" The Night Out " - 2Hyun

" The Night Out " - 2Hyun

' Well i never thought i woud have you in my arms now after so long... '

"The Night Out" - 2Hyun.

After a long day out practising with his fellow memberrs, hyunseung drop dead on the bed once he
reached the dorm without even showering. Suddenly, his phone rang, " Every day i shock (shock)... ". It was HyunAh that called him in the middle of the night at three in the morning. " YAH IT'S THREE IN THE MORNING NOW WHY ARE YOU STILL CALLING ME ". Hyunseung screamed right into the phone once he picked up the call. But there was no reply from the other side of the phone. He felt weird about the silence on the phone when she didn't speak out. Guiltiness filled his heart immediately for screaming at her when he heard sobbing sounds from the other side of the phone. " Hey i'm sorry... are you crying now? I'm sorry.. mianhae. " His heart break slightly a little but there was nothing he could do about it. Finally hyunah started talking " No no oppa, i am just scared and nervous for tomorrow's troublemaker stage and i wanted to ask if you could
come down to the practice room to practise one last time with me. But i guess you're really tired now.. so it's ok. I'm.. sorry for.. disturbing your sleep.. sorry. " Hyunseung immediately jumped up from his bed when he heard that as hyunah wasn't a girl that would be afraid or nervous for performance and always had confidence in herself that she will do well.. but why this time..? So he immediately agreed to meet her in the practise room at their company in fifteen minutes time as their dorm was not far away from there. He rushed down immediately, feeling really worried about the girl that was alone by herself in the company.

Once he reached, he rushed in with the speed of light without even parking his bike properly and with his helmet on. He pushed open the door and saw her sitting next to the radio. His loud pantings and breaths made her notice him. He walked in slowly as hyunah begin to get up slowly from the floor with her eyes swollen from crying and nose as red a clown. She passed him a bottle of water to cool him down before they start with their practise. They haven't spoke a word since hyunseung came in, making hyunseung even more worried. Suddenly, he cannot control himself and started the conversation. " Why are you crying? Is it because i screamed at you on the phone? If it's because of that i apologised. Please don't take it to heart. It will make..  me feel guilty. " He stuttered at his last few words as he almost said out the wrong word. 'Make my heartbreak.' was what he almost said. " Oppa, it's okay i'm fine now! We need to get started on our practice if not there would be no time for you rest. Come on!! ^^ " Smiling sweetly while she turns away to go get the radio started. " This is it.... " Hyunseung thought. That was the smile that captured hyunseung before he debuted and that he seems to be in the same situation now. He put the half-drank bottle of water that hyunah gave him on the floor and started the practise with her.

" Ah.! " HyunAh slightly screamed a bit when she tripped over the bottle of water that was on the floor and luckily hyunseung managed to catch her on time before she fell flat on the floor. Hyunah's upper  body was left hanging in the air with the support of hyunseung's arm that was around her waist, grabbing her tight enough to hold and support her without hurting her. Their eyes met and memories of their pre-debut practices flashed through the both of their minds. Slowly, hyunseung's arm pushed hyunah's body closer to his. This time he had his another hand on hyunah's head, caressing her hair and smelling it. Their nose's tip were brushing against each other, almost making hyunseung unable to control whatever he was doing. He started his lips near her ear, forehead, nose then finally, her lips. The lips which he has been longing for ever since the first day he saw her. Slowing the kiss begin but hyunah back away for a bit, gasping for some breath. Then hyunseung pulled her back again, this time, kissing her even harder. It wasn't long when he started to move his lips to her neck, smelling her sprayed perfume that lasted from the morning till now. Then he went back to her lips again, this time his hands caressing her perfect s-lined body. " How am i supposed to stop this feeling when you're so irresistable like this " hyunseung whispered into her ear softly, with his warm breath slowing warming up her ear. He place her body so close towards but was only able to let go only that little bit when she asked him to release her for a bit to have some breath. But he didn't want to let her go. Time flies and it's already 5 in the morning. Hyunseung finally released his arms from her body and waist. " I love you.. see you later :')" Hyunseung whispered again making hyunah feel all the warm she had just now.
He made his way out of the door, " I love you too :') " hyunah's words sent him off with a smile on his face.