Go Away - Final

Go Away

Warning: This fic is UN-BETAED


 

Days after the incident on the rooftop, Minho invited his boyfriend to play a video game with him. It wasn’t as easy as it sounds, considering his boyfriend had been traumatized by their previous fight and had promised never to play video games with him ever again. He had to talk him into it for an hour and promised not to get mad if ever he lose. In the end, he got his boyfriend to hold the other controller and play the two player game with him.

 

Jinki isn’t good at video games, he always had a 50-50 chance of winning and most of the time there is a hundred percent chance that he would lose. But he’s been miraculously beating Minho at this new game his boyfriend had brought home. He wanted to go easy on him, but he’s having too much fun to lose at the game, so he played fair and played like he meant it, and he’s beaten Minho since they’ve started playing.

 

At first Jinki thought Minho was just going easy on him, but when he saw the angry frown on his boyfriend’s face as he lost again he knew he was wrong.

 

He wanted to give Minho a chance at the next round, but as it was about to start, Minho groaned and threw his controller furiously onto the coffee table.

 

Jinki watched anxiously from his side. Was Minho going to yell at him again?

 

“Augh! Why do I keep losing?!” he bawled “What kind of game is this? It !” Adorable, blaming the game

 

“Minho…”

 

“Agh!” Minho groaned, then he looked at Jinki with eyes that said ‘you’re dead meat’

 

“Hyung, this is all your fault” Minho snarled as he inched closer to Jinki, the other backing away a little

 

“M-Minho, you said… You promised you won’t get mad” his boyfriend reminded him anxiously

 

“I know” Minho said and Jinki frowned at him curiously

 

“I’m not mad hyung” Minho said calmly

 

Before Jinki could say anything, warm lips pressed into his and he closed his eyes. He let Minho kiss him

 

“Wait…” he pulled back “You’re not mad?” he asked panting heavily. As much as he loved kissing his boyfriend for Minho is a really good kisser. He was scared for a minute there and he wanted to know what was really going on his boyfriend’s head, scaring him like that then kissing him out of the blue.

 

Minho smiled at him, gentle and sweet “No, I’m not,” he gently caressed his boyfriend’s cheek and Jinki leaned into the touch “but I’m still going to punish you” he smirked, the hand on Jinki’s cheek was suddenly on his neck and the other on the back of his knees

 

“Wait… what?” the next thing he knew he was being carried bridal style into their bedroom

 

“But I didn’t do anything wrong!” was the last thing that was heard from Jinki before their bedroom door slammed shut and all throughout the night there were only the sounds of gasps and moans of Minho name heard from their bedroom door.