The Floating Boy

Rain Boy

His body was still, he saw as the beaming light poured out.

 The rain was loud, his eyes widened as he saw the strange object lowering a body.

 

6 Hours Ago...

 

 "Yo, check it. My name is Namjoon, I steal your girl's heart in no time. Your rap has no rhyme. Your style might be fly, but yet I can dial your girlfriend's number. (Not Good at rapping T_T)."

    Hoseok clapped and laughed along with his friends. "Sick rap" he said extending his hand for a bro hug.

 It was morning, everyone was in the classroom waiting for class to start. He was with his friends, who was his friends since middleschool.

 "Yah, grandma made me pick pepper yesterday. My back is hunched because of her, who even told her to grow a large garden!" complained Yoongi.

 Everyone laughed, while Yoongi had a serious face."No really, you guys should do it." 

  The school bell ringed and the teacher came in "Settle down, go back to your seats. Class starts now"

  Hoseok got off on the desk and walked to front row next to the window (Just like those anime, where the main character sits in the back row next to the window). Class was boring, he kept looking at the rain drops coming down the window pane. "Hoseok, please read the last paragraph."

 "Yes sir," he said standing up and opened his mouth " As the sun rose, the light peered out on the man face. Was she really gone or is it just a nightmare he could never face? With the ice reflecting him, he fell down. Memories pass through his eyes, yes she was gone and will be." He finished the literature, and sat down. 

"Now since we are done with this novel, you will answer these answers on the board" the teacher said writing in chalk.

 

2 Hour Passed...

 

    It was lunchtime, Hoseok begged his friend's Seokjin for some of his delicious food. "Please, I will give you five dollar for four egg rolls."

" First show me the money. Then maybe".

Hoseok pulled up exactly five bucks and slammed it on the desk. "Haha, now give me those egg." he laughed showing his bright smile.  Everyone happily ate their food. 

"Hoseok can you dance for us" asked some girls. 

He got up "what song do you guys want?"

"Touch my body" they said and laughed as Hoseok started dancing. He started with moving his body then the final blow which was the shaking his . Everyone was laughing. The bell ringed and everything went back to the boring lessons.

 

After School...

 

  The bell ringed, and the teacher announced the cleaning people. "Hoseok and Yoongi".

 Everyone said goodbye, and the two sweeped. When a ringed came from someone phone, they both looked at  their phone. "It's mine" Yoongi said.

 Hoseok continued sweeping while Yoongi talked on the phone. He stopped and looked at the pouring rain, the grey sky was crying. Yoongi interupted his thoughts.

"Yah, can you do this. I have to go to somewhere important."

"What no!"

"Please it's a emergency. Please I'll own you a big one" He begged holding his two hands.

Hoseok thought of it for a while "Fine." He groaned.

"Thanks" Yoongi said and got his belongings and sprrinted like he was running a marathon.

Now he was alone, he quietly continued sweeping the floor. Once he tought everything was all set.

 A strange light caught his eyes, he looked at the window again. There stood a blue beamed light, he stared at it. Then it zoomed off, something was telling his mind to go find out what it was. "What the heck?"

 He quickly gathered his items and ran following the light. The cold rain hit his face as he ran, it felt like the beam of light was calling him. He entered a empty grassy field, everything was quiet, only the rain hitting the ground was to hear. Hoseok huffed as he saw the beam of light was a strange object. "What the heck is that?" He kept asking.

 The object opened the beam of light to reveal a body. Hoseok rubbed his eyes, making sure this wasn't a dream. But it still there, a floating body. He felt his legs given up, he knelt on the ground as the body slowly drop to the grass. "This isn't real." He pinched his arms but still he didn't wake up. This wasn't a dream!

  As the body laid on the grass the object zoomed off. Leaving the shocked boy still on the ground, his mouth wide open. He got up and slowly approached the body. Step by step, he saw the lifeless body of a man. He stepped on a stick triggering the lifeless body to wake up. As the body, slowly got up, he fell backward. Hoseok saw as the man stood up and looked at him. 

It semmed the man didn't see him. He quietly tried to escape, but a twig snapped, he got found out. The man walked to Hoseok, the man crouched down to meet the boy face-to face. His eyes were shaking, Hoseok reached out to find an object only to pull out the twig he stepped on. He pointed the twig but the man grabbed it and throw it.  

"What, you" he pointed at him, "That come any closer".

  The man stopped and obeyed Hoseok. Just then, the man fainted and fell on the ground hard. He got up and he walked closer to the man. "Hey are you alright?"

 He didn't move, Hoseok couldn't leave him by himself in the cold rain, he carried the man. He beared the weight and walked to his home, he dropped the man on the ground to take off his shoes. Luckily, he lived alone in the house, for if his parents were to see he would have to explain everything. He dragged the  man to the livingroom, once everything was fine with the boy, he went and grabbed towels and dried the floor. Hoseok looked at the boy and heard a stomach growling, but it wasn't him. The man was hungry.

   Now Hoseok had to cook, he shuffled to the kitchen. He opened the fridge he only had vegatables, "Vegatables soup then" he sighed and chopped the vegatables.

 As the soup was boiling, Hoseok looked at the man sleeping. He poked his cheek the body twitched then his eyes opened.

"Omo" he said shocked.

   The man looked around the room. Just then the water overboiled leaving the lid falling on the ground, he quickly got up and ran to the pot. As lowered the flame, the man sat up, and still looked around.

   "Come, let's eat" Hoseok said pouring in the hot soup in a bowl.