Drink up, and Moan

How to break down your walls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

[ "Haaaa!!! AH! N-no! NO!!!" ]

 

Kyungsoo widened his eyes at that, eyes glaring at Chanyeol, "Bastard! Wha-!"

 

They heard a snicker coming from the speaker, followed by a wail.

 

Chanyeol's face was unreadable as he stared at Kyungsoo.

 

He finds amusement in the growing panic that was clearly splayed on the other's expression.

 

[ "Y-you can't do th-that! Its-!" ]Jungkook was clearly desperate and pleading, [ "No~ that hurts! W-why-" ]

 

[ "Heh," ] a voice that Kyungsoo never heard before spoke up, [ "You agreed to play, and its my rules. So shut your whining!" ]

 

He heard his brother protest, but the other just laughed,[ "Play. Or die. Willing to loose everything? Hmm?" ]

 

[ "I'll- I'll play!! Just stop tha-" ]

 

[ "Heh, but you look so cute when your face turns this red," ]  the other commented, amusement clear in  his tone.

 

[ "But I- I'm a guy! Why-" ] Jungkook exclaimed.

 

[ "Eh? You don't know?"] the other asked, he snickered, [ "I wouldn't have a problem proving you are.." ] he had lowered his voice down to a seductive whisper, [ "..cute." ]

 

 

Chanyeol shut off the speaker, "Now, isn't that nice, they're getting along just fine," he smirked at Kyungsoo, "And you're telling me we're worthless and bastards at that. Can't you...play nice?"

 

Kyungsoo would do anything just to slap that smirk off the other's face.

 

He swears!!

 

He will.

 

 

But not now.

 

 

They're playing a game.

 

 

 

This is their territory.

 

 

 

And clearly, its their rules.

 

 

 

 

"What do you want?" Kyungsoo fisted his hands, he has to reign in his annoyance, or he won't see his brother, alive.

 

"Oh," a smirk tugged on one side of Chanyeol's lips, "That easy?"

 

"Tell me." Kyungsoo clenched his jaw.

 

That superior glare and that annoying smirk on the other's face was grating on his nerves.

 

He really was itching to punch that face.

 

 

And he hates.

 

 

Hates feeling this way.

 

 

 

The feeling of helplessness.

 

 

 

In being controlled.

 

 

 

In being dictated.

 

 

 

 

He had long been independent, raising Jungkook on his own after their parents died in a car crash.

 

Without parents and relatives to lean on to, and left with a little brother who needed him, he had no choice but to man up.

 

He had to be strong for the both of them.

 

 

It had been a very long time that he didn't need someone to dictate his actions.

 

 

Until now.

 

 

 

"Submit to me." 

 

Chanyeol's tone of voice tells that there is no room for argument.

 

 

"Then your brother might live."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Is this amusing to you?" Kyungsoo gritted through his teeth.

 

"Almost," snickered Chanyeol, "Don't get too excited, baby. We'll get there."

 

The smaller showed him a tight smile, his eyes were glaring, "I would love," he made sure to stress that last word, "love to punch that smug smile off your face."

 

Laughter rumbled from the other, "Don't you mean 'slap', baby?" he then looked him from head to toe, "Punching isn't suited for a lady," he snickered.

 

Kyungsoo's cheeks burned red, "Why you jerk!!" he lifted an arm, ready for a punch.

 

'One hit, One kiss.'

 

The smaller's fist stopped midair, the words of their agreement flashed in his mind.

 

"I can't wait," grinned the other, standing still as he waited for the hit.

 

" you," Kyungsoo cursed, eyes glaring.

 

Chanyeol just smirked, then he tauntingly leaned forward,offering his cheek for the punch, "Come on now. Make me happy."

 

Kyungsoo had to clench his teeth and take a deep breath to control himself.

 

"Hey,no fair~" protested the other when he felt his hesitance, "Your half way there. Don't leave me hanging."

 

Kyungsoo stepped back, dropping his fist at his side, "Fine."

 

"Fine?" asked the other, sounding a little bit puzzled.

 

"Lets go to that damned party now!" Kyungsoo stomped his feet, pouting as he demanded the other to hurry up.

 

"Tsk," Chanyeol frowned at him, "You're no fun at all. I am more interesting than that party,you know," he sulked.

 

"You're the only one who thinks that," spats the other, clearly annoyed by him.

 

The taller lets out a frustrated groan, before he gruffly said, "Lets go to that damned party!"

 

Kyungsoo snickered as he watched the other grumpily walk out of the room.

 

His smile faded when he heard Chanyeol speak.

 

 

 

"Goodluck walking in those high-heels."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter