The First Memory

Memories

It was just a meeting, the every Sunday 12pm meeting in Joonmyun’s company, so why? Joonmyun sat innocently in his spot fiddling with his pen, gazing around the room, half listening to what the boss had to say about the sales. But why did that one night come into his mind, the one mind when he did it many moons ago.

 

It's 8 pm at night and Joonmyun was angry pissed off, ready to kill from what Minho just told him, and even had video evidence of it. His own husband, kissed, hugged and proposed to a horrible woman, he proposed to a woman when he was already married, is that even possible? No, it's not, unless he is ready to leave him with ten children, which they raised together as appa and baba.

Joonmyun had a tight grip on his tall red mug, and stared into the hall, waiting for Yifan to emerge from it, after putting all of the kids to bed. His anger fuelled him, and was ready to explode.

Finally, Yifan had emerged, looking down to a small stuffed giraffe, which belonged to Chanyeol. Joonmyun eyed him down, like a hawk, as he walked straight pass, into the living room.

"Ya." Joonmyun called. Yifan stopped in his tracks and turned to face his partner, he smiled widely. From that Joonmyun began to fill his whole body pure rage, he was acting all innocent from what he did. Yifan slowly walked over and pulled his husband into a bear hug before kissing him on his shaggy, brown hair.

After pulling away, Yifan noticed something odd, that wasn’t a happy looking face on his husband’s face. He pouted.

“What’s wrong honey?” Yifan asked as he stretched his long arms high. Joonmyun scoffed before walking away from the kitchen, mug in hand. Yifan twirled around to see his husband move from the kitchen into the lounge room. Yifan sighed before leaning his hand against the archway, which led into the kitchen.

Meanwhile, Joonmyun wanted to explode, but was patient, waiting for Yifan to say those destined words, those words that he knew he would say, if he was confused, or even angry. But that, for some reason, took a while. Yifan stood in silence while Joonmyun sat in silence, for about ten minutes, before Yifan broke the silence.

 

“Well are you gonna tell me or what?” Yifan asked. Now, those golden words hit Joonmyun’s ears like a bomb, he hastily turned around before squalling.

“Why would you propose to another woman when you’re already married Yifan?” Joonmyun blurted, before softly placing the mug on the coffee table. Yifan scoffed in disbelief.

“Excuse me?” Yifan blurted.

“You’re framing me for proposing to another woman?” He continued. Joonmyun stood up, before smashing his hands together.

“Not only that ‘honey’ He exaggerated, holding his two hands up in a quoting sign.

“But you hugged her and kissed, and she is most defiantly not your sister, so who is she?” He continued.

“I can’t believe it-”

“NEITHER CAN I YIFAN!” Joonmyun shouted. Yifan placed his large hand over Joonmyun’s mouth.

“Don’t shout or you’ll wake the kids.” Yifan stated calmly before realising the mouth. Joonmyun rubbed his mouth, before shaking his head and hands.

“But it’s not like you care, you were going to leave them anyway.” Joonmyun stated.

“You know, we raised them as appa and baba, I allowed you too name eight out of our ten children, and now you’re leaving them for a , what a shame.” He continued, Yifan placed his palm in his face in disappointment and stress, rubbing the corners of his eyes.

“Look, I would never leave you for another woman, and I love my children to much to do that, but the fact you accusing me of such fiends is what I find disgusting, whoever told you these lies is a fool.” Yifan stated, before folding his arms. Joonmyun clenched his fists in rage, and held his head ever so low, but Yifan continued.

“I don’t want to end it with you, however the fool was who told you is a fool, and to be honest, if you listen to him more than I do, then guess what this won’t be the first time you’ve broken our wedding promise.”

Joonmyun couldn’t hold it anymore, he let go of his fists and held his head confidently high.

“ARE YOU REALLY CALLING MY LIFETIME FRIEND A FOOL YIFAN, I SAW YOU DO IT WITH MY OWN TWO BROWN EYES, YOU CAN NOT LIE TO ME, OR YOU YOURSELF WOULD ALSO BREAK THE PROMISE, FOR THE THIRD TIME.”  Joonmyun roared.

You see, this couple wasn’t exactly stable as you think. Yifan always ran around with woman, but now, apparently, doesn’t do it anymore. But that doesn’t mean that Joonmyun is perfect, Joonmyun has always been into alcohol and gambling, but stopped after the seventh child’s birth, yes it took him seven children to stop his bad habits. But Yifan has caught him secretly doing them. This couple is not perfect, but they still love each other through the vass amount of children they have, seven independent children, and triplets, that’s ten children.

Yifan tried to speak, but Joonmyun shouted again.

“You lied to me three times, and you yourself is a , I filled out all of ten children's adoption form, I cooked for you, but no you still run around, you’re a cowardly liar, a playboy and ugly man, I don’t even know why I fell in love with you grubby, stupid man, a man who only cares about himself.” Joonmyun said before exhaling breath.

Yifan stood with his head down, folding his arms, as his blonde hair began to cover his face.

“Are you that cold to think of me in that way, have you thought of yourself when you come home drunk?” He stated. Joonmyun scoffed, before rolling his eyes.

"Oh are you just going to roll your eyes at me honey?" Yifan asked before walking over to Joonmyun. Yifan tried to wrap his long arms around Joonmyun's small body, but Joonmyun refuesed, squirming around, wriggling himself out of the hug. Yifan stepped back, arms by his side, and standing not to far from Joonmyun.

He scoffed

"I disallow you to reject my love." Yifan stateed slightly chukcing. Joonmyun began to rage, does he think this is just a joke? Joonmyun being mad clenched his fists, before stating.

"Listen here , if you think this is some sort of joke, then you can just leave this house, because to me this isn't a joke." Joonmyun stated trying to hold in his anger. Yifan gasped. Joonmyun continued.

"Do you even care about me, huh, what about the children, are just that souless that you think of our ten children we adopted seperaly, and rasied huh, any words there?" Joonmyun asked. Yifan scoffed, but it wasn't a disgust it was a mad scoff.

"Really i'm souless?" Yifan stated before walking off, and then coming back with a doll, large chopper plushie, but it’s missing his hat, an eye and one arm. Yifan held it by its stomach, and shoved it in front of Joonmyun's face.

“No, no Yifan please don’t remind me-” Joonmyun pleaded, but Yifan ignored.

“Luhan’s plushie, he was just happily playing with it in the living room because he couldn’t sleep, then you came home, with a knife, took the plushie by hand and slashed its hat off his eye, and his arm, Luhan was screaming, waking up everyone else, as all of our children emereged-”

“Please Yifan.” Joonmyun begged in tears.

“YOU SLASHED LUHAN TOO, WITH EVERYONE WATCHING, HE STILL HAS THAT SCAR, AND YOU THINK I DON’T CARE ABOUT THE KIDS, OH BUT THAT’S NOT ALL YOU’VE DONE TOO THE KIDS ISN’T IT?” Yifan bursted in rage. Joonmyun stood there in tears.

"IS THERE EVEN MORE THAT I DON'T KNOW KIM JOONMYUN?" Yifan bursted, Joonmyun's tears began to become excessive. 

Joonmyun had a million thoughts running in his head, of anger and fear. Joonmyun then fought if the one thing he could do, one thing he promised his mother he wouldn't, but hey,  this marriage was breaking anyway, wasn't it?

“I want a divorce.” Joonmyun murmured, standing still, as tears fell onto the tile floor

“What did you say child abuser?” Yifan asked.

Joonmyun walked towards the door, pushing past the taller man, as approaching the door, he slowly opened it.

“I want a divorce Yifan, I’ll see you in court.” Joonmyun stated as he left the house, shutting the door tightly behind him. Walking down the pathway to the navy blue family van and getting in the driver’s seat.

He started the car, and the GPS.

“Where would you like to go?” The GPS asked. Joonmyun sighed.

“Please take me to Seoul District Court.”

 

“Mr Kim, are you awake?” Joonmyun’s boss asked, Joonmyun shook his head in shock, before nodding his head. The boss excused the meeting, and Joonmyun left the room hastily into his office, locking the door behind him, and slamming himself in the chair. He looked into a photo, of him and his five remaining children. A small tear shed from his eyes, as he closed his eyes

‘Why am I thinking of it?’ 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

OMG, this is sooooooooooooooooooooooo bad :( Well there was my first piece of writing, and i hope you all had fun reading it.

9/02- I added some other things, and slightl edited new chapter will be up soon, but it's getting late here in my country and I have school tommorow :/

 

~Alice~