nervous

fake sister or fake brother

no one pov

suzy-ah wasn't you feeling nevrvous about moving tomorrow iu Said with nevrous face, yes i  am nervous but your also going with me so it's doesn't matter right uhn-ni(sister)  suzy said cheering iu who was feeling nervous. suzy didn't know how to cheer iu who was still nervous, suzy saw something that caught her attention uhn-ni wait here, i will be back soon suzy said running fast. iu didn't know where suzy went she just sat in bench, uhn-ni here suzy said giving iu chocolate ice cream.

suzyiu-png.png?w=600suzy and iu

suzy pov

as i was eating my ice cream iu uhn-ni was still feeling nervous about moving at uhm-mah(mom) and aapa(dad) friend house i was also nervous but didn't show because iu uhn-ni  will get more nervous from what i know.  we were moving to uhm-mah and aapa friend house becaue uhn-mah and aapa  have business at usa so we are only that are moving at their friends house so we wouldn't be loney at home, uhn-ni don't worry nothing will happen to us i said to uhn-ni patting her back. suzy-ah your right as long as we are together nothing going to happen to us iu uhn-ni said that make me happy. yah suzy we are late, let go fast or we going to get in trouble iu uhn-ni said pulling my hand. omg i forget that we still need to pack our cloths.

kim myungsoo

yah stop hugging me, are you trying to kill me i ran yelling away from sungyeol he keeping teasing by saying i love you, your so handsome. yah sungyeol are you gay i told him, yah  you dud i was just joking with you he said with angry face. guys let go to L home his uhm-mah just call me woohyun said i don't know why muhn-mah call us

at home(myungsoo house)

uhm-mah we are home i yell while looking for her, "oh myungie you are already home mom said while smiling"

running-man.jpg?w=600

kim ji hyo( myungsoo mom)

oh honey i have something to tell you uhm-mah said while giving her wilest smile. what is it  muh-mah i ask while giving infinite do you what it is look but they just shake their head no. oh myungie iu and suzy are coming tomorrow, they are going to stay at our house for year so treat them nice ok same goes to you guys too uhm-hum said while pointing toward us. omg i didn't even know about that, what they are going to stay at our school for year no way. myungie is something wrong, are you okay uhm-mah said shaking me from my thought. wasn't that too long that they are going to stay at our house uhm-muh i ask. nope not at all it's been years we haven't see suzy and iu so it will be fun as big family right uhm-mah said with her question face. i just show her my fake smile.

next day

no one pov

suzy-ah wake up we are going to be late iu said while shaking suzy to wake her up but it didn't work. yah suzy please wake up it 8:30 we will be late, uhn-mah look she not waking up iu said with annoyed face. while iu was at her thought thinking about moving today but she didn't know suzy was already waken up. yahh iu uhn-ni are you still nervous about moving again suzy yell that make iu jump off their bed. yah does you have to yell in my ear ouch look it hurt iu said pouting.

iu pov

i feel so nervous about moving because we are going to stay there for year. wasn't year alot. it been lots of year that we didn't went their house (myungsoo house) but now suddenly we have to move to their house because of uhn-mah and aapa have business to do at usa and so we have to move to their house so we(suzy and Iu) wouldn't be so loney at home, we don't just have to leave our house but also our school and our best friend for year, year is a lots. it would make me feel more nervous if i kepting thinking about moving. god i don't know what to do to me feel less nervous. yahhh iu uhn-ni come out we have to go or we will be late said yell in loud voice that everyone can hear. i carry my suitcase and grab my phone from bed and walk outsie. i saw suzy walking forward and backward hahaha that make me laugh because she is one who keeping telling me not to feel nervous but now she is one that need someone to cheer her up from her bad or nervous mood hahaha. yah uhn-ni joyonghaejullae ( would you be quiet ) suzy told me with annoyed face. yahh suzy jook-go-ship-uh ( you wan to die ), uhm-mah suzy-ah is yelling at me i said while running away from her so she wouldn't catch and hit me in my arm.

tumblr_m8cf6tbA7L1rsskhm.giftumblr_m7u0fio4fG1r99f4t.gif

suzy pov

i hated that iu uhn-ni keeping teasing me about how nervous i was while ago but if that make uhn-ni laugh or happy then it fine but still that too much that she doesn't stop teasing me. uhn-ni shi-keu-ruh-wuh (be quiet) or i am going to tell uhm-mah i said while chasing after iu uhn-ni. yahh you two stop it, and stop behaving like five year child uhn-mah said with annoyed face. it suzy fault iu uhn-ni said while pointing but me. no it iu uhn-ni fault i also said whilie pointing at uhn-ni. you guys are still act like child hahahaha don't change, just stay like this come here uhn-mah said will asking us to give her. iu uhn-ni and i just ran at same time and give uhn-mah big hug.

lee-chung-ah.jpg