Orange

Paper Stars

Orange

"What's up with you and moms?"  

Jaebum throws Mark a quick glance as he enters his room before turning back towards his computer, typing away. "What about moms?"

"You and moms," Mark repeats, emphasizing the first word as he moves to sits at the edge of Jaebum's bed. Jaebum moves his leg to give him more space, arching a brow at the way Mark keeps scrolling through his phone, as if searching for something.

"Is this about Bambam's mom again?" Jaebum asks him. At this point even the fans are aware that he has a special little biased-shaped place in Mrs. Bhuwakul's heart. Not like she does much to hide it nowadays anyway, much to Bambam's embarrassment. And anything that embarrasses Bambam is a plus is Jaebum's book. Having a solo picture of the himself on the wall of the Bhuwakul's family home included. 

"Uh, you forgot Jackson's mom," Mark reminds him, and Jaebum let's out a snort. 

"She adores everyone, no idea where you got that" Jaebum says, peering at Mark's phone. He seems to be looking for something in a group-chat. "Plus, you are Yugyeomie's mom's favorite."

Mark looks up from his phone to give him an incredulous look. "Is this a competition? 'Cause then I'm just gonna remind you about Jinyoungie's mom calling you our Jaebongie of all things."

"She's known me since my mullet days, what did you expect," Jaebum retaliates but Mark ignores him, going back to looking through his phone. It only takes him a couple more seconds to find what he is looking for and when he does he grins, turning to Jaebum and smiling at him like a Cheshire cat.

"You sure you wanna argue about this mom thing?" Mark says, shoving his phone into Jaebum's hands. A message stares back at him, and although it's in English and Jaebum isn't fluent, he is proficient enough to read it and understand what it means.

                              Tams
                              I just heard mom tell dad that if you were a girl she'd marry you off to JB in a heartbeat. 
                              Wait till your ex-girlfriends hear about this (>‿◠)✌

Jaebum blushes at the message, sputtering at he tries to form a comeback. 

Mark just laughs in his face. 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------

You guys, it's super adorable that moms have a soft spot for Jaebum.