Final

No Make-Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was no secret that Taeyeon was a certified homebody.

Laziness aside, she felt as if moving around actively like Yuri, Sooyoung, and Hyoyeon, or even Prince usually did, was too much for her short limbs. Sometimes even living with Prince at home felt like the noisy members hadn’t moved out of the dorm. The perks were no more queuing for the bathroom, and food or wines kept in the fridge would less likely disappear just at the next few hours. 

So now, currently living with Sunny and Tiffany, the place drastically felt more serene, safe, yet empty at the same time. Which was good, and bad for Taeyeon. It was 50-50. Mostly good, since Taeyeon was a huge fan of privacy, and even at times she felt lonely, she still had her ways to keep herself entertained. Nano blocks, coloring books, nail art—you name it.

The only loud noises made at the dorm were only when (1) Sunny screamed while watching horror movies, or squealed when her favorite drama actor appeared, or (2) when Taeyeon and Tiffany got it on thus Sunny would shout “Tone it down you dogs!” in exasperation, and (3) when Tiffany got back, and she’d yell out loud, alarming the whole dorm that she was home, usually responded by a nonchalant “Yo” from Sunny, Prince running towards her with his tongue out, or a lazy wave from Taeyeon from the couch.

Which was why, Taeyeon had to rise from the couch to shoot her head back at Tiffany, who had just arrived back but didn’t yell like she would usually do. She lowered the volume of the cooking show she was watching, and proceeded to ask whether everything was okay. However, she was only responded with a totally frustrated sigh.

Taeyeon scrunched her eyebrows as Tiffany walked limply to her bedroom. That moment practically left the leader with only two options; follow her and be a good girlfriend and ask again if everything was alright, or follow her and be an even better girlfriend and make everything alright. She decided to go for the second option.

“How do I look?” Tiffany asked, full of anxiety and lacking of confidence—so unlike Stephanie Hwang Miyoung. Little did she know, the anxiety was contagious.

Taeyeon tried her very best not to show her confusion, but her attempt was quite miserable. How did Tiffany look? Stunning, as usual. High-end branded figure-hugging outfit, styled silky hair, perfect winged eyeliner, apt red lipstick, on-point mascara, delicate pink blush-on.. what else? Wait, did Tiffany cut her hair? Or got new nail-art? New contact lenses? Was there some kind of change that Taeyeon didn’t realize?

Nope. Guess not.

“Beautiful, my love. Do you really need to ask the obvious?” she finally replied, along with a dorky grin to relax Tiffany’s serious complexions.

Taeyeon had expected the other woman to break to her signature eye-smile, but she didn’t. Instead, Tiffany turned her back at Taeyeon and stared at the full-length mirror again. And she sighed for the umpteenth time.

“Okay, something is definitely bothering you.” Taeyeon approached the younger woman and gave a backhug, wrapping her arms around Tiffany’s familiar, slender waist. She rested her chin on Tiffany’s right shoulder, joining her to stare at their reflection in the mirror. They looked so lovely, in her personal opinion. She kissed Tiffany’s cheek before asking, “A penny for your thought?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter