Love you

Mistake

Donghae POV

It has been two days after the fight Eunhyuk and I had, we haven't talked to each other since, and Eunhyuk hasn't talked to Leeteuk either.

We were sitting at home, everyone doing their own business. I was sitting on my bed, watching TV. I couldn't really concentrate on what was going on, i still had the image of Eunhyuk hitting me in the face.

Kyuhyun came in my room, he took a seat next to me.

"He still doesn't want to talk about it" he sighed while looking at me.

"Why wont you tell me why was Eunhyuk so mad? What happened between you two?" He asked me in a soft warm voice.

I tried to reply back, but i couldn't speak up, i was still in shock.

"Well... Um... I don't know if I should tell you..." 

"Don't" Eunhyuk entered the room, cutting off my sentence 

"What are you doing here, thought you weren't coming out of your room" Kyuhyun stand up quickly, putting himself in front of me.

"Why do you guys want to know anyway? It isn't of your business..." Eunhyuk walked closer to me, pushing Kyuhyun a side.

I was so scared, I couldn't look up, i was trying not to cry... I was so scared 

Eunhyuk touched my cheek in a evil-ish way

"Im sorry for what i did... Babe" he whispered 

"Keep your hands off Hae!" Kyuhyun slapped his hand off my face.

"Keep your hands off Hae, unless you wanna feel my rage" Eunhyuk grabbed Kyuhyun by the shirt, pulling him closer to his face.

After that, Eunhyuk pushed Kyuhyun away "Disappear" 

"Eunhyuk, don't make me..." Kyuhyun was cut off by Eunhyuk 

"Disappear!" 

Kyuhyun walked out the room. Eunhyuk walked behind him, reaching the door, locking it.

"What are you doing?! Don't, please, don't... Don't do anything to me!" I started crying in fear, i was scared that he will hit me again, or ever worst, taking advantage of me.

"Heh, don't worry about it, im not gonna hurt you..." he giggled, walking slowly towards me.

"I just want to talk to you, about what happened" 

"I don't want to talk about it if you are going to get angry again..." 

"Then don't talk about it, just listen..." 

At this point, Eunhyuk was very calmed, his voice was so soft, not aggressive at all. I remembered all of those time he was nice to me, how much he loved me, and how much I love him.

"What I did to you was a mistake, i know it. I regret ever single thing i did that night, going to the bar, ignoring you telling me I shouldn't drink, starting a conversation with that girl..."

This wasn't like any apology, this came from his heart, I could tell, I could hear in his voice, I could see it in his eyes.

"Why did you even started a conversation with that girl?..." I whispered, I didnt want to speak up, i was scared of how he'll react.

"*sigh* I was having one of those days, were no one could tell me what to do, i was the 'king of the world', I didn't give a about consequences. At that moment I didn't thought things through, I wasn't thinking about you, I didn't know things would end up like this..."

Eunhyuk started crying. I have never seen him cry before, he was always "the man", he was always making me feel better.

"I don't want you to think I don't love you anymore. I love you more than anything in this world! Even more than i love myself! I would give up everything so I could be with you! I love you! And I don't want things to chance between us!"

He was crying his heart out, I couldn't tell who was this person anymore. I was seeing this side of Eunhyuk for the first time, the side i love from him, the sensitive side of him.

"If you love me that much, why did you hit me in the face two days ago? Why were you so aggressive? Why are you being violent with all of the member?"  I asked worried about him. 

Tears were forming in my eyes, but I didn't want to cry, i wanted to show that i can be a strong person as well

"I... I... I was scared. I was scared that you wouldn't love me anymore! I know it sounds dumb, but it's true... I was scared that you would want to leave me for someone else, i was trying to intimidate all the others... Im so sorry"

He was so ashamed of himself, he couldn't see me directly to the face. Little tears started rolling down my cheeks, no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't keep the tears from falling

"... I was trying to play it cool, like nothing was happening, but inside my heart, i was so afraid, afraid that you wouldn't see me the same way you did, with those beautiful eyes you have... You know i have problems controlling my emotions over you. Is just that,  being in an actual relationship with a guy is something new for me, im finding new emotion that I didn't even know.. And, it's... It's too much to take..." 

I knew how scared he was, honestly, I would have reacted the same way as he did. We all knew how hard was for Eunhyuk to share his emotions with other people, so i dont really want to blame him.

"Hyukkie..." I hold him tightly "I will do my best to understand what's happening through that little head of yours" I giggled, trying to make him cheer up a bit 

"Hae..." He hugged me, his tears were staying in my shirt "This is why i love, you understand other people's feelings"

I looked straight at his face, holding his shoulders 

"If you ever feel this way again, let's just talk about it. Oh, and DONT, ever, go out clubbing without me, we all know you are not good handling the alcohol you drink" 

I was trying to not be that hard on him, he was pretty sensitive at that moment, I didn't want to scream at him. I was trying really hard to not be angry at him. 

"Of course not! I love you so much..."

Someone burst through the door, it was Leeteuk, after hearing that i was alone in a room with Eunhyuk, he had to check on me.

"Dont touch Hae again!... Wait, what's happening? What's wrong?" Leeteuk was so confused after seeing what was going on.

"Nothing, i was just apologizing to Hae after what i did" Eunhyuk said while wiping his tears.

"And to you Leeteuk, im so sorry of what I did to you as well, it was just that I wasn't thinking what i was doing. Im truly sorry, please forgive me.."

 Eunhyuk was about to start crying again 

"You are one of the greatest leaders i have ever seen, and im truly thankful that i can work with you on a daily basis. We are like family by now, and some families have ups and downs... So please, forgive me" He hold Leeteuk's hand and looked at him in the eyes.

"I forgive you Eunhyuk, just, promise you will not cause such drama again" Leeteuk was really kind to Eunhyuk after all that he has done.

"I promise!" He hugged Leeteuk strongly 

I was so happy everything and everyone was ok. I really wouldn't change this moment for anything...