I'd like to drink your blood (if you let me)

I'd like to drink your blood (if you let me)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Baby Baby 

 

The entire school has the Twilight virus. It seems like everyone has either read the book or watched the movie. And that includes Park Chanyeol. The difference between the majority of the school population and Chanyeol is that Chanyeol hates Twilight. He absolutely hates it to the core. Even after watching all the movies and reading all the books (he doesn't even know why he spends so much time doing that), Chanyeol was never impressed by Bella and Edward's love story.

"It's mushy and unrealistic." He says as he munches on his sandwich although his mouth is already full, "How could a human sparkle? That's downright dumb." 

Kyungsoo nods his head absentmindedly. He's too used to Chanyeol complaining about the whole plot. Kyungsoo himself isn't a huge fan of Twilight, but he still wishes to have a romantic love story like the one in the book. 

"Chanyeol did you see that? Jongin almost made eye contact with me!" Kyungsoo exclaims suddenly, breaking Chanyeol's train of thought. 

Chanyeol turns his head to the right to see Kim Jongin, the popular dancer, walk past the table and he sighs, "Kyungsoo, you're supposed to be listening to me." 

"Why should I listen to something I hear everyday when I can stare at my 1 year crush?" Kyungsoo mutters under his breath before clearing up his tray. 

 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun, on the other hand, remains unfazed by the Twilight craze as he continues to do whatever he does best in school -- stay silent. Byun Baekhyun is shy. Very shy. He doesn't like to speak up, especially when there's a large crowd watching him. 

"My family doesn't even sparkle." He whispers to himself as he carries his books from his locker to home room. The boys and girls around him were all talking about the same thing -- sparkling vampires. 

He wishes to stand up and clear up the misunderstanding among every Twilight reader out there - Vampires do not sparkle. 

That's because he is a vampire himself.

But Byun Baekhyun is a very different vampire. He doesn't like blood and has never craved for blood before. Ever since he was young and his mother fed him fresh blood, Baekhyun would always vomit it out. 

There was only one exception: A tall, curly haired boy with elf ears. The weird thing was that whenever Baekhyun would pass by him along the corridor, he would be able to smell his blood and boy, does it smell delicious. 

Baekhyun doesn't even know his name. But once the curly haired boy is spotted, all of Baekhyun's attention would be placed on him. 

"Hey Chanyeol, wait up! I don't have long legs like you!" A short doe eyed boy calls out behind the curly haired boy and immediately, the curly haired boy halts and yells back, "We're late for class, Kyungsoo! Hurry up!" 

A heavy rock seems to be lifted off Baekhyun's shoulders now that he knows his name. 

Chanyeol. 

Baekhyun sees Chanyeol everywhere. A few times helping out the teachers, in lectures and other times he's chatting with his friends in the canteen. But there was one time Baekhyun felt his heart beat unbelievably fast. And that was when he spotted Chanyeol during Physical Education class. 

Chanyeol was playing a friendly match of basketball with his friends. Sweaty and sporty Chanyeol looked very very delicious. Unable to control himself from drooling, Baekhyun stood up suddenly and marched out of the arena. 

"I must be crazy. I hate blood." Baekhyun growls under his breath as he marches down the corridor, "Why must he appear everywhere I go?" 

Baekhyun's interest in Chanyeol continues. It becomes worse. 

Baekhyun starts to dream of Chanyeol.

"Baekkie, drink me." Chanyeol whispers into his ear, "I know you want to." As Chanyeol gets closer and closer to Baekhyun, Baekhyun screams. 

A loud thud is heard and Baekhyun finds himself on the cold hard floor. He scratches his head, "Can't believe I fell off the bed."

Now, Chanyeol isn't just someone Baekhyun is interested in. Baekhyun interest grows each day - Chanyeol is now his crush. 

Whenever Baekhyun sees Chanyeol, he stares and the diverts his gaze somewhere else so that it isn't obvious. A blush would creep up his cheeks as he thought of Chanyeol's deep voice whispering into his ear. Baekhyun doesn't think his crush is a temporary thing. 

It has already been weeks and February is round the corner. That means, it'll soon be Valentine's Day. Baekhyun has never given anyone anything before, nor has he received anything from others on this special day. He doesn't know what to do. He really wants to do something for Chanyeol.

That's why he chooses to Google it. 

Tons of ideas pop out on the computer screen as Baekhyun scrolls down. He taps his fingers impatiently on the table, "Why can't I find anything?" 

A blog post appears and it reads "Valentines day is the best time to confess." 

Baekhyun knows what he's going to do.

 

 

 

 

 

It's February the 14th and Baekhyun holds the chocolates in his hands firmly. He made it himself, after watching 3 hours worth of YouTube tutorials. He chants in his head the script that he has memorised for this special occasion. "I'll be fine." He consoles himself while taking small, hesitant steps towards the bookshop. Chanyeol is always by the bookshop. 

Today was no exception. 

Baekhyun's heart beats quickly and his faces starts heating up. He whispers to himself, "Remember what I rehearsed last night. Hi Chanyeol, I've always admired you from afar and I hope that we could become friends." 

He takes a deep breath and heads towards Chanyeol. Once he stands face to face to Chanyeol, he realises how close he is compared to all the past few times he has seen Chanyeol. Chanyeol looks so much better close up. He holds his breath as he watches Chanyeol's eyebrows form a arch in confusion.

Chanyeol peers down at the shorter boy in front of him. It's not the first time he's seen him. He's sure that the boy has been attending the same lectures as him. 

Baekhyun bites his bottom lip before extending his arm out and blurting, "Your blood smells really good and I'd like to drink your blood." Baekhyun's eyes widen as large as saucers once he realises what he just said was not part of the plan at all but he continues blabbering, "If you let me I definitely would!"

A frown spreads across Chanyeol's lips. Was this some kind of Twilight joke? He crossed his arms and scans the shorter from head to toe. The boy in front of him looks complete

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter