Chapter2: Crack case with Pretty Face??

Try To Remember

"Who are...?”Said a mild but attractive voice.

She saw a young man with playful eyes and grinning plum lips.She didn’t notice him sitting in opposite berth to her as she was held up with feelings. She never thought that she would see such a man in her life.

"Silver Grey T-shirt and blue jean fits him perfectly,I never knew men could be this y....". He slowly slanted his head and run his fingers through his blackish brown bangs and looker into her eyes.

Whoaaaa.......... he is so handsome. Did he just talked to me?? Why?? But why does he look so familiar??” she tried to remember the face.

. “Do I look that handsome??” again the voice said but this time with a teasing smile instead of grin. She just then realised that she was staring at him for more than a minute like crazy and her tears welled up before shed from her eyes.

She relaxed herself and giggled at herself for being stupid. She wiped her tears off and looked at him blankly. Her mind again started to remember him but failed.

tumblr_n0nftr2M2q1sm8n3uo1_250.gif

Hellooo…… I think I asked u a question….” the voice said again. Being not able to answer his question, she just smiled softly. In few seconds she became normal

. “No, you looked familiar….that’s y...” she replied. " but u do look handsome...."her lips curved with the thought.

He said,Oh!! You cry if somebody looked familiar..?? That’s strange…” with a serious face.

“Hey, when did I …...??” she cut off her sentence remembering her tears flowed just then. He laughed softly at her reaction,"god why am i so clumsy around him??"

“I am Kai…from South Korea” extending hands towards her.

She shake her hands with him and said “I’m Angeline...from India”

“Hmm… sweet name...”he said. She smiled."ha.. he just complemented me.."

But doesn’t suit you...” she looked at him confused."Hmmm...???"

“It’s too good for ur face…”he laughed like mad child. tumblr_inline_ncc7sjWyFv1sgfoya.gif

"whaaat???? Is that a joke??? "

She controlled the urge to crack open his head and looked at him with fierce glare.

He acted like he was scared and said “oh my god…. Don’t kill me… take pity on me….”

Why does he act like this??? Does he know me or he is just a crack case with pretty face??” questions ran through her mind continuously.After few seconds she decieded to ask.

Do I know you??

With sudden change in topic his playful face suddenly changed into a gloomy smile and his lips uttered “good night….” He laid on his berth and turned his back towards her. 

Taking a glance at his back, “what?? Its only afternoon….” she thought herself and rested on her berth.

She looked around that anybody's watching this wierd drama.The compartment had totally four berths. Two upper and two lower. She was in one of the lower berth and other one is occupied by Kai and in upper berth above Kai there was a middle aged man already sleeping like in middle of the night. She didnt know berth above her is filled or empty.

"Huh.. forget that... yay ur going to college!!!! all the best Angeline!!!" She smiled to herself and drank the water. After laid on her berth,she took a novel book and started to read it. But she could not concentrate because of a weird feeling.

She fell asleep without knowing, thinking about him.

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

bold letters - mind voice

italic - actual conversation

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************