Cyan

Paper Stars

Cyan

 

It's not so much the heat inside his body that leaves him breathless as it is Jaebum's hands on his hipbones, pushing down firmly to sit him back on his . The sensation punches what little air Mark has in his lungs out, his palms falling to Jaebum's chest as he gasps, eyes tightly shut. 

Mark is shivering but his body is hot, a droplet of sweat trickling down his temple and his cheek and the slope of his neck. It gets to the bump of his Adam's apple before Jaebum laps it up, grabbing the nape of his neck and away the salt. His other hand reaches around them, collecting the duvet they had thrown away in their haste and draping it across Mark's back. The soft cotton is cool against his heated flesh. 

It feels really really nice. 

He moves in the dark, writhes gently above the solid body below. Skin on skin. Heat against heat. The air conditioner is on high and he can feel goosebumps scattered on Jaebum's exposed arms, above the bend of his elbow and the weight on his forearms. Mark stills against his thighs, grabbing the edges of the duvet and bringing them around Jaebum, who smiles as Mark tucks them around his shoulder, a moan escaping his lips when Mark resumes the slow grind. 

"Keep going," Jaebum whispers in the dark, voice strained as he rubs circles at the small of Mark's back, nails catching against skin and Mark's own breath hitches when he feels Jaebum's other hand trail down his front, thumb pressing against the dip of his navel before his fingers wrap loosely against his heated . Mark stops again, scrambling to grab Jaebum's shoulders as his mind reels from the way Jaebum pumps up.

"I—"

Jaebum tightens his grip around him, index finger pressing firmly against the slit and there are stars behind Mark's closed eyes, a bursting kaleidoscope that robs him of his breath.

"I said keep going, Mark."

So he lifts his trembling hips and he does.

 

 

 

 

__________________________________________________

Notes: T his is the most graphic thing I have ever written. 

Give me a moment, I gotta collect my own jaw from the floor.

O///////////O