chapter 28

Definition of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“hyung, I’ll go back to the apartment first. I'll pack your clothes as well. You want me to bring anything else?" Haha asked Jong kook who is sitting beside Ji hyo's bed.

“just my phone. I forgot to to bring it" he looked down while playing with one of Ji hyo's hands. She's sleeping.

“kurae. I’ll be back soon. If something is wrong, you can call the nurse by pushing this button" he took Jong kook's hand to feel the button "they will come right away, hyung. The toilet is just ten feet on your right. I'll go first" with that, he left.

Jong kook heaved a heavy sighed and buried his face to the edge of the bed. He nearly lost their baby.

 

 

Flashback

 

On the way to the hospital, Ji hyo fainted much to Jong kook's worry. He tried to be calm but failed miserably. He just quietly held her closed to him. Once, in a while, he heard Haha cursed on something or someone.

They arrived at the emergency post. Jong kook got out while holding her. Then, he let the door and nurse took his wife from him. Haha brought him to sit on the chair while sitting outside.

After about he dont know how long, a doctor approached them. Haha helped Jong kook to stand up "how's my wife, doctor? is she okay?"

The doctor rested his right hand on Jong kook's shoulder "she's okay. You're lucky enough that you quickly bring her here. Otherwise, the baby will not survive"

Jong kook tilted his head in confusion "s-she's pregnant?"

“yes, she is. I guess she didnt told you yet about it. She's six weeks pregnant. Two days ago, she came here to check it. She was alone at that time as she told me you're in outstation, right?" Jong kook nodded his head "I'm Lee Min ho, her senior, closed friend and more likely an oppa to her. I was there on your wedding day too. It's nice to see you again"

“neh. Thanks Dr Lee for saving her and the baby"

“it’s okay. That’s my job. Just call me Min ho, by the way and I'll call you hyung as you're more older than me. She had to be admitted for two days. Dont let her get stress and thinking too much as it will the baby too. Keep her more rest and of course, make her happy. I'll take my leave first"

 

End of flashback

 

 

He lifted his head up when he felt someone brushed his hair. Ji hyo is awake from her slumber. He leaned against her soft hand on his cheek.

“how’s our baby?” her voice is weak.

He took her hand on his cheek and holds it "the baby is okay. He's still inside you, growing healthily" he's controlling his voice. He felt like to cry now.

Ji hyo noticed the different on him. She can read him easily. It's clearly showed on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter