001

Sick

🔸🔸🔸

📞

I'm just going stay in, ahjumma. If I do have anything, I don't wanna end up spreading it around.

Oh thank you sweetheart. I do appreciate you calling in to let me know.

Of course. I'll talk to you later.

Yes dear, rest well. Jalga~

 

Ne jalgaseyo~

📞

You hung up the phone groaning.

You came home a bit lightheaded so you decided to take a nap, but when you woke up you had massive body aches!

And not the ones you get from sleeping uncomfortably, no, they were all over!

Whichever way you moved something was in pain.

You sighed thinking how you'd tell your friends you were gonna miss school.

They'd all stress and try to come over and help you.

 

Especially your boyfriend.

You groaned again at the thought.

He was always caring, but sometimes he did… a little tooo much.

The clock showed it was already 11pm so you washed up and covered yourself thoroughly before snuggling up in your covers and falling into dreamland.

⏳⏳⏳

Your nap was disturbed by a knock at the door.

"Ughhh who the heck…" you looked at your clock. 2pm?? "Oh my god…" you groaned rolling your face into your pillow again.

Now you knew for sure you were sick. Why else would you sleep that long??

The knocking didn't stop but got louder, more like pounding to your sensitive ears.

Then it started sounding like a jackhammer.

"Coming…" you mumbled, barely audible over the banging.

"Yah! Kwon JiSeun! JiSeun-ah!" A familiar male voice vibrated through the door.

"Ahhh jinjja??" You winced as held your head. "Yah hajima!" You 'yelled' as you yanked open the door.

"Yah JiSe- oohhh" your eyes weren't fully open so you assumed he got a good look at you.

You had on pajama pants, an oversized shirt over a long sleeve thermal, and your hair in a messy bun.

"Whoa… are you that sick jagi?" he followed you in and closed the door behind him.

You turned to him and nodded.

Then you were off your feet and lifted bridal style.

"Yah! What are you-?" your head spun from the quick movement.

"You shouldn't be up and around." He scolded as he placed you on your bed.

Then he left you to get comfortable again while he looked for medicine.


"Well I wouldn't have had to get up if someone didn't knock like they were going to break the door down." You mumbled snuggling into the soft blanket.

"I heard that!" He yelled from down the hall. "Where is the- oh never mind."

You laughed lightly as he cut himself off.

He came back with a warm towel and medicines.

"I wouldn't have run over here as fast as I could if you didn't ignore my billions of calls and texts." He began pouring the nasty pink liquid as you grabbed your phone from the nightstand.

"Ok in my defense I really did just wake up when you knocked on my door. I slept through the whole morning."

You took the medicine from his fingers and quickly threw it down your throat with a shudder. You never hated anything more than medicine.

"Ok well then a heads up would have been nice then sweetheart, instead of having me, your best friends and the guys all running to the restaurant worrying about your whereabouts."

At that you shrunk under the covers in embarrassment. It was good you had a fever to mask it.

You did mean to tell them last night but ended up falling asleep as soon as you hit the mattress.

Suddenly the covers got pulled from your face and bright sunlight caused you to flinch.
 

"Sit up."

You did so and looked at him.

He had a bowl of soup in his hands and was trying to feed you.

"Ahh~" he pushed the spoon to your lips. You didn't open your mouth.

"JiSeun stop being stubborn. Say aahhh~" he tried again.

You simply stared at the spoon, then him again.


"C'mon Ji!" He whined.

You didn't want to break under his adorableness you were always independent, wanting to do things yourself.

Even something as simple as being fed, though you're sick like a dog, wasn't something you wanted anyone to feel obligated to do. Especially for you.
You shook your head.

"Ok then. I didn't want to have to do this but you leave me no choice.” he set the bowl on the nightstand and leaned towards you.

You instinctively leaned back to keep the germs to yourself.  And not having anywhere to retreat, you resorted to sinking into your bed.

Soon enough you were laying on mattress and he was hovering over you.

"I know you don't like when people do stuff for you but please make this an exception. As your first, and only, boyfriend I want you to know that the things I do for you are out of want, not need, because I love you." He stopped to look into your eyes.

"So," he pushed himself off the bed and grabbed the bowl again. "Will you please eat now?"

You sat up and looked at him.

"Aah~" you opened your mouth and even stuck your tongue out like a little kid, causing him to laugh.

"Yah, Jung Hoseok! I’m hungry now~" you whined realizing you hadn't eaten the whole day.

He just laughed again but then gave you his signature smile and fed you your first spoon of soup.

"Jagi," he called you and you looked up from your phone.

"Mm?"

"Saranghae~” he said with a boatload of aegyo and did a heart with his arms.

http://data.whicdn.com/images/227620571/large.jpg

You only laughed at the cute gesture and curled up into a ball from your stomach hurting as a result.  

Once you finally calmed down, Hoseok hugged you with a smile. You curled into his body warmth with a smile.
You sighed into his chest, "Nado, saranghae."