E p i s o d e T h r e e

War of the Sisters [Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Episode 003 - Tension

Jangmun held out one hand with the other pocketed and looked the lass in the eyes, “While I’m asking nicely, return what belongs to me,”

Sungkyung didn’t budge and instead folded her arms over her chest, “Only if you agree to see me,” Knowing she wouldn’t give in, Jangmun retracted his hand and instead grabbed her by force before pinning her against the wall, startling her and breaking her crossed arms. With one hand pressed against the wall, Jangmun made sure she was trapped in his present.

“I don’t think you got the memo the first time, but I’m not anyone you should mess with. I could throw you behind bars for blackmailing, trespassing, and privacy invasion if you keep this up.” Jangmun said in a low tone, but Sungkyung only bats an eye.

“Then should we go to the police station together? Because I would be delighted to enlighten the police officers that you came into the women’s public bathroom—”

“I was tracking that man down—”

“How can I be sure? Maybe you and he planned it together or you used that drunk man as an excuse to walk into the women’s bathroom in bright daylight, how would I know?” She asked, crossing her arms before him again and hiding the key against her stomach.

Jangmun tilt his head to the side for a brief moment before speaking, “Fine, let’s go together. We’ll see who’s punishment would be heavier, yours which include blackmailing and invasion or mine which was to follow orders from the higher-ups,”

A frown formed on Sungkyung’s face before she sighed heavily and held up the key, “Let’s go then, I’m not afraid,”

Jangmun sneered a little before stepping back and slowly left the room without a word. Sungkyung detached herself from the wall in which she was forced against and scoffed. “Charming,” she said before following him out with a smudged smile.

“Did you see Gayoung already?” A deep voice asked from the other line, Vino chuckled in return.

“Yes, we met at the entrance. She told me she was starting work today, but why am I the last to know, dad?” Vino asked.

“That Gayoung came in after she got accepted and begged me not to tell you. She said she wanted to surprise you, so I guess you were pretty surprised huh?” His father asked on the other line.

“Of course, you know how close we are. I only know of her applying after mom and Mr. Yoo told me.”

The older lad sighed on the other line, “Of course, but now that she’s there, try to keep her under control will you? Her father would nag me like old times if we don’t treat and look after his daughter well.”

“I know, you don’t have to tell me. Whenever Mr. Yoo nags you I would always be drag into it unexpectedly,” Vino commented causing laughter between the two.

“I have to hang up now. I will see you at dinner,”

“Sure, don’t work too hard dad,” Vino said before hanging up. Then he set his phone on his desk and stood up from his black leather seat. In his large office room, he was alone in the dimness of it. Until he heard a knock on the door and look over, “Come in,” he said aloud.

Opening the door was one of his employee, tired and panting, “President Han, there’s trouble, it’s the newest guest you brought in,” the lad said in a concerned tone.

In the center of attention was Jangmun, snatching onto the thin wrist of Gayoung’s. People stared and whispered as they watched. Jangmun’s face was soaked with the glass of water that was served to him before the incident act up and Gayoung threw water on him. “Apologies,” Jangmun demanded. Sungkyung, who was standing off to the side, was still surprised by the water-toss by Gayoung.

“Why should I? Who are you? Why are you giving Sungkyung a hard time?” Gayoung questioned.

“You know this crazy woman?” Jangmun asked.

Gayoung glared and scoffed at him, “Crazy woman? Seriously who are you?!” Gayoung tried to pull her wrist away from Jangmun but couldn’t overpower his grip.

“You’re all the same. What did I do to deserve crossing path with you psychopaths?” Jangmun asked with annoyance in his voice.

“Psychopaths?!” Sungkyung scoffed heavily, meanwhile, Gayoung could only stare.

“Let her go!” Vino’s storming voice could be heard the moment he entered the door. Everyone’s focus was on him as he entered the room and closed in on the scene. His eyes were only on Jangmun, before switching between the two. “Release Gayoung, do not use force with my employees around here,” Vino stated.

Jangmun turned to Gayoung and looked down at her, “A worker here? No wonder,” the lad then released her before turning to face Vino once again. “I can see why everyone here is so cocky because you’re their bos

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter