She admit, she really missed Kai alots. Eventhough Kai already left her, it doesn’t matter.

 

His eyes move from the hand to the beautiful eyes belong to the girl. Her hazel eyes, it so wonderful and addicted. Both of them are looking each other, like they have meet before. Something make Sera remember when watching him.

 

Those golden eyes belong to the guy infront of her are shining like a diamond. Beautiful! She has seen that before but she couldn’t remember it well. Did she meet him before?

 

 Myungsoo move his hands towards the girl’s face. He touch the soft cheeks and the red lips. Sera try to avoid it but she can’t. That touch and that eyes give her more energy. She feel herself are trying to cured and she can’t stop. She also feels some power running through her cheeks when the guy touch it.

 

“Ai Reen….”

“No..She is not…Ai Reen is gone…” said his heart. He pull the girl’s chin slowly to his face. Closer and closer as Myungsoo can  look deeps in her eyes. He want to reads all what is written inside that hazel eyes.

 

Yes, she actually in a deep pain. Same with him. The hazel eyes tell him what she is faced. They’re both are in the same boat.

 

“Kai……The way you look at me is the same as Kai” Sera can’t move he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter