Go Away - 1

Go Away

Warning: This fic is UN-BETAED 


 

“Hyung please”

“Minho, we are in the campus”

Their classes had just ended and Jinki ignored Minho all throughout the entire period, actually he ignored Minho the entire day.

“Hyung if you could just…”

“NO!”

Minho had been following him ever since the period had ended and Jinki just kept on ignoring him, all because of a fight they had the night before

Minho was at fault, all he did the entire day was apologize to Jinki, but Jinki didn’t seem to want to hear his apologies and explanations

“Can’t we just…”

“I said no!”

However Minho was persistent, he grabbed Jinki by his wrist, ignoring the fruitless struggle of his boyfriend. He dragged Jinki away from their room through the hall and into the comfort room.

All eyes were on them as Jinki stumbled to keep himself straight, “Minho! Le-let go!” with one last hard pull, Jinki was able to free himself; he stumbled backwards and ran outside without stealing a glance at Minho. The door slammed shut in the other’s face. He tried to open it, but Jinki was on the other side holding the door shut.

“HYUNG!!!” Minho’s loud voice was heard from the other side

All the students in the hall were looking at them, finding the scene really funny. Jinki and Minho were a known couple in the campus, seeing them fight like this was amusing.

When Minho suddenly became very quiet Jinki knew he had to run, and he did. He was only a few meters away from the comfort room when the door flew open.

Minho stormed out of the comfort room and saw Jinki running, and when he started to run after him, Jinki knew he was dead, there was no way he could outrun Minho. He was a fast runner. Jinki's skills were average, his speed was good, but Minho, sweet Minho, those long legs could take him anywhere in seconds, And so Jinki ran for his dear life.

 

-00-

 

Kibum was in front of his locker, putting on his eyeliner when a hand suddenly grabbed his wrist. His makeup flew in the air and the next thing he knew he was being dragged by Jinki, he stumbled on his feet giving his best to run straight.

“Jinki! Yah! Slo… slow down! What's the problem?” he said, trying to catch up with Jinki speed.

“Just keep running!”

“Why?!”

“There’s a giant frog after us, and if you don’t run fast, he’s going to eat all of your hair and you’ll look like Gil-seonsaengnim”

Kibum could only gasp “what?!” he exclaimed, completely falling for the lie “Oh my god! What do we do?”

“We have to hide!”

“I know where”

 

-00-

 

Jonghyun was in the cafeteria sipping on his soda when Minho approached him.

“Hyung, can you help me?”

“Not now Minho, I’m on my lunch break” and it was four in the afternoon

“Hyung please.” Minho pleaded “I can’t find Jinki hyung anywhere, I need your help hyung, please I'm begging you” He whined

“Jinki hyung? What? Did you two fight again?” Jonghyun asked, the soda in his hand suddenly snatched away

“Questions later hyung, just help me find him” The younger said as he sipped on the stolen cold drink

“Fine! Sheesh… I’ll try to ask key” Jonghyun muttered before pulling out his phone.

 

-00-

 

“What?!” Kibum hissed “you mean you dragged me out here just because of a stupid game?” Jinki ducked to avoid the hand flailing in front of him “I can’t believe you hyung! I skipped class because of you—no wait, it’s not because of you, but because of a stupid game!!!” ‘but classes are over and you were only applying makeup on when I found you’ was what Jinki thought

“You don’t understand Bummie” He whined “it’s not because of a stupid game, but because of that stupid Minho.” He pouted like a five year old

“Ugh! I can’t believe this! Hyung, you know how Minho gets whenever he lose at something and stop acting like you’re five” Kibum scolded, smacking him on his shoulders

“still…” Jinki muttered

“You can’t just drag people into your problems hyung, especially when that problem is not really a problem at all!”

“This is a real big problem Bummie” Jinki ducked again to avoid a flying palm making its way to his head

“You could have just talked to Minho, why did you have to drag me into this?” Kibum asked irritated. “And I can’t believe I fell for the giant frog thing.”

Jinki laughed at that, and it only took one glare to silence him.

