Chapter5: Starting to Everything

Try To Remember

 

 A middle aged man, looked so tensed and walked to and fro continuously just inside the entrance of that abandoned building. The building looked very scary and looked like it’s gonna collapse anytime soon.  He turned towards outside. The snow fall was heavy that day. The cloth he wore were worse than a beggar’s. His hair looked like it hadn’t been washed since his birth. When he completed almost 50th time, a device connected in his wrist vibrated without much noise. He pressed a button on the device. He adjusted the invisible ear piece to hear a lady’s static voice saying like an order.

 “Tiger arriving in black boat with 2 cubs and one wolf within 60 S .. report minus six to minus one

The man looked up his device and set time for 50 seconds and checked for the gun that was hidden under his clothes.

 “Out ready and clear ……..minus six reporting.” he replied with hardened voice. As he was standing in cold for long time without making noise his voice sounded stiffer.

Ready and clear….. minus five reporting” some man replied with cringing voice.

“Ready and clear minus four” “three…” “two….” “one….” He heard the reporting voices from other guards, each of their positions.

After the exact time, a black sedan stopped in front of that scary building. The guards in all the entrances got alert

And positioned with their guns.

men-in-black.jpg

 A man aged in thirties wearing dirty green long coat, stepped out of driver seat and ran fast to another side to open the door. Another man in full black suit, who looked like head grunted to clear his voice.

“Bring him out…” the head. His voice sent chills up to spines to all near him. He then started to walk towards the entrance without turning back. The driver and another man in dark brown jacket from back seat pulled a man out from trunk who was blind folded and his hands were tied strongly by steel chain. He mumbled through the dirty clothes inserted in his mouth. His face was red with scars and tears flowed out of his eyes.

“What did u say your name was , you lowly wolf???…. Salawat huh??” the man in brown laughed like a moron and hit Salawat’s face with a rod. Salawat became unconscious.

“Shh…. Stop it now….. we want him alive till tiger tell us to…..” the man in green told him in base voice with a cheap smirk.

The man called as tiger, crossed the entrances one after one. When he reached the fifth entrance, he turned back to see his two men dragging Salawat towards him.

“Take him to the pit..” the tiger ordered them and continued to walk inside of another entrance pushing a gate and stook in front of an elevator.

tower-of-terror-elevator-these-creepy-di

Then the man pressed his finger against the scanning pad and looked into an eye scanner.

A robotic voice said  “code TIGER access granted…”. He entered the lift and pressed a floor number 1, in another second  a wide place extended in front of him.

The place was filled with dead silence. Even though there was many rooms filled with many people nobody uttered a word. All the rooms were protected with fingerprint and eye scanning locks and He walked inside total corner of the place looked like head office.

A phone rang with sound that echoed from every corner of the room. He took the phone and placed on his ears.

“The mission starts… today…” continued by a devilish laugh.  

                                ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Angeline was so tired form all the travelling, unpacking and arranging shelves. The room was beautiful, neat and clean, large enough for one person. She wanted to introduce herself to other girls in next rooms but she felt too shy. She never stayed outside her home since her parents never allowed her to. In school she never had close friends. But she never felt lonely. In school she studied so hard and spent most of her free times in library.

She always had interest in thriller stories and ghost stories but never believed in ghosts. Her father always accompanied her in home mostly practicing boxing. Yes, though she was not interested in aggressive games her father taught every aggressive fights to her. But she never showed interest because she thought she will not be good at it. Every time she backs he said “Everything gets better with practice…” with his trademark smile.

Kajal-Agarwal-Boxing.jpg

With that boost she tried so hard that now she has become so strong indicated by cuts in her body. She looked herself in bathroom mirror and chuckled to herself thinking that “Nobody will believe that I don’t want to fight…”

She took a long bath and changed to casual wears. She took a moisturizer and started apply on the face looking into the mirror. When she saw her cheeks, Kai flashed in her eyes. “I definitely know him but not like this not with this name… who is he??? I totally believe him…but he is not… ughhh what am I thinking I shouldn’t have read so many those scary books… that’s y I started to imagine things lik…”.

clank…’

Shocked by the sound she turned towards the door. The key chain she hung on the door knob was on the floor. There stood a girl even more surprised. Angeline smiled at her with face showing question mark. The girl smiled awkwardly at Angeline and said with sweet voice

“Hi.., I am Rebecca from Florida…. I am staying in next room …..ummm… I knocked your door..…You didn’t reply so I opened the door…. Sorry about that…” she took the keychain that was near her feet and hung it to the original place.

beautiful-cute-emma-watson-girl-hair-Fav

Angeline adored her. ”Awwww… she is so cute…”

“Yeah…. sorry I didn’t hear it… please come in” with a wide smile Angeline introduced herself to Rebecca. Rebecca was easy going and knew how to make friends. She took Angeline to nearby rooms in the floor and introduced to everybody. Thankfully everybody treated her nice and enjoyed her presence. Angeline was so surprised to have many friends on the first day itself.

“It’s good to have friends like this….starting from today you are a normal girl with lots of friends, Angeline….. you are gonna have best days of your life.”