Do you remember me?

Remember

Pov Jessica

Already it was night and I still did not believe she had not awakened. I could not expect anything else, if she did not wake up in the last five months, why would wake up now? Just because this is our third wedding anniversary and she should have celebrated with me.

And to think that she is in a coma because of a measly motorcycle accident.

Flashback

I was lying in my bed while reading a book on business management and expected Sooyoung back from the store, she could have gone on foot but always preferred bike to go, it said that the feeling of having the wind blowing in her brown hair it was a really unique thing.

I took a little startled to hear my phone ringing, but soon reassured me when I realized that was the name of Youngie shining on the screen.

- Soo, you're taking, I miss you already. - I answered using some aegyo.

- You must be Miss Jessica. I'm sorry to inform you that Choi Sooyoung had an accident on the road and the ambulance is already taking the patient to the hospital in a hurry Han. - The voice on the other end said, and at that moment I could feel my world crumble. Tears fell from my eyes as if they were waterfalls, my hands were sweating and this made the phone slip straight on the floor. I tried to stand still on shaky legs and started down the stairs, I just could not believe this was actually happening, the reason of my smile was being hospitalized because of a bloody accident.

By the time I arrived at the front door of my house, thousands of questions began to form in my mind, but there was only one that was pounding in my head, "she's alive" It was this question that led me to run toward the hospital, I did not care about the fact that it is only in pajamas and barefoot, did not care about the fact that probably the soles of my feet were bruised . And little I care about the looks I was getting, after all was not normal to see a woman running and screaming as he went toward the hospital. The more I approached the site more my tears flowed, staining all over my face and automatically blurring my vision.

I entered the hospital and then I went to reception.

- Please tell me where Choi Sooyoung. - I said nervously, already expecting the worst.

- Excuse me, but we should just give this information to family members. - The girl answered and I snorted with rage as he took the covenant that was in my left ring finger.

I delivered to the receptionist and she gave me a confused look.

- Look at the name engraved inside the ring. - Instructs the woman and watched as his mouth opened wide when looking at the inside of the small object. - Yes, I am the wife of Sooyoung, can now me where she is?

Oh, Mrs. Choi was taken urgently to the operating room.

My knees buckled down and I just buried my hands in my hair and let the tears wash slowly and painfully my soul, I felt a hand stroll through my back and lifted my face to see who it was. For next to me was Yuri, the older sister Soo and a great friend. Yuri was always very protective of his only sister and all the time away from the younger Choi problems. Just like me, Yuri was 26 years old that is two years older than Sooyoung, she tried to keep her sister under his protection, but she could not be by your side all the time and all. Hands tanned girl wrapped me in a warm hug.

- Do not be so Sica, she'll be fine, do not worry. - Yuri spoke with his voice cracked.

- Yah, how you want me to not worry me? - I asked, raising his voice and out of the comforting squeeze.

- Just stay calm. - She said as she slowly approached.

- She's my wife Yuri. She is your sister. It's Sooyoung doing my best days, it is because of her that I get out of bed every day, not caring whether it was Monday. It was with her that I was making plans to have ten children to see that huge house full of children. It was with her that I raised my Blanc. It was my first in everything, first kiss, first love, first girlfriend, first fight, the first breakup, first time, and all I want and need it to be the latter also Yuri. She taught me that the world does not revolve around me, I am not the main star of the universe, however, she made her world revolve around me, around us. For her there is no constellations, because she always said I was the only star to her, the brightest, which is worth noting. And my thoughts are no different for her, she's the one for me and I only alive because she's alive. - I said as I felt my heart beat more slowly and was losing consciousness slowly. The last thing I remember was seeing Yuri running towards me and calling for a doctor.

I woke up feeling like my head was going to explode, I opened my eyes slowly as he tried to place me where I was. I gave a heavy sigh when I remembered that I was in the hospital and felt big tears fall when I remembered why I was there.

I looked at my right arm and I noticed a needle in it, I just passed out, why the need to take any medication?

I was awakened from my thoughts when I heard someone clear their throat, I looked forward and saw Yul standing in the doorway as he watched me with some concern, gave him something that was supposed to be a smile and asked her to come closer.

- How will Yul? I brought good news - I asked feeling my heart sink.

The oldest Choi looked at me with despair and I noticed the moment he collapsed tears from her eyes as the same had the strength to stand.

- She fell into a coma Jung. - It was just what she managed before hugging her knees and cry like a child.

Still confused and tormented by information, I took the needle out of my arm and got up from the hospital bed heading towards the doctor's room one I knew in that place, Kim Taeyeon aka best friend Sooyoung, I had no idea that it was she or not proceeded to surgery, but it would be that she would give me answers. Broke into his room and saw the small medical look frightened me, walked over to his desk and pulled his collar.

- I want Choi alive, and I want it now. - I said as I shook her and tried to rip you an answer.

- Jessica, I can not do anything, she's in a coma, just pray that she get out of this without any sequel. - She said while holding my arms.

- But is it Taeyeon is our giant. - I said as I huddled in the arms of women.

- Therefore, it is Sooyoung, when she will wake up feeling hungry. - Tae joked while welcomed me into his arms.

But my reaction only got worse month after month.

