A Kiss

Short Stories Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sungmin looked with concern at his roommate who was preparing his suitcase between a sneeze and a tug of nose. Every time he passed at him a handkerchief to be able to blow his nose, but never seemed to be enough.

 

"Kyu did you get something?"

 

"... It still doesn’t effect cough cough"

 

"Can you leave in two days with me and Hyukjae? I'm worried Kyu ... "

 

"I can’t Min, tomorrow I’ve to go to the school of my father... coffcoff ...not worry. Just when i arriving in China I take again the  medicine and i’ll go to bed early "

 

He finished preparing the suitcase, he put on his coat and hat, then he took the suitcase and headed for the exit of the room. He had lowered the handle when Sungmin called him and turned to see what his roommate wanted.

 

Sungmin approached him with a scarf. He put it around his neck covering it well from above the nose. It was a wool black scarf, very long and hot.

 

He smiled and he walked over to face down slightly the scarf and gave him a tender kiss.

 

"You should not do it, now you get sick too"

 

"I don’t care about your germs Kyu ... good travel"

 

"I'll see you in two days Min .."

 

And he left the room to get to the rest of the group and the manager who commanded the boy to move because they were late.

 

A/N: Happy White Days My lovely Friends! <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter