Final

When it feels right

"Hyung?"

"Yes, Tae?"

"How did you know you're in love with Namjoon hyung?"

"Well, I felt like I could be with him every moment of the day, I wanted to know every little thing about him and tell him every little thing about me, too. Whenever we were together it just felt right. It still does. Do you have someone like that in mind?"

"Yeah, I think so..."

 

Jung Hoseok is beautiful, absolutely beautiful. When he smiles it's like the sun is shining and when he laughs Taehyung could swear he can't hear anything else in the world.

"Hyung, your rapping is so good", Taehyung says after the recording for their new song 'When it feels right'. It makes Hobi smile and Taehyung looks down when he feels something tickling in his stomach. Is this what people are talking about when they say they have butterflies in their stomach? Taehyung decides he half likes it and half hates it.

"Gomawo, Taetae. You've really improved with your singing", Hobi says and ruffles the younger's hair, "hyung is so proud." Taehyung smiles at the words.

"Hyung, like the song... Do you have anyone it feels right with?" The question escapes his lips before he can stop them. Hoseok's beautiful smile fades and he turns suddenly serious. 

"Yeah, actually I do."

"Who is it, hyung?"

"Well, he's an idiot, first of all. He has a huge smile that makes me happy. He's funny and kind-hearted. Sometimes he's just so weird that I can't do anything but laugh. I call him my favorite dongsaeng", Hoseok describes the person and Taehyung thinks back to every time his hyung called him his favorite.

"Hyung, are you talking about -"

"You", Hoseok cuts him off.

"When I'm with you it feels right, too."

 

// How was it? :DD sorry for the shortness... I'll try to write longer fics in the future. All comments, critique and requests are welcome ^^