014

Brave And Fearless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
014

Kang Raena

“I hardly even know you!”

The man looked over at me sharply. His look was dead scary, but I couldn’t back down, right?

“Somebody is following you, alright?”

I kept silent for a while as I murmured softly;

“Is he still behind us, Myung Soo?”

He took out his phone as he used it to see the reflection behind us discreetly. His breath sharpened as he muttered under his breath,

“Yes he is.”

“What should we do?”

I tried to compose myself, the keyword is tried. He gave me a small sly smile as it threw me off guard for a moment. What is this Ice Prince thinking? He took a deep breath and looked at me,” Trust me”

With that, he grabbed my hands tightly and interlaced them together with his as he took off, pulling both of us forward hurriedly. I tried my best to match my pace with him as his breathing turned steady after they got used to the running speed. He went through twists and turns as he occasionally looked back at me and gave me a smile. It was contagious. I couldn’t help but grin back at the ice prince.

“This feels like a drama.”

I blurted out as both of us laughed in the midst of running. It didn’t seem like we were in a dangerous situation, it didn’t seem as though we were doing it to save our lives, well, my life. He gave me a small smile,” Doesn’t it?”

When we finally reached the main road, which felt like eternity, I confessed while panting,” I can’t continue running anymore, Myung Soo.”

He slowed down gradually as I took the time to catch my breath. My fingers were still tangled within his as he pulled us into a café that was in view. We finally found a corner seat as he pushed me down against one of the sofas as he left to buy us beverages. He came back after a while and gently place a cup of Ice Lemon Tea in front of me as he sat down on the opposite side and sipped on his own iced tea.

“Thanks, Ice Prince.”

“You’re welcome, Ice Princess.”

“People are going to think that we are insane!”

He gently chuckled as he looked around before landing his eyes back on mine.

“How did you know the man was… following me?”

He shrugged casually,” I was walking past when I saw him, I guess it was better to be safe than sorry.”

I nodded slowly as my eyes darted outside, towards the main bustling traffic. I gave a small chuckle, which wasn’t sincere.

“It has happened before.” I admitted.

He looked up at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter