1/1

No Peeking

Minho absolutely could not wait until he got home from work that day. He couldn't put off not seeing the glowing, smiling face of his adorable boyfriend, Lee Taemin. He had a long tiring day, so he was aching to touch his feathery soft skin and caress his soft curves. Minho found himself drooling halfway through the doorway, and the wind had to break him out of his stupor. He walked to his car in the parking lot, got in, and sped his way home.

~~~~~

When Minho unlocked the door, he opened it and put out his arms expectantly. When Taemin didn't come running into his embrace, Minho walked past the entrance hallway and peeked around the corner looking into the kitchen and the living room. When he still couldn't find his boyfriend, he straightened up from his bent position in the hallway. The next moment, he saw two small delicate hands in front of his eyes.

"Taeminnie?" Minho could feel Taemin's breath tickling his neck.

"No peeking Minho-hyung." Taemin pecked just below Minho's ear. "Close your eyes." Minho obeyed and squeezed his eyes shut. Taemin's hands went away and were replaced by a cloth wrapped snugly around his head.

"Can you see?" Taemin asked. Minho opened his eyes but was only met with pitch black darkness.

"Nope. Not a thing."

"Good."

Minho's hearing heightened at the loss of sight, so he could hear Taemin shuffle to his front. Taemin took Minho's hand in his and intertwined their fingers. He started walking slowly to make sure the older didn't run into things in their path. Minho could feel little petals beneath his feet. He smiled at the thought of Taemin having a romantic surprise for him when he came home as if he knew that Minho needed to relax after his day.

He'd had a mountain of paperwork stacked on his desk at the beginning of the day, and could only take a five-minute break for a sip of coffee to be able to finish everything in time. He definitely needed this right now.

The couple had had their apartment for some time now, so Minho had memorized the layout. Even though he was blinded, he still recognized the pattern of twists and turns as the one to their bedroom. Minho unconsciously smirked at the thought of what he would find when they finally got there.

Minho held his free hand out and after a moment, he touched the door frame signaling they were in the room. Minho unexpectedly smelled something delicious the second they stepped inside.

"Mmm... What's that, Minnie?"

Minho heard Taemin giggle.

"You'll find out soon enough, hyung," Taemin whispered into Minho's ear, his breath making the older shiver. Taemin kissed the shell of Minho's ear, then let go of his hand in favor of pushing the older into a soft chair.

"Keep your eyes closed, please." Minho obeyed once again and felt Taemin untie the cloth and bring it off his head. Then he heard shuffling on the carpet, and the sound of Taemin plopping into another chair directly across from himself.

"Now you can open 'em."

Minho slowly lifted his eyelids to see a candle lit dinner set in the middle of their bedroom, right in front of the bed. They were sitting in nice arm chairs, at a tableclothed card table with a three-course dinner on silver platters. This was definitely a first for Taemin.

He usually wouldn't cook for anything, so the couple always ended up having instant ramen and rice, or going out to eat.

Just the thought of Taemin working this hard, just for him made his heart warm up, and his eyes prick with tears. Minho looked up, frog eyes widened in astonishment.

"What's all this?" Minho asked voice cracking from trying to keep the happy tears from flowing.

"Do you like it?" Taemin held up two thumbs sheepishly, silently provoking Minho to answer.

"Yes!! Absolutely!! Thank you so much, yeobo!!" Minho shot up from his seat and went over to Taemin's side to kneel down, snake his arms around the boy's waist, and lay his head on his lap. "You are the best, Taemin-ah, you know that?"

Taemin ran his hand through Minho's raven locks and giggled before answering.

"Thank you, hyung. I just wanted to give you a nice surprise for all your hard work at the office." Taemin chuckled and continued. "Now that I did do something nice, do you think we could eat it now?"

Minho whined, but soon let go and smiled. He stood and walked to his seat, stupid grin still present.

"Of course, jagiya."

They ate the wonderful dinner and laughed over stories of each other's days. They finished eating quickly, but just pushed the plates away and talked at the table for another two hours or so. Then Taemin started fidgeting in his seat. Minho noticed and looked at him with concern in his eyes.

"You okay, Tae?"

"Mhm. I'm good. My legs are falling asleep though." Taemin chuckled, and Minho shot up at once, went to his boyfriend's side, and scooped him up bridal style.

"M-minho? What'd you that for?"

"Well, you said your legs had fallen asleep, so I thought I could help you by making you not use your legs." After his cheesy speech, Minho smiled at Taemin brightly and lovingly, full of sincerity. Taemin blushed, snaking his arms around Minho's neck.

"Oh... Thank you, hyung, but I don't want you to be uncomfortable either," the younger said, nodding his head toward the bed before resting it in the crook of Minho's neck.

Minho understood and blew out the candle before turning and sitting on the edge of the bed, still holding onto Taemin. The boy in his arms sighed, his breath making the hair on Minho's neck stand on end once more, and closed his eyes.

"Are you tired, Taemin?"
"Mmm... A little..." Taemin relaxed into Minho's warmth, and his breathing began to even out a little more. Minho moved to the middle of the bed and laid back until his head hit the pillow. He then his side, still clutching Taemin close to his chest.

Taemin kissed Minho's neck, and soon moved up his jaw, and then even further to catch the older's lips in a sweet kiss that left them both breathless. Their eyes adjusted to the darkness, letting them see at least a little more than just each other's outline.

"I love you, Minho," Taemin said, staring into his boyfriend's big charisma filled eyes.

"I love you, Taemin," Minho answered looking back into his Minnie's beautiful innocent eyes.

Their lips meshed together perfectly once more before they both fell asleep in each other's embrace.

---

A/N: Shh! Their sleeping! *quietly* Thank you so much for reading!!

*bows* I really hope that everyone likes this cuteness that my head decided to put out >w<

Please comment and subscribe to tell me what you thought^^

(P.S. I am always looking for prompts, so feel free to drop me a line^^ (I can't tell you how long until I get to it, but I promise I always will ^w^))

*squeezes* Goodbye everybody! *waves*