Chapter 4-His Shirt

His Trainee
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
I stood in line and a woman came by giving each person a number. “Once we call your number please go in” she announced. After 2 long hours it was finally my turn. “Number 33 please go in”      I walked into the huge practice room and in front of me was a table, behind it were Block B and another guy. I’m guessing he’s the CEO of the company. I can feel my palms getting sweaty and I felt a sea of anxiety deep down. Yukwon’s expression changed as soon as he saw me and immediately looked at B-Bomb mouthing “What’s she doing here?!” B-Bomb ignored him and smiled showing me a thumbs up.     “Please introduce yourself” The CEO said folding his arms on his chest while leaning back on his chair. “Hello, My name is Kim Juyeon” I bowed respectively.      “As you know we will only be choosing one winner so do your best to impress us “ He said “Now what will you be singing for us?"     “I’ll be singing That xx by GDragon” I said then looked at the guitar that was in the corner of the room.      “Come on we don’t have all day” Yukwon complained impatiently.     “Um can I use that guitar?” I pointed to the guitar.     “Sure go ahead” the CEO approved. I quickly grabbed the guitar then sat on the chair that was in the middle of the room and started singing.

 

Uyeonhi gireul geotda ne namjal bwasseo (Yea i saw him)

Hoksina haetdeon nae yegami majasseo (I told you)

Nega jun banjireul ppaego hanjjogen paljjangeul kkigo

Geunyang yeogikkajiman malhalge (I dont wanna hurt you)

Geunde ohiryeo neoneun naege hwareul nae (Why?)

Geuneun jeoldaero geureol riga eopdae (Sure you’re right)

Naneun ne nunchil salpigo naega jal mot bon georago

Geurae neol wihae geojitmalhalge (I’m sorry)

Oh nal mollajuneun nega miwo i gidarimi sirheo

Geu son ije noheurago

Nega seulpeohal ttaemyeon naneun jugeul geotman gatdago baby

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter