♫**First Kiss**♫

Song for You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yesung’s POV

I tried to forget her. A month had passed and I am still here drinking hard, trying to forget her by drowning my heart. But whatever I do, I’ll never get her back because it’s my fault for prioritizing other things than her. Should’ve made her realize that everything I’ve worked hard for was for her. But it’s too late now. She’s happy with the man who will give her the love she never had when she was still mine.

After giving her up, I screwed up everything in my life. I often missed work and only seeing my band mates once or twice in a week. I’ll spend my time drinking alcohol in bars. I messed up my life. It’s over.

I was at a bar called ‘Night Saloon’ and guess what I was doing. Yup! You guessed that right. I was drinking to my heart’s desires. Alone in the bar while everyone else jumped and danced to the beat, the alcohol drinks were the only companion I had that time. I unconsciously managed to make a world of my own until...

“Yesung oppa, your band mates are looking for you. They said that they need you in an hour for rehearsals,” Chiaki, my PA, suddenly appeared and sat beside me.

“Just leave me alone and didn’t I tell you not to disturb while I’m doing my business?” I said sarcastically. “Yah, one more shot here,” I turned to the bartender.

“Oppa, you’re wasted already. Can’t you forget about her already and start moving on? It’s been a month,” she took the glass from me as I was about to drink it.

“Yah! You don’t know a thing so don’t come here and into other’s business. You’re just my assistant so you don’t have the rights to lecture me on what to do. You’re clueless of what I’m going through. I bet you haven’t fallen for someone yet and got your heart broken,” I raised my voice.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter