Name

Rain Boy

  "Come let's eat".

 

       The man followed him to the table. Hoseok watched as the man held the spoon weird. "Are you a alien?"

 The man nodded, and looked at the spoon like he never saw one before. "So you understand Korean?" He nodded again. "Can you speak?"

He shook his head. Hoseok watched as the man scooped the food, and he dropped the soup back. "Hey look at me" Hoseok said.

The man looked up, "This is how you're suppose to do it" he said scooping the soup and opened his mouth. "Yum." 

He followed back, and they enjoyed the meal. "Say, if you're an alien, how come you don't have an antenna out of your head, or your skin is green?"

 But the man was too busy stuffing his face with the spoon. Hoseok continued asking yes or no questions about him.

" So you don't eat humans?"

 He shook his head. He pushed the bowl to Hoseok to reveal it was empty.

"Do you want second?"

 He shook his head. He got up and went to the sofa.

"What a weird guy."

  Hoseok washed the dishes, he watched as the man slowly went to each picture of his family. He wiped his hands and went where the man was at.

" So let's think of a name for you."

  They sat down on the couch and thought of names. "Maybe, Daejoon" he shook his head. 

"Sayeon".

"Junyoung".

After threwing names together they found the one.

 "Your name now will be Taehyung" Hoseok said proudly.

   Taehyun smiled showing his rectangular smile. Soon, the thunder roared making Hoseok jump alittle. "Oh aigoo, that made my heart... whoo" he said placing hand on his chest. Taehyung silently laughed.

   It was getting dark, Hoseok gave him some clothes to sleep in. " Um, just asking. Do you know how to wash yourself?"

Taehyung nobbed his head and walked into the bathroom, as he put a blanket and pillow on the sofa a loud bang came from the bathroom. He hurried and knocked on the door, "Is everything okay?"

 But he forgot Taehyung can't speak, he then heard another bang. Worried he got the keys and opened the door, to see spilled shampoo and a boy trying to clean it up.  Hoseok covered his eyes but saw a strange marking on his back. He wanted to asked but, he went to the boy. "Sit down, I'll wash you".

  Taehyung sat down on the chair while hoseok scopped up the soap on the floor, and washed his hair. Next he put on the italian towel and started rubbing his back then his arms. "You can do the rest." He gave the towel to the man and walked out. Once he got out he ran outside in the rain, and yelled his lungs out. The rain hitting the pavement and he stood still " Is this a dream?"

  He walked back soaking wet, Taehyung was on the couch with a towel around his head. "I'm going to take a shower."

 

 5 minutes...

 

   Hoseok dried his hair and return to the livingroom and sat on the floor. "So Taehyung, why did you come to Earth?"

  Taehyung stared at him, and had his hand out. "What?"

 He shaked his hand like he want to see Hoseok's hand. Carefully, Hoseok gave him his hand Taehyung faced his palm and carefully draw a letter.

"F U N -fun?"

 He nodded his head. 

" Well, you came to the wrong place, you should go and teleport to Seoul than this boring old town." Hoseok joked.

" N O."

Hoseok brushed his hand away and looked at his backpack. 'Wait here."

  He walked to his backpack and pulled out a pen and paper.

"Here, it's better than writing on my hand." He took off the cap and gave it to Taehyung.

"So, you didn't come here for a mission?"

"N O".

"Okay? So you can't speak Korean. Does your alien race talk?"

' Yes, but sometimes we just use ourhands to express.'

Hoseok was amazed. " Should I teach you how to speak Korean, then?"

' I don't mind.'

"Okay it's settled then. Starting tomorrow when I come back home I'll teach you everything."

 Taehyung nodded and threw away the paper. Hoseok yanwed and looked at the time it was only 9:18 PM.

" Well I'm tired, I'll be in my room" he pointed at the room on the right, " Knock on the door if you need something, okay".

Taehyun held out an okay sign. Hoseok walked in his room and laid on his bed, he closed his eyes and opened them to see Taehyung staring at him. Hoseok sat up hitting both their head. Hosoek fell back his hands on his forehead, while Taehyung did nothing. "That hurts."

     "Didn't that hurt" he asked. Taehyung shook his head, can he not feel pain.

Hoseok rubbed his head, he went to the bathroom's mirror and saw a big red mark on his forehead. "Is your head made up iron or something?"

Taehyung chuckled again, Hoseok put some oniment on his head and went back to his head. "Look here you knock on the door first, not barged in. Then I'll let you in , okay".

Taehyung gave out a okay sign. Hoseok went back to his room and went to sleep.

 

Next Day...

 

   The birds were chirping happily outside, making him wake up. He walked passed the bathroom and went straight to cooking breakfast. He yawned as he opened the fridge door. He closed and saw a strange man, "Holy Sh-, don't do that" he said. Taehyung, rubbed his stomach Hoseok got the message that he was hungry, he got few vegtables and beef. "I'm making soup, you just watch t.v".

  Taehyung followed the order. Hoseok carefully cut the onions to nice dice pieces, then the celery into perfect bite-size same for the carrots, and cut the beef in small chucks. He looked at the time, and quickly went back to his room. He changed quickly in his uniform, went back and continued cooking.

  Once they ate, Hoseok tied his shoes and looked at Taehyung.

"Look if you are hungry, right there is the soup. I'll be going to school, so don't destroy the house."

 taehyun nodded and waved goodbye to Hoseok as he opened the door.


Chanpter two has been released,

Thanks For Reading!!

Hope You Enjoyed^^

-Bias(^_^)