First month:

I was sitting next to the Soo bed, the infernal beep of the eight machines had been bothering me, it had been a month since this was my daily routine, I woke up, made my hygiene, straightened me and went straight to the hospital. Hunger was no longer present in my life and anger grew more and more.

- Sooyoung by God, wake up soon, you do not feel hungry? Do not you miss me? Yul, Tae, Fany, do not you miss your life? - I asked as he raised his voice and pushing punches to the chest of the taller girl. - Can not you see I miss? Aish, I hate you, I hope you die. - I continued as he felt my wet eyes.

Still had punched in the chest of my wife when I felt suddenly be pulled back and slapped achieve full my face.

- You got a problem with society? Jessica hit her, will not make it back to us. - Exclaimed my sister, Tiffany, while making exaggerated gestures with his arms. Tiffany was defending Soo since high school, which was when the two narrowed the friendship ties. The girl looked at me with a disappointed look, it seemed judged for my actions of minutes ago, I stepped toward him and lowered his head.

- Excuse me. - I said weakly.

Come here, you little stone ice. - Fany said before pulling me into a hug and once again, I cried.

Second month:

I was on the roof of my company, the cold wind blew into my body and made me shiver. He smiles with this feeling, knowing that this was the favorite feeling of Sooyoung. The destination could not be more cruel to us, every passing day the doctors said that her chances were slim to none wake up, and it made my heart fall into ever larger chunks. I gave a little sigh when I heard footsteps approaching, did not have to look back because I knew it was Yuri, the one that came here every afternoon.

- Just do not go jumping from up here. - The brunette spoke to position yourself next to me.

- I will not do it, just want to feel the wind against my face. - I spoke with eyes closed.

- Do you really think it will come out of this state? - Yul asked me.

- Sure, she's Choi Sooyoung, always escaped her problems, not create more problems. - I said and threw a smile at the woman next to me so soon after wiping a tear that falls from my face.

Third month:

It should be my twelfth dose of Tequila, since at the time I only saw my world go round and round. That night I decided I would take a walk to calm the thoughts and avoid suffering, I walked through without direction through the streets to note that I found myself in front of a ballad, I chose to go just to check inside and take a glass of 'water. Loud music played at full speed and made people danced uncontrollably. Sooyoung would hate this place. I sat on one of the stools at the counter and I was tempted to take a shot of tequila, then two, three, four and so on. Sensing that something was vibrating in my pocket, I tried with all composure take my pocket devices and meet the same.

- Hello? * sob * I'm drunk, you know? * sob * And you know why I'm like this? * sob * It is because my wife're dying. - I picked up the phone and spoke laughing like an idiot.

- Jessica, in which bar you are? - I heard the angry voice of Tiffany.

- Fany! I already said I'm drunk? * sob * The bar plate is beautiful, blue, blue, white and also it has a beautiful blue giant monster * sob * - spoken or at least tried.

- Do not leave where you are and do not talk to anyone. - My sister said before hanging up.

I looked at the phone and started laughing like a demented, it seemed that someone had told me the funniest joke of the year. When the laughter subsided, I felt the need to talk to someone, but as Tiffany said I should not talk to strange, decided to talk only with the glass of drink that was in my hand.

- You made a very beautiful glass, you have friends? I have a friend who is older than me, called Taeyeon, it is less than you cup. You are very silent, say something. - I said to the glass, I already stressing. - Yah, say something or I'll smash you and your family. - I yelled at the object and saw the bartender look at me with a strange face.

- I'm serious. Just because you're glass thinks it's better than I and so can ignore me? Yah. - I said before playing the glass on the floor.

- You're an glass, an .- I kept screaming until someone cover my mouth and drag me out of the place after it just remember was Tiffany mutter "Choi would hate you for doing this."

 

Fourth month:

- Give me that Sica knife, please. - Tiffany asked quietly as he approached.

My wrists were bleeding, but I really did not care at that moment the only thing that I craved was a slow and painful death and that seemed to be the perfect way to kill.

- Not one step further Miyoung. - I spoke slowly, as she felt the blood dripping down my pants.

I had thought a lot before practicing my actions if I can not continue my life alongside Sooyoung, why go on living? I stepped back and took the knife to my wrist, making it another cut, let out a moan of pain and felt Fany throw all his weight on top of me.

- You idiot, she is struggling to stay alive and you just want to end it all? I do not know you anymore Sooyeon, I do not know you anymore. You are no longer fighting for it Sooyeon. Where's the love? Died? - Tiffany yelled as I was shaking.

At that moment, my mind woke me up and I cried again in the arms of my sister.

 

Flashback off

And here I am, five months, the only thing I could do was to firmly hold your hand and cry.

Today in particular I was feeling happy, after all, is our third wedding anniversary.

I was staring at the ceiling when I felt something shake my hand, looked scared to Choi and realized that the same muttering something as he opened his eyes. Let your hand and immediately gave you the strongest hug I could give someone slowly Choi hugged me back. After a few minutes in the embrace, I dropped down and began to stare at Sooyoung, waiting for her to say something.

- His embrace is good, but who are you?

She asked me slowly and I felt my world fall again. But as well, who am I? She does not remember me?