final

Celebrity Couple (?)

 

i'm sorry in advance if you think this story is going to be chaptered. i apologize in advance as well if you see any grammatical errors and spellings, english is not my first language. hope you enjoy this one-shot!

 

everybody knew who wu yifan was. the tall chinese who speaks over 4 languages, is an actor and possibly a model too. he had been in the industry for over just two years and is already making his name known worldwide. bigshot. so it was no surprise that zitao knew who he was.

 

huang zitao is a solo rookie idol who had gained popularity quicker than what his company expected. zitao debuted just a few months ago, and he made it public that he was gay, and yes people did judge him. but it's okay, not everyone is going to like you. “i think that everyone is neutral,” he said in one of his interviews. “love picks no gender.”

 

zitao had the biggest crush on wu yifan ever since his debut as an actor. actually, zitao had been supporting him when he was a model back in korea, modeling for small clothing companies. it was  no surprise, wu yifan had the looks and height, perfect package. zitao has a naive and childish personality, people loves him. his fans knew his love for wu yifan, because his weibo likes is always full of articles about the male. “i want to be a star like wu yifan ge”.


 

wu yifan had first met zitao in a variety show. he was definitely eye catching, tall but build with lean muscles and skinny waist, like a doll's. he bowed to the kid when he saw him bowing, giant grin plastered on the younger's face.

“can we take a picture together, ge?” zitao’s voice was manly. deep and a bit rough.

 

“sure.”

 

the picture on zitao's weibo that he had uploaded had gotten over 700k likes and 945k comments with 350k reposts. i finally met my crush (blushing emoticon)


 

“wu yifan ge is a very handsome man,” was huang zitao's reply when asked about wu yifan. the interview he was attending was for a magazine, with him as the main cover.

 

“do you have any feelings for wu yifan?” it was meant as a joke really, to tease huang zitao, the hottest rookie idol of our generation, however, zitao blushed and nodded his head a bit. “yes,” he replied in a shy manner.

 

hai langs, zitao’s fans, seems to support his crush for wu yifan. they made 牛桃 trend #1 on weibo, which was something. zitao posted a photo of himself the same day, with a caption that says “thank you all so much for your support (heart heart)”


 

the second time huang zitao and wu yifan met was at a fashion show. wu yifan was releasing his own brand of clothes. huang zitao was one of the models.

 

zitao was asked to wear a pair of tights with a beige oversized turtleneck sweater. yifan spotted him. “hey, can you pose for me and turn around after a couple of shots,” yifan spoke to zitao while fishing out his iPhone.

 

Zitao just did that.

 

the after party was great, zitao got new pair of clothes, as well as a new perfume, created by wu yifan himself.


 

“so how is our xiao taozi doing?” zitao was at a show. he had been a guest there before and apparently, the viewers loved him.

 

“im great jie jie,” he said to one of the host. xiao taozi was a nickname given to him by the viewers and the hosts when he had been a guest. he was clueless and innocent, thus the name xiao which means little. the taozi actually came from his name if you rearrange the syllables.

 

“is your feelings for wu yifan still the same?” the same host asked, laughing lightly at zitao's slightly red face. in all honestly, zitaos love for yifan grew more over the past few months. he has always watched his interviews at home and watched his new released movies. “帅呆” he always mutters when yifan appears on screen.

 

“jie jieee!!” zitao whines, earning laughs from the hosts. zitao doesn't know if yifan is into guys like him, however one is free to dream right? “wu yifan ge is so handsome ah~” he beams, other hosts nodding their head in agreement. “ i wish i can be the other lead in one of his movies and we can fall in love together,” he jokes with a laugh.

 

the ringing of the phone brought the whole studio in silence.

 

“hello zitao,” said the person in line. everyone can hear it, they connected the call to the speakers. zitao was frozen, he knew this voice too well. he had heard this voice probably a thousand times. the hosts and other guests in the show widened their eyes in surprise. it was surprising that the wu yifan had called their studio. it was hard to get him to their show and now he was the one personally calling them. “you are so cute haha.” yifan said on the line earning squeals from the people in the studio. “anyway, i just called to say that there is auditions for the upcoming movie i'm about to film, if you want to be my main lead then audition alright? i better see you there! jiayou!”  then the call ended. zitao was left speechless during the whole recording so they had to cut his time slot.

 

牛桃 trended top on weibo that night again.


 

wu yifan was dressed in disguise during the day of auditions for the other lead. zitao was dressed in black trousers that stops just above his ankle, grey sweater and a navy coat. zitao hopes that yifan is not here or else he will faint. yifan sits on one of the chairs behind the director. the crew was particularly tall so he had no problem blending in. he was watching zitao under his cap and smiled when he heard the director mutter a “he’s perfect for the role.”

 

breaking news: yifan and zitao filming a movie together! will 牛桃 finally be official?

 

yifan didn't really say much when he was asked about huang zitao. all he says is that zitao is very cute, which is true. yifan finds zitao charming in a way he cannot explain, so he doesn't try. he just thinks that zitao is very very cute.


 

zitao came into the filming set the crew texted him. he got the role, though he didn't know what he auditioned for. he was just given a script to memorize during auditions and act it out. so he did, and he passed. when he came to the set, he was clueless, will he be working as yifans partner? maybe his enemy? “what is my role again?” he asks one of the staff politely, pointing to the name of the character on the script.

 

“silly zitao! you’re the main lead, yifans love interest!” zitaos jaw has never been wider.

 

apparently they are doing a bl movie. huang zitao was so not ready for this.

 

filming with wu yifan ge is so nerve-wracking, please pray for my dear soul. he posted on weibo the same day.

 

wu yifan liked and reposted the status. zitao lets do our best (smiling emoticon)

 

zitao might just have died twice that night.


 

zitao was not ready to film with yifan just yet, so when he heard that they won't be filming together until the end of the year, zitao thanked the gods and deity. apparently, they had lots of solo shots and the director was kind enough to do the solo shots due to the contrast of yifan and zitao’s schedules.

 

when the law of the jungle aired with zitao in the episode, they broke their highest rating. it was revealed that zitao was scared of bugs. also, that his voice gets really high pitched and more girly when he is scared of excited.

 

a few days after, wu yifan revealed that he would love to be in a show with zitao.

 

zitao fainted.


 

the first time yifan and zitao filmed together, zitao was praised for his great acting skills.

 

apparently, the role of zitao was a photographer.  it wasnt that hard, really. photography is his hobby after all.

 

in the makeshift photo shoot, zitao crouched in front of yifan camera in hand, ready to shoot photos.

 

“ready, 3, 2, 1.” click and “pose for the camera,” “good,” was basically his lines as the photographer. yifan did most of the talking when they're shooting together.

 

during his solo shots, nobody let him knew, but yifan had been watching him from a far.


 

they had been shooting for hours now, it was tiring. zitao was freezing.

 

he was suppose to drown on the pool when he was accidentally pushed by a staff member while photographing a model and yifan in swimwear, however he cannot let himself drown. his instincts tell him to swim, so he does, forgetting that he’s filming for a movie. it had been the 17th cut shouted by the director already. he feels like for holding them back.

 

“lets take a break,” zitao looks up from his camera, blushing because he was looking at yifans abs from the viewfinder. he puts the camera down and wraps himself in a towel handed to him by on of the female staff.

 

“thank you jie jie,” he smiles and sits on a bench. yifan sits beside him.

 

“take it,” he takes the cup of hot cocoa in his hands, smiling as he drinks it. “dont be to hard on yourself, its not an easy task to “accidentally” drown when you know how to swim.” zitao nods. yifan ruffles his hair with a smile.


 

yifan revealed that he liked working with zitao, a lot. people started wandering if something is going on between the two, but both zitao and yifan’s company denied everything.


 

both zitao and yifan had been invited in a show for a chinese new year special. they were seated beside each other, and everybody notices yifans hand on zitao's thighs. no one said anything.

 

they were called up in front of the stage with a few other people. zitao and yifan were beside each other.

 

“okay, we are going to play the paper passing game,” the host announced happily. “using our mouth!” she laughed heartily.

 

zitao had the paper on his mouth, about to pass it to yifan when the older put his hand on either side of zitao’s face, cupping his face. zitao exhaled in shock, making his and yifan’s lip touch. yifan on his lips accidentally. the kiss lasted for more than a second and zitao was sure that the whole studio can hear his heartbeat.


 

zitao and yifan were casted at a variety show where the show would make a couple. yifan agreed however zitao was contemplating. i mean he wasnt into girls so why would they cast him.

 

“you should take it, its good for your image,” his company told him so he did.

 

he arrived at the place where he would be living with his “partner”. he looks around the house, ending it at the bedroom where he fell asleep waiting.

 

yifan opened the door to the house where he will be staying. nervously holding the rose on his hand, he wanders around looking for his partner. he smiles when he reached the bedroom, seeing his partner laying down on the bed, sleeping peacefully. “zitao?” he asks himself, smiling. he goes up to him and kisses his forehead, leaving the bedroom to prepare food for the sleeping beauty when he wakes up. he places the rose beside zitao’s body and closes the door gently, smiling on his way down.

 

the rose had a card with 黄子韬 carved on it, as though yifan knew who his partner was going to be.

 

another show rating was broken.


 

the last day of filming was today. zitao had prepared himself and practiced his line over and over again. he was going to kiss yifan. he was going to kiss yifan. “i dont know if i can do this.” he says to no one, entering the shooting place where he spots yifan getting his makeup fixed.

 

the scene was a bedroom scene. it wasn't the ending of the movie, however, they decided to film this last.

 

zitao enters the bedroom, walking up to yifan. “i love you.” he crawls on the bed. “i love you, please dont leave me.” he sits on yifans lap, pecking his lips. “i love you.”

 

yifan holds zitao’s waist with one hand and his neck on the other. he kisses him passionately, breaking the kiss to remove his shirt and goes back to attacking zitao’s lips.


 

“cut!” was heard. yifan broke the kiss, zitao was now under him, face flushed with red. yifan wipes zitao’s mouth with his hand, before wiping his,making sure there is no saliva left behind.


 

it was a press conference for their movie where zitao confessed to yifan.

 

“i love wu yifan ge,” he laughed slightly, answering the questions the reporters asked him. “i have loved him ever since he entered the industry.” he chuckled, looking at yifan with a smile.

 

zitao meant to pass it as a joke but yifan knew what he said was true.

 

yifan had been watching zitao from afar. he had been watching all of his interviews and everytime zitao confesses his love for yifan in little ways, yifan’s lips would form into a smile. he loved the boy as well.

 

my naive zitao (heart emoticon). yifan posted a photo of zitao that the latter took on his phone.

 

my star. you may not know this, but the moment you confessed your love for me, my heart was already with you.

 

 

on zitao’s birthday the year after. a picture of yifan hugging a sleeping zitao covered in bed sheets was uploaded on his weibo. i finally have you after everything. you’re really naive don't you know that my dear? all those movies and shows, i thought my hinting was obvious! (grinning emoticon) i even kissed you on public! my baobei, please continue loving me forever. i love you, my world. happy birthday (heart emoticon)

 


the end.



a/n: thank you for reading, comments are much appreciated ♡. 
ztao is releasing a physical album, I've been waiting for that for my entire life ㅠ.ㅠ also yifan is 3 hrs away from me if you ride the plane, im so sad i cant see him (I'm gonna cry myself to sleep now)