Chapter 7

My online boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

HANI'S POV

 

I decide to just live in Korea with Hari. My father agreed with me and said that he will come here after he make some money in States. Also, we can't just leave our house there just like that. I know that my father would back there since he had difficulties to communicate in Korean. Il Hoon and Hana will come here after they graduate. So now I officially became the head of the family in Korea now. Even my family is just Jung Hari, I still can feel the burden. My grandfather gives all of his treasure to his only heirs which is my mother. The lawyer said he will change it into my name since I'm the biggest ancestry of the heirs that live in Korea. I felt like I'm a friggin rich people now but money is not what makes me happy. It's love who make my world, the most. Il Hoon will take over my grandfather company in a next couple of month after he graduates. For now, my grandfather business partner is handling it. 

 

It's about a week the tragedy happened and I think I am now kind of move on from the cruel world. I don't remember where I put my phone. I search it everywhere but its nowhere to see. My phone also probably turned off because the drained battery.  No, I'm not buying a new one because the phone is not the important thing but the memories where I spend my time the most with it contacting Han. I miss him to hell now. I was crying and felt so empty and what I actually need was care and love. Can you believe I actually cried non stop for a week and not contacting Han at all. He probably felt so worried because I never keep this far from him. I cried while searching for it and it's actually had been in my jeans from a week ago. Thankfully, I didn't do the laundry yet or I might die if the phone broken. I turned it on. What surprised me is. No missed call. No messages. I thought that my phone lacking somewhere but it's the truth. He had been silent since the last 15 missed call. I cried inside, felt like I am just a nobody. I flip the phone and let it charge for a while. I have to go and register my name and Hari at the new high school today, do the laundry, buy the groceries and cook for both of us or maybe I'll just give Hari some money to eat outside. 

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

I lied on the bed, like finally I'm done with all the duty today, even buy the groceries. Hari and I went to a different school since I don't like my younger sister watch how pathetic is her sister in school. We'll start our school the day after tomorrow. I'll just take the bus and Hari will just walk since her school is just nearby. I also got the T-card for public transport expenses today. I just know that is how public transport in Korea works to pay the expenses. I sigh, looking back at my phone. No notification yet. Where are you freaking Han. 

 

I scroll on my twitter and found out that iKON had released their First Half Debut Album. Their songs is even in iTunes now so I download it because why not. I don't have any mood to even fangirl but there will be a fansign and the tickets will be released next two weeks so I'm still thinking whether I should go or not. It's not like I'm a big fan of theirs but since Jiwon know me so I felt bad if I didn't make it there. He did good to me that day. I felt owed him. If the tickets is available and didn't got sold out in a blink of an eye, I will maybe go. Just because I'm supporting Jiwon. I sigh, look at the messages again and keep refreshing it. Still no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter