Hate you

Mistake

Donghae pov

"I should have known i was just his little toy" I thought when we were in the backseat of the car, while he was poking my cheek with his index finger, trying to cheer me up. 

"Stop it!" I tried to whisper quietly 

"Why? Don't you want to play with me babe?" Eunhyuk said in a mocking voice, smirking, while getting closer to my face 

"Hey, dont do that, seriously!" I pushed him away and whispered angrily so no one would hear me, even though everyone was distracted, Yesung was taking pictures of a tree , Kyuhyun and Ryeowook were chating, and Leeteuk was on his phone.
 
"Still angry at me huh?" Eunhyuk said in a deep serious voice, settling down in his seat, fixing his white blonde hair. 

"Of course I am, after what you did to me..." 

"It wasn't my intention ok?!" Eunhyuk screamed, dragging all attention to him 

"Keep quiet!" I covered his mouth with my hand.

"Everything ok back there?" Leeteuk asked, worried about us

"Yeah, don't worry" I lied 

"Are you sure Donghae?, we can switch seats if you want..." he asked to me in a carrying voice,
 
I made strong eye contact with Eunhyuk "yeah, let's switch seats..." I said firmly.

Eunhyuk was surprised "Hae..." with a sad expression on his face "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to..." 

"Well you did!" I said angrily at him. 

The driver pulled over, following the directions of Leeteuk, so we can change seats with no problem. From now on, i was sitting in the front seat of the car checking my social media, trying to distract me from the fact that Eunhyuk was mad at me, I could feel the eyes of Eunhyuk looking at me through the rearview mirror , it was a deep dark look he was giving at me, we made eye contact trough the rearview mirror, I gave him a careless look, rasing my eyebrows, giving him the sign I was angry "What do you want?" I asked him, so he would know I don't want to talk to him, he turned his view to Leeteuk, trying to make small talk. The atmosphere in the car was not pleasant, you could taste the tension between Eunhyuk and me.

We arrived at the studio, where we were having a rehearsal for our presentation. We went in, they were waiting for us to start, Siwon, Heechul, Kangin. As soon as we stepped into the studio we stared practicing for our comeback. Dancing, singing, sweating, we were so tired at the end. 

After we finished, we started fooling around like usual, messing with each other. Eunhyuk came closer to me and started tickling my torso. When I felt his hands on me I immediately started blushing, his sweet touch against my soft skin, he knows he drives me crazy. 

"Don't, please, don't do that" I smiled

"Why not? You love it"

"Stop..." Giggling

"Come on, let's play a little bit together"

That reminded me of what he had done to me in the car, and instantly got angry

"Didn't you hear me! I SAID STOP!" I pushed him away with anger.

By that moment, all eyes were on me, I've dragged everyone's attention into our fight.

"Come on! Can't you get over it by now?!"

"Let's fix this outside" I grabbed him by the arm and dragged him down to this alleyway.

We got there, a little dark alleyway in the back of the studio. We stoped.

Eunhyuk stood in front of me, resting his hand on the wall that was behind me, so this way, I wouldn't have place to go. I was trapped between him and the wall. 

"Come on babe, get over it by now" he leaned in, wanting for us to kiss

"What is wrong with you!? You think you can fix this with kisses?!" I pushed him away from my face.

"Well, i was expecting for you to be a little bit happier after the kiss..." He whispered, jocking.

"How do you take it like it was nothing? You hurt me, I trusted you" 

Tears forming in my eyes.

"'Cause it meant nothing to me, it wasn't anything serious..." He was going for a kiss, again.

"YOU CHEATED ON ME!" I screamed.

I pushed him away with all the force i had left

Tears were rolling down my cheeks, i cried like i have never before 

"It was a one night stand! It meant nothing! I don't even remember her name!"

"That's because you were drunk!"

We were screaming our lungs out. This was our first fight, I didn't know how to handle it, I didn't know how to feel about it.

After throwing the fact that Eunhyuk was drunk, he slapped me in the face. I was shocked, even more tears started to roll down my cheeks. I stood there, in silence, afraid that, if i say something else, he would hit me even harder.

After hearing all those screams, Leeteuk ran to the alleyway we were in. After seeing me crying, with my hand in my red cheek and Eunhyuk walking it off, we ran towards me and put me behind him, trying to protect me from Eunhyuk's anger.

"What the hell is wrong with you! How do you dare to hit your best friend like that?!" Leeteuk screamed into Eunhyuk's face.

"Don't get involve in this! This is between Donghae and me!"

"How do you expect me not to involve in this? Im the leader of this band! Im supposed to protect you all! Even if it's from the other members!"

Everyone came running from the studio to the alleyway after hearing this fight to see what was happening. Everyone was shocked by the scene they found, a crying Donghae, a angry Leeteuk and a aggressive Eunhyuk.

"You wanna get involved in this huh? You really want to get in trouble?..." Eunhyuk said in a really suspicious yet aggressive tone, shaking his hand, preparing for what he was going to do.

"Well, I'll show what you are getting into" 

Eunhyuk punched Leeteuk in the face with all of what he had left. I just stood there, waiting to wake up from this nightmare.

"HYUKJAE NO!" Everyone screamed

Siwon and Heechul hold Eunhyuk back before he punched Leeteuk again in the face.

"Let me go! Stop touching me! Let me go!" Eunhyuk was fighting to get out of his friends hands

Ryeowook and Kangin went to help Leeteuk get up, he had a wound on the left cheek.

Kyuhyun came up to me and hold me tightly 

"Are you ok?" He whispered in my ear, his voice was so warm and calming i burst into tears, again.

I looked over Kyuhyun's shoulder and saw Eunhyuk. He was till trying to get off this guys

"Calm down dude! Calm down!" Heechul screamed trying to hold Eunhyuk in place.

"You are not giving up another way so..." Heechul hit Eunhyuk in the back of the head, making him faint. It was a lot easier to control this situation by punches.

Kyuhyun looked me in the eyes and said "You dont have to worry about anything now, we will try to handle it all"

"But, d-do you g-guys know what-t's wrong?" I was shaking, all of this was affecting my nerves.

"No we dont, but whatever it is we are here too help" he smiled and hugged me a second time. 

Being in his arms was really helping me to calm down after this crazy day...