A promised plan.

Accidental Love

After their practices, The show started.

Kibum: Miss Marjo! You didn't tell us KIDS were going to watch! I mean like.. WHAT IF SOMETHING EMBARRASSING HAPPENS?

Miss Marjo: Oops. Forgot to tell you that. Anyway good luck!

Mary, Nadine, Isabelle: We can do it.

Kibum, Eli, Kiseop: WE CAN DO THIS! FIGHTING!

Their performance was great. Nothing embarrassing happened.

Kibum: Ah. I was so nervous.

Mary: I know right! Good thing you didn't fall. LOL.

Eli: So sweaty!!

Nadine: THAT MADE YOU SWEATY?

Eli: Yess. =))

Miss Marjo: Good show. :) it was perfect! :)

Students: Thank you Miss!

They all went out. This time, Soohyun paid. They had fun. AGAIN. Soon, They went to their rooms. But then, U-kiss asked if they could play Bangsuck once again. But in U-kiss' room. The girls agreed. They decided to decide the seeker by rock paper scissors. Kevin lost and got to be the seeker 5 times. They noticed something. There were only Eleven playing. Soohyun, Eli, Kibum, Dongho, Kiseop, Kevin, Alexander. Isabelle, Bettina, Sofia, Nadine.

Kibum & Eli: Where's Mary?

Kevin: Don't know. She was with us at first.

They went to the living room. They saw Mary. Sleeping.

Kiseop: She looks so tired. LOL.

Kibum: Ah. It's 1:30 in the morning! We better bring her to your room.

Kibum helped bring Mary to their room. But while the girls were sleeping, U-kiss was fooling around. They started playing Bangsuck again.

The next morning U-kiss noticed something. Mary's group was absent. Not a single sign of them.

Tom found out Vince locked them somewhere. He just couldn't figure out where. U-kiss was worried. They kept looking. But then, Nothing.

Kevin: Waah. Where are they?

Kibum: It's been two days and still NOTHING.

Eli: Where's my Isabellee? :(

Kiseop & Dongho: :( *QUIET*

They tried. And Tried. But still. Nothing. The 5 guys were Broken hearted.

In Vince's Life..

Vince: HAHAHA. Like I promised. A Bad bad plan. >:)

Mary & Nadine: Let us go Vince! >:(

Isabelle & Bettina: Vince just Leave us alone.

Sofia: VINCE. We're all pissed off OKAY? So just cut this rope thing NOW.

Vince: U-kiss can't save you now. HAHAHAHA. If I let you go, Then what? You'll beat me up? I heard you guys are WEAK.

Nadine: SHUT UP.

Mary: Now you're insulting us?

Vince: Don't worry. I won't hurt you. I'll just lock you in this room. =))

GIRLS: NOO. >:(

U-kiss still couldn't find the girls.They were really worried. They couldn't tell the teacher. The teacher won't believe them anyway.