ACCIDENTALLY YOURS

ACCIDENTALLY YOURS

 

"Achooo!" she sneezes just as she walks out from that toy factory that she's been working at. 

 

"Ah...jinja... It's so cold here. Brrr..."  She rubbed her hands together to warm her cheeks with it as she glance around the area. The street is well-litted and very lively. It was a dream come true for her.  Just about six months ago, she thought that she'll never be able to step a foot in the land of the morning calm but an opportunity passed by her and she grabbed it without a second thought. So here she is, in the heart of Seoul, walking in the cold night air and trying to find kpop idols which seems to be very good at hiding from her. Man! She's been trying to 'accidentally" meet them but no luck so far.

 

"And I thought k-idols just pop out everywhere in this place. Tss..." she curled her upper lip and took a large bite on her French bread given by a co-worker. "it was better when I was just spazzing. Aigoo... I can't even go online nowadays. Pffftt...."

 

As she pass by a certain shop, her attention was caught by EXO's poster. She paused for a moment to stare at their beautiful faces specially that of Xiumin.

 

"Ah~ ippeoda... Its really stressful to think that you're much more beautiful than I."

 

After taking a picture, she sighed and turned to leave when she bumped into someone.

 

"OMO!" her phone and eaten bread fell on the ground. "YAH! Ahjussi, you should be careful!"

 

She nagged while the guy picks her phone.

 

"Mianhe..."

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

O.O

 

She could only stare at the angel in front of her.

 

He's wearing a black printed shirt topped by a gray hoodie that hides his ash blue hair.

Kim Min Seok is freakingly dashing. A walking sin.

 

She was on trance when she heard faint screams and excited voices.

 

His face went a bit pale and his eyes widen.

 

"Chaesseohamnida." he bowed a bit and quickly ran away, avoiding sasaeng fans.

 

O.O

 

O.O

 

o.0

 

0.o

 

"YAH! MY PHONE!!!!"

she could only scream and watch him enter the SUV.