Hard but not impossible

Letting go is...

" We heard about Key-umma's condition.", Taemin said as he and Minho emerge from behind Onew.

" Don't take it too hard, Jonghyun.", Onew advised.

"Yea... Key-hyung knew that something like this is going to happen if he donated his liver to you. This is because since young, Key's immune system has always been weak, thus removing a liver from him can threaten his life. But he still went with it. ", Minho added on but he soon wished he didnt.

" What?!", Jjiong said in disbelief as he stared at Minho, shocked.

Oops... wrong move there Minho. Minho mentally killed himself as he accidentally let out Key's secret to Jonghyun.

"There was no choice then...", Taemin interrupted in an attempt to explain everything to Jonghyun. He had never seen Jjong break down before of him and certainly does not want to see it.

" Hyung, you were in a critical condition at that time. The nearest liver donor that suited you was too far away from you. You wont make it even before the donor arrives. Key-umma was panicking and thus he asked the doctor if any of our liver is suited for you. When Key-umma found out that he was the best match. He immediately asked the doctor the arrange the operation for you. I am sure Key-umma sacrificed his life to see a smiling Jonghyun-hyung. So please make Key-umma's sacrifice worth it...", Taemin pleaded, tears glistening in his eyes. Minho saw this and went forward to cuddle him. He understood what Taemin feeling now as deep down everyone knew that they are losing Key soon. Taemin had already registered the fact that he is going to lose one hyung and he didn't want to lose another hyung.

" Even though he knew his body is unable to survive on just one liver? Why Kibum? Why??", Jonghyun muttered as he touched his scar that was left by the liver transplant.

" Sorry for interrupting but the patient is awake and if anyone of you would like to go in and see him. You may.", the nurse informed.

" However I will only allow one person to enter the room at one time.", she added firmly.

" So who would like to go first ? ", the nurse asked firmly.

 

Jonghyun, you go see Key.", Onew said as he gave Jjong another pat on his back.

" Stay strong!!", Taemin encouraged.

" We will have to go first as we still have some schedule to attend to.", Minho said as he left with the duo.

Jonghyun took a deep breath and wiped the tears off his eyes. He took a look into Key's ward to see that Key was being attended to the same nurse from earlier. He took the chance to take a look at his reflection in the glass window of the ward. Swiping his fringe back with his left hand, Jjong sighed. He was relieved that Key's condition has stabilized now, but the guilt still lingered in his heart.

" You can go in now.", the nurse informed jjong as she greeted him with a warm smile. Jonghyun bowed and thanked the nurse, who has identified herself as Nurse Choi.


He chuckled as he realized that the ceiling design throughout the hospital was the same. Key stared at it and greeted the ceiling mentally.' Hi~~ We meet again ceiling~'

He was glad that he was alive and that he can see Jjong again. He really felt that he could die without any regrets now. And finally, his life felt complete for once. He grinned at the thought as he delude about the wonderful time he is going to have later when jjong visits him. His heart fluttered at the thought of filling his senses with jonghyun. The smell of jjong's cologne excited him and the way their bodies brush against each other when they hug drives him insane. He wanted her  him. He wanted to see his jjong so much that every second worth of waiting felt like a century worth of loneliness.

Loneliness... Key flinched at the thought of the word as painful memories started replaying in his mind. The true meaning of that word was etched clearly into his mind on the day his parents abandoned him  when they died in a car accident. The love that he knew was long gone. All in one night. After his parents's death, he moved in with his grandma. But his grandma never loved him. She blamed him for the death of her only son and hated the sight of Kibum as he looked just like her son when he was young. Deprived from love, Kibum buried himself in his studies, thinking that the only way to escape from that miserable place is to get a scholarship . Which he did. He managed to get into SM Academy and met Onew first. Followed by Taemin and Minho and finally Jonghyun. It was then when Kibum decided to change his name to Key. He wanted to forget about his past and to live happily in the future with his new found family. The four of them showered Key with more love than he could ever received, especially Jonghyun,  and the rest...? Is history.

 

Having gone through the pain of losing not just one, but two loved ones in a day,Key understood fully what the other SHINee members are going through. He wanted to comfort them and tell them that everything its going to be okay and that he will leave the hospital in the pink of health. But he knew he couldnt. Not this time. He is fully aware that the other members knew this too. He wanted to make his departure the least painful to the other members and to himself. But how could he leave peacefully with so much regret? He have not even fulfilled his last wish of seeing Jonghyun before he go. But...  what if jjong couldnt make it in time to see him? What if he had another relapse before jjong visited him?He knew that he had not much time left, but, those thoughts still scares him. He felt his heart raced as he visualized the '' what if' '' scenarios in his mind. Everything in his past is coming back. The tears, the pain and the the burden. Everything is back. He wanted to scream for help but no voice came out.

 

Save me from this misery, Jjong.

 


Its okay.. You guys can murder me for this ty update and the hiatus. MY BODY IS READY.

T.T Seriously i feel so bad for not updating T.T Someone just kill me T.T I feel evilll *sobs*

MIANHE GOMEN SoRRY *bows*

For those who commented T.T KAMSHAMIDA i REALLY REALLY appreciate it.

And i feel so sadistic for writing this.... Must be because its raining 24/7 here.