“This is not funny hyung, I can’t—“

~Phonecall

“Hello?”

“Oh hey babe~” Jinki frowned at his sudden change of mood “oh Minho?” with Minho’s name being mentioned Jinki’s head shot up.

“Jinki hyung? Yeah, He’s here with me. Where at the—“

“NOOOO!!!!” Jinki tackled Key, cutting off the other’s conversation on the phone. The phone slid away from the two, and now jinki was on top of kibum who was in shock and was being pinned down on the ground by jinki.

“Kibum! I trusted you!”

“Hyung! You’re over reacting! It’s just a stupid game. Just talk to Minho!”

“No!”

Kibum cocked his head to the side and saw that Jonghyun’s phone was still on the other line, knowing that Minho was listening from the other line, he yelled “were on the rooftop!”

Jinki’s eyes widened and he hastily got up, in an attempt to run away again, but before he could make his first step, Kibum grabbed his ankle, and Jinki fell into the ground.

Now it was Kibum’s turn to pin Jinki on the ground “I’m so sorry hyung, but I need to do this. I don’t know why you’re over reacting, but I think talking to Minho is the only way”

“No” Jinki grumbled, still struggling

“Why won’t you just talk to him hyung? It was just a stupid game, he could have raised his voice because he lost, but that doesn’t necessarily mean anything bad.”

Noticing that Jinki wasn’t struggling anymore, kibum pulled away and both boys sat up. Then Jinki began to sob.

Taken aback by his hyung’s reaction he asked “Hyung, tell me what’s wrong, I don’t think this is just because of the game.”

“I… he… Minho, he told me to off”

“What?” Kibum asked, shocked.

 

-00-

Flashback:

Minho was sulking on the couch when Jinki hugged him from behind.

“Minho, I’m sorry you lost” he cooed

“…”

“We can play again if you want?”

“I’m not in the mood hyung”

“Do you want me to make you feel ‘in the mood’ again?” Jinki teased, kissing Minho’s ears, But Minho tilts his head to avoid the contact.

“Just leave me alone for a while” he said, standing up.

Jinki reached for his hands, but the chubby hands were swatted away. “Just off!” Minho yelled.

Both Minho and Jinki’s eyes widened, both taken aback “Hyung, I’m—“

“Fine” Jinki cuts him short “I will” he stood up and exits the room. Minho flinched at the loud slam of the door.

That night, Minho slept on the couch and Jinki locked himself in the bedroom.

 

-00-

 

“I, I don’t like it when he’s mad, I don’t like it when he yells.” Jinki said with watery eyes.

Although Kibum and Jonghyun dissed one another often, this was Jinki he was talking to, sensitvive and adorable Jinki hyung. So maybe he understands

“Then go tell him that, talk to him.”

“I don’t want to.”

“Why?”

“What if he yells again? That was the first time he ever raised his voice at me, I love him so much key… I love him so much, but last night… how could he tell me that? I was only trying to comfort him. I don’t want him to yell at me again” Just then, two long arms hugged Jinki from behind. He stared up at Kibum and saw him smiling.

“We’ll leave you two alone” said Kibum as he stood up and made his way to Jonghyun, and the two left leaving Jinki alone with Minho.

“I’m so sorry hyung” Minho whispered into Jinki’s ear.

Jinki shuddered a little, “I’ll never yell at you again, I was just upset that night, I never meant to hurt your feelings, I love you hyung, and I’ll never hurt you again, will you ever forgive me?” he mumbled into Jinki’s neck

“I thought… I thought you hated me” The other sniffled

“Hyung, I could never hate you, I love you Jinki hyung, more than anything” He turned Jinki’s body around, and held Jinki face, running circles with his thumb on Jinki’s cheeks “I love you” He said with a gentle smile, And jinki smiled back at him.

“Forgive me?” Minho apologized.

Jinki hugged Minho and nuzzled his nose on his neck as he whispered “of course”

They stayed like that for a while, until Jinki chuckled and said “I’ll never play video games with you again”

 

TBC