Trouble...Trouble...Trouble...

Lies...Love...Lost...

 

Breaking News]
Choi Minho of SHINee is dating a Taiwanese Heiress!!!
Choi Minho and an un named girl only known to be a rich Taiwanese heiress were caught dating at the Seoul Concert Hall. Reports say that the couple was seen holding hands and having pleasant tour of the concert hall. Minho's girlfriend, Yuri of Girls Generation has yet to respond to reports...
 
"What the hell is this?" SHINee's manager shouted as he threw the paper into Minho's face.
 
"It's all rubbish! The situation wasn't like that!" Minho protested. 
 
"It better be! I'll have a hard time explaining to CEO Lee if you get labelled as a playboy! We have worked so hard to cement your uhmnchina(mother's friend's son which means like a model son) image and I don't want this stupid report to crush that you understand!" the manager said and he left the practice room.
 
"Phew" Minho sighed and slumped himself back down on the sofa.
 
"Yah, so who's that heiress Manager-hyung was talking about?" Jonghyun asked as he slumped himself beside Minho. 
"Ya Minho-hyung, who's that? She's pretty though?" Taemin added innocently.
 
Shoving them aside Onew, the great Dubu leader said, "Guys, give Minho a break. He will tell us when he feels like it all right."
 
"Thanks hyung," Minho nodded and they started their dance practice in silence.
 
[Minho's POV]
Thanks guys, hiaz...I wonder how am I going to explain to Yuri. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
On the other side...
 
"Mum, what's going on, why am I on the front page of Korean Times and all the other magazines in Korea?" Selina asked as she threw one of them in front of her parents.
 
Astonished at her daughter's sudden entrance, Mrs Ren chided,"Selina, how can you just stomp in here, don't you know how rude you are?"
 
Realising the situation in front of her, Selina immediately 
apologized. "Erm, I'm so sorry Mr and Mrs Choi, I didn't know you were here. I was just surprised that what happened last evening was such a big deal to the media."
 
Taking her hand in hers, Mrs Choi responded,"It's no big deal Estella(Mrs Ren's name), our Selina dearest doesn't know how big a deal our Minho is." Looking at Selina lovely, she continued,"I'm very sorry if our Minho has caused you any in conveniences."
 
Selina smiled lightly and shook her head. Mrs Choi then continued to tell her about her son's background and that was when she understood the big commotion that was happening.
 
"Maybe this could be used to our advantage." Mrs Choi said, looking at Mrs Ren. Mrs Ren smiled, as if knowing what Mrs Choi meant by that sentence.
 
Selina was quiet throