When her brother visits...

When her brother visits....

Ever since the dance practice when Jungkook and Yuri had confessed their feelings for one another four months ago, they had been inseparable. They messaged each other as often as they could and they often met up at their dancing studio or recording studios. Their managers had found out about their relationship and were ok with it as long as it didn’t affect their work in anyway.

 

One day after he finished with his vocal practice, Jungkook made his way to the dancing studios, knowing that Yuri would be there with her members, practicing for their comeback. He slipped into the room, the four girls too focused on their routine to notice him. When they finished their routine, Yuri noticed Jungkook's reflection in the mirrored wall. She told the girls to take a well-deserved break and went over to Jungkook's side.

 

She sat beside him and he immediately pulled her against his side. “Don’t. I’m sweaty and gross.” She said as she tried to move out of his grasp, but he only held her tighter. “I don’t care. You’re still cute, even when you’re sweaty.” She snorted at him and pushed him playfully. “You’re so cheesy.” She mumbled. He tickled her side making her yelp. The two of them were playing around when, Soobin, the maknae of Yuri's group came up to them. “Hey Unni, your oppa is here!” she said excitedly as she looked at the doorway.

 

Yuri and Jungkook stopped playing around as a handsome man walked into the dance studio. Yuri swore quietly. “He looks pissed.” Jungkook looked between Yuri and her brother, noticing the stern look on his face. He had met her brother a few times before, he had been cold at first, almost acting like Yuri's father instead of her brother, but he had slowly starting warming up to the golden maknae. Before Jungkook could ask her why he was there, she jumped to her feet. “Oppa, what are you doing here?” she asked curiously as he stopped in front of her and sighed loudly. “Do you know what date it is today?” he asked, his tone sparing no room for idle chit chat. She pondered for a second before pulling her phone out of her pocket. When she noticed the date she swore loudly which earned her a smack on the arm from her brother.

 

“Don’t curse.” He reprimanded as she rubbed the sore part of her arm. “Oppa, I’m so sorry. We’ve been so caught up with practice that I completely forgot!” Jungkook looked between the siblings, trying to work out what was going on. Her brother sighed again. “We have a regular time set up. How busy are you that you can’t take care of your health?” he asked, his tone slipping to one of concern.

 

Jungkook's ears pricked up at her brothers words. Her brother put down the bag he brought with him and rummaged through it before pulling out a stethoscope. “Oppa, you can’t do this here!” she exclaimed, shooting Jungkook a nervous look. Her brother glared at her. “We had an appointment to do this at my office. You missed it, you can only blame yourself.” He said as he held the stethoscope against her chest. She rolled her eyes, but accepted her defeat. She knew there was no way to win this argument.

 

Jungkook didn’t move from his space as he watched on worriedly as Yuri performed different tests and answered a bunch of questions. He had no idea that she had an illness. Once all of the tests were completed and all of the forms had been filled in, her brother frowned. “You’ve been using your inhalers more than normal lately, it might be because of the change in weather or because of your dance practice. Either way, you need to make sure you always have an inhaler with you at all times and rest when you need to. You can’t put too much stress on your body.” He said with a pointed look, knowing that she was in the habit of pushing herself over her limits.

 

“I know, I know.” She said, used to the warning from her over protective brother. He surprised her by turning to Jungkook. “I’m counting on you to take care of my baby sister.” He said. Jungkook nodded rapidly, “Of course, hyung!” he nodded in approval before turning back to Yuri. “I’ll text you the date of your next appointment once I look at my schedule. Don’t forget this time!” he scolded. “I won’t, I won’t. I promise!” she said as she linked arms with him and led him to the door of the studio.

 

They said their goodbyes and she headed back to Jungkook's side. He frowned at her as he pulled her into a hug. “Why didn’t you tell me you had asthma?” he asked. “Because it’s not that big a deal. I never really thought about it.” She replied, her voice muffled by his chest. He sighed and rested his forehead against hers. “I want you to tell me everything about you. The big things, the small things, and all the things in-between.” He said making her smile up at him. “Everything? Really?” she asked, a sly grin on her face. He nodded, their foreheads bumping together from the movement.

 

“So you wanna know that I like to crack my knuckles and bite my nails?” she asked with a chuckle. He smiled at her. “Everything.” He repeated. “How about the fact that I’m addicted to your kisses?” he laughed at her. “Now who is being cheesy?” he said as he placed a quick kiss on her lips. “I better let you get back to practice. I’ll call you tonight, ok?” she nodded and pulled him into a deep kiss, ignoring the cheering from her fellow bandmates.

 

He left the room, giving her a quick wave before he disappeared. She turned around to her giggling team members. “Alright you guys, if you’ve got the energy to be messing with me then you’ve got the energy to practice our new routine. Let’s get on it!” she yelled, pumping up her team members as they once again launched into their new routine.