♫**The One I Love**♫

Song for You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yesung’s POV

I ran as fast as I could, anticipating to see Chiaki again after two weeks of searching for her. I’m really grateful for Ryeowook giving me the idea of where she might be. But I sure hope he’s right. When I got to the ‘Night Saloon’, I immediately looked for her but she was still nowhere to be found so I spoke to the owner instead.

“Yesung-sshi! It’s been two weeks since you’ve been here. What’s it for today?” the owner asked.

“I’m not here for that today. I’m looking for someone. Her name is Ino Chiaki. Remember, my PA? Did she happen to be here?” I hopefully asked.

“Oh, she was here. She worked here and her songs are the best. Their group was always on demand every night,” the owner proudly said.

“Chincha?! Where is she? May I talk to her for a while? There’s something important I need to tell her. “

“Sorry but the thing is a Japanese agent went here and was amazed by their performance. They were invited to work abroad and they did not hesitate to accept it since the pay was bigger than what we pay them here. They left yesterday and I don’t know up to when they’re planning to stay there. Sorry.” He left without further ado.

When I heard that, it felt like my heart was slowly being torn apart. She left without telling me. Did Chiaki really hate me that much? But I’m not backing off on this. Chiaki was suffering all these years because of me and I want to change that. I’ll make it up to her because she’s my life now; because now I realized that I’ve fallen for her. ^_^

~~~~~

Chiaki’s POV

I’ve been in Japan for almost a year already but that doesn’t mean my feelings for Yesung oppa had change. He’s always with me, in my heart, though I’m not sure if he had let go of Nizza’s memories already. I continued to compose songs that express my feelings for him. I’ve been doing great with it and it somehow helped me in my job. But still, it felt incomplete. Something was missing...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter