meet(after long time) :)))

fake sister or fake brother

iu pov

suzy-ah wake up i said trying see if she would wake up or not but she didn't. *i know what to do..laugh* suzy-ah we are here,wake up people are looking at you like your crazy person i whisper in her  ear. "ouch" i look around and saw suzy covering  her head with hand. yah uhn-ni, me-chut-suh(are you crazy) look now i am hurt suzy said with annoyed face. shi-keu-ruh-wuh(be quiet) i was just trying to wake you up, i didn't want you to hurt your head i pout trying to if she forgive me. uhn-ni your so cute she said pulling me in hug.*that my sis* yah suzy let go i said pulling her from the car.

 this how they look

suzy pov

as i was sleeping i hear someone telling me to wake up but i didn't cause i was tried that i couldn't even open my eyes so i went to my sleep. suzy-ah we are here,wake up people are looking at you like your crazy person. when i try to stand up, ouch i yell when i hit the car top with my head, when i look beside me i saw iu uhn-ni looking at me with big smile. yah uhn-ni, me-chut-suh(are you crazy) look now i am hurt i said showing my head to her. shi-keu-ruh-wuh(be quiet) i was just trying to wake you up, i didn't want you to hurt your head iu uhn-ni pout that make me feel guity but same time she look so cute that i want to pinch her cheeks badly, uhn-ni didn't stop pouting, uhn-ni your so cute i said pulling her for hug. yah suzy let go she said pulling me out from car. we saw house that is not bigger or smaller  than our house but just perfect, it was beautiful house that i never saw in my life * it not like i am poor but i love the house way it is* i saw little kid playing with ball. suzy let go inside iu uhn-ni said pulling me by my hand toward house. i can feel like my face and ear get so red like blood suddenly when we was at door, i look beside me and saw uhn-ni  much nervous as me. when i look at uhn-ni once again i saw her trying her hard to knock on door but she couldn't nervous was killing her. *what should i do* i knock on door before giving iu uhn-ni side hug to cheer her up. we hear door sound, when i look straight at door i saw beautiful women same age as omma (mom). suzy,iu come inside, what a surppise she said like she didn't know that we are coming but it was so nice of her to greet us like that. uhn-ni and i didn't even move inches we just stand there like tree. come inside i am not going to eat you guys she laught that make me feel guitly. i hold uhn-ni and pull her inside the house with me. its was beautiful house that can make people fall in love. myungsoo come here, look we have speical person she(song ji hyo) said when i hear that name i can feel my ear turn more red than before it was.

house that suzy was talking about

myungsoo pov

when i was using my phone, myungsoo come here, look we have special person she yell like i was at north korea not at same house as her but i was feeling nervous when omma said special person. it could be them but i don't why i was feeling nervous maybe i get see them after long time. i walk out from my room and saw two person with omma, they were talking happily i didn't know how to go there and meet them. *myungsoo what wrong with you, your  * omma i said hoping omma will hear me but i was wrong not just omma hear me but also suzy and iu hear me. i was shock how they change . i didn't mean in wrong i just mean they are grown up. i don't know my eyes was at girl that have bang. it most be suzy *smilig time no see suzy-ah...rk* she look at me and smirk just  like i did while go *interesting..ha* good to see you jieun-ah i said smiling to girl that i geuss is iu, oh hey L good to see you too she said with sweet voice. long time no see bae suzy i said before smirking. oh your right long time no see kim my-ung-soo she said like she don't remeber me, it kinda hurt me when suzy act like she don't know me. ommmmaa i hear little kid calling for omma. when i turn my head its was daehyun, he come running and hug omma he we were not there. hey baby daehyun suzy said in sweet voice before kissing daehyun in cheeks. * how mean of you suzy to act like you didn't remeber me and kiss daehyun like you know him more than me*  kim my-uun- gsoo wake up look we have to go or you will be hungry suzy act again like she don't know my name. yah suzy if you don't know my real name just call me L i said turning her  head with my hand to face me. bi-byuh(move away) she said pulling my hand from her face. it kinda hurt me. jweh-sohng-hah( i'm sorry) kim myungsoo she said with sweetest voice before walking away from me. i was smiling like crazy. i don' t if i was smiling because she know my full name or she said sorry. * wait and see bae..smirk*

suzy and myungsoo first meeting

 

sorry if it not good

you know i don't korea and english is my third language

hope you like it. this there first meeting after long time.