Introductory

Rapture Wings
 
Chapter 0II
 
                     It was an initial with newest classmate named Yoon Jeonghan, now has been known as the ‘Long-haired Man’ automatically confirmed for just one day knowing him, especially among those girls in the classroom that Joshua has grown tired for.
 
After introducing himself to the students, the teacher decided to let him stay beside her and she will select one empty seat for him.
 
Joshua, on the other hand, as well moved his eyes to observed the surroundings until he laid his eyes on the available seat next to him and yes, he has been sitting all alone due to uninterested with disturbance.
 
He looks calming, anyway. None of his aura shows that he's a troublemaker.
 
He was hesitated but eventually raised his hand to draw attention at the teacher as she saw him and put on a grateful smile that someone willing to take care of the newcomer. She trusted him for being a good student in her class.
 
“Alright. You can sit beside that gentleman,” she ordered.
 
Jeonghan bowed his head lightly at her, then heading towards the pointed place as he got a sudden uncomfortable beats from his heart chest when he steal a glance at the other male and quickly sits down beside him; trying to cool down.
 
Joshua gathered his hands back to pull out his notebook with pencil case and ready.
 
“Okay, let's go to our continuation,” said Mrs. Kwon.
 
                     2 half hours later, the bell ringing and signalling for break time has taken over. The Mathematic subjected teacher ceased his current topic, “That's all for today. President Jeon, don't forget to assemble the homework and pass it to me by tomorrow,” he ordered the class president before he left the room.
 
As other students were throwing bombed chats and stomped off the classes, chasing each others and somewhat making noises outside; on their ways to go to the cafeteria and canteen. The school is too large for spaces.
 
In the meanwhile, Joshua packed his things under his table and wanted to stand up from his chair but the moment he saw his deskmate was obviously staring at the windows made him grow curious. All he could see was his side view.
 
“You don't want to eat?” he asked doubtfully.
 
Jeonghan finally heard him and turned his head immediately looking at the male's direction as if he was just woken up from a dream, “Oh? Oh. Soon, maybe? I don't have appetite to eat now,” he explained.
 
Joshua was soon detected the latter's voice tone and he swear he doesn't usually heard it from any human in this world and it was his very first time meeting one with such a magnificient sounding. He unexpectedly think.
 
I wonder how it sounds like, when he sings.
 
But instantaneously shaking off those thoughts and returned to responding.
 
“Oh okay... Would you want to exploring the building?”
 
Jeonghan was kind of surprised at the sudden offer, “Hm? Well, it's okay. I don't want to troubling you,” he politely rejected because of his thoughtful self. Joshua can sense that personality trait and shook his head.
 
“No, I don't really mind. I'll skip my lunch today and will soon visit the library,”
 
“Um....” Jeonghan was in the train of thinking while he pursed his lips, “Okay, sure,” he nodded then stood up from his chair as well as Joshua himself and they leads themselves outside of the class.
 
Joshua begin his first guidance by showing where was the hallway, auditorium hall, basketball gym, cafeteria, canteen, teacher's offices, and lastly music studio.
 
“Woah...” he was amazed at the gorgeous sight of the instruments and music sheets were left there. Everything about musicality. And coming from this aura of Jeonghan, Joshua knew he must be into musics.
 
“So..., do you like music?”
 
“Of course. Music is a part of my life and soul,” he answered with a bright sincere smile plastered.
 
Joshua nodded his head and unable to hide his facade, he discharged a tiny smile, “That's good to know. Shall we go to my region now?” he joking said the region word, describing his favorite place.
 
“Sure,”
 
They went to the 3rd floors, same level as their classroom and Joshua leaded Jeonghan into the library room as he introduced each shelves for each different genres books.
 
“This is so... tranquility,” Jeonghan commented.
 
“I love peace,”
 
There was not enough people visited the library; probably counted like two or four, including the two males and they spotted how the librarian was concentrated on fixing the books. They chose not to bother him and continued wander until they arrived at the last shelf.
 
“You can take a seat, or you may go anywhere else you want. I wouldn't mind,” he said as he spun around, looking at the other.
 
Jeonghan gave a thinned-lips smile, “I think I'll walks around this area, maybe I can find something to read,” and Joshua agreed, “Sure thing. If you need any help, just come here to find me or ask the librarian,” he suggested.
 
Jeonghan nodded and made a circle shape from his forefinger and thumb together; curled.
 
Joshua goes to his chosen shelf once he saw Jeonghan left to other center. He traced his fingers thoroughly on those lined-up books, trying to searched for a new literature story and though he prefer historical or traditional ones.
 
His fingers stopped right at one book with a fascinating title: Crescendo. He picked up the novel and slipped through the page to read a prologue. He admired the epithet and imagery that mentally played on his imagination.
 
As he gone strictly focused into the story, without noticing his surroundings anymore, there comes Jeonghan sneakily went to the opposite shelf and facing Joshua on the front from the separated books that allowed him to spy.
 
He pretended as if he was survey the books while staring at the other in a gaze of admiration. He respected at how his focal point went straight into something he liked. Jeonghan slowly idolized Joshua as his role-model.
 
He became possessed, seeing how the latter flipped onto another page and reads in silent thought. His expression showed less emotion but Jeonghan can guess by observing the male's eyes.
 
“Are you having fun staring?”
 
That voice startled Jeonghan, accidentally messed with the books but managed to controlled them using his bare hands and sighed in relief as he heard a few chuckle; he blushed out of embarrassment then widened his eyes. He raised his eyebrows when he realized.
 
“Wait... did you just laugh?” he hesitantly asked.
 
Joshua meandered a tender smile as he return the book on the previous shelf and stepped forward a bit to looks straightly at Jeonghan.
 
“Why? I can't laugh?”
 
“N-no.. I- I'm sorry but I thought you were cold...,”
 
“I put on a cold mask to avoid disturbance. I don't like annoying noisiness where you'll constantly bother me but I may perform my real face once I felt comfortable and open,” he explained.
 
Jeonghan shaped his lips into a small circle and nodding his head in understanding the matter. He was going to open his mouth and popped a question until the bell emitting a clear resonant sound, signaled for break time has ended.
 
“We shall go back class now. Let's,”