Chapter 10

My online boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HANBIN'S POV

 

Yeah for now I am facing a realities which is the one who I love dearly is the one who pace around me and she is the one who my best friend like all this time.

 

I sigh, leaving the practice room to somewhere outside it. I try hard to not look at my phone. I've been avoiding her since weekend and now it's already Tuesday. What I'm going to react? I also don't know the answer but I got the feeling that avoiding her is the best way. I've been so busy with our tight schedule and upcoming concert so it's hard to have time to think about my personal problem. It supposed to be hard but the truth is I kept thinking about it even we're extremely busy. Why? because I remember everything when I see Jiwon's face. It's had been hard to face him now. I know he noticed that.

 

A call came in. It's from the person that I want to avoid the most. I flipped my phone on the sofa. I hurt myself by ignoring her. I don't know it is better or not but I just did.

 

"You really have to ignore the call?" Jinhwan came from my back.

 

"Nothing important" he take my phone and see the missed call. 43 missed call.

 

"I am so sure it's super important" I sigh.

 

"You can talk to me if you can't talk to Jiwon"

 

"Huh?"

 

"You're having a problem and Jiwon is in it right?" Jinhwan just know me so well.

 

"I don't know. It just a personal thing. I always manage to brushed it off before but now it's different. The closest person to me make me remember it all over" I run my fingers through my hair.

 

"Just think what is good for you and our group. If it's about love life. I think you need to stop first. I really mean it. If Jiwon is into this, I should tell him to stop too. You know our hardship to finally debut and you don't want it turn out to be a fail right?" I didn't react. Still processing his words through my brain.

 

"You have to choose. Look at our members, I think that way you know what is the answer" he stand up and patted my back. I keep my head down and see him walk away. That's it? Leave? How hurt she would be? But I believe Jinhwan. He ate the salts first, so now he is explaining to me which is salt and which is sugar. I know he have a past like this too.

 

I take my phone. Sigh.

 

I click on x symbol beside my KKT apps.

 

'Uninstall will delete the apps along with the data'

 

'Uninstall?'

 

I'm sorry.

 

Uninstall.

 

HANI'S POV

 

"something came up? that's it?!?!" I scream across the room and throw the phone. I don't care if it damage now. It's been 2 weeks since our last conversation and he never talk or chat me now. Before, the messages delivered but now the messages didn't delivered to him anymore. Just what the hell did he do now?

 

That's how he leave me? Does it? Just why it have to be me. Everyone seems leaving me now. One by one. Even Hari. She had been quiet this day and now I know the reason. She said she want a good company which is from her friends so she decide to stay in hostel. We have a big argument about it. We just make up but now we drifted apart just like how we used to be. And now even Han? Don't you think I'll turn crazy in a month being alone?

 

It's hard to believe to what had happened. I just act like it didn't happened. I don't believe that he leave me. I just being paranoid. He is just busy, like usual.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter