chapter 42

Definition of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“abeonim, eomoni sorry for coming at this hour” Jong kook arrived at the Song’s residence with Haha when it’s already three in the morning.

“gwenchana, it’s not a problem at all. Come inside” Mr Song invited the two man.

“Jong kook ah, you can go to Ji hyo’s room. She’s sleeping by now. I’ll prepare the guest room for Dong hoon” Mrs Song said.

 

 

Jong kook entered Ji hyo’s room after being showed by his mother in law. The room is not too dark. He can still see around the room with the help of the light from the nightstand that is dimmed on purpose for her to sleep.

He approached her while taking off his coat and put it on the couch along the way. He climbed on the bed and lowers down his body to kiss her on the forehead. Since she is facing the other way, he hugged her from behind. This makes her stirs a bit and unconsciously leans her back on his chest.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

The next morning, Ji hyo woke up and looked around. She frowned when knowing he didn’t come to see her here. But she felt strange because last night, she felt Jong kook is sleeping with her. She just shrugged it off thinking that it was just a dream.

The truth is, Jong kook woke up early than her. He needs to leave to his office. He didn’t have the heart to wake her up but as soon as he left, she woke up.

“oh Ji hyo ah, have some breakfast first. You will go to hospital with appa today" 

“neh omma”

“Jong kook came here last night but he left early this morning. He said you were sleeping so he doesnt want to wake you up”

“Jong kook oppa came here?” so she wasn’t dreaming after all. He really came.

“eoh. didnt he went into your room?”

“i thought it was a dream”

“aigoo are you still sleeping or what huh?

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

“hyung, what do we do about the reporters? They keep bugging us"

Jong kook leaned his back against the chair and sighed “tell them we will release a statement regarding the whole thing”

“oh hyung, I already have a few suggestion about what you asked me yesterday” Haha laid the file in front of Jong kook on the table.

“yah you so fast. Why don’t you be my secretary? You seem perfect for that position”

Haha laughed at his hyung remarked. Jong kook took a look at the file. He flipped the pages one by one and read the details. Actually, he wanted to buy a house for his little family. At the same time, a gift for his Ji hyo, for her birthday next two days.The apartment doesnt look fit for them anymore now that his family starting to grow bigger. It will be good for their future children as well. He smiled dreamily just thinking about it.

 

“give me few days to think about it”

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

It’s been three days Ji hyo stayed at her family house. Last night, Jong kook didn’t come to see her, meaning that they didn’t see each other since the last two days. Not even a call. It was just a text telling her to take care of herself.

This morning is no different either but he did tell her that he will come to fetch her from the hospital. So, here she is, in the coffee shop waiting for him. She sat near the window to make her easy to see him. Her phone vibrates signing that she got a message.

‘I’m here’

She looked outside but didn’t see neither his car nor her husband. She texted him back but aint no reply. Then, there’s someone tapped her shoulder from behind causing her to jump on her sit. The man

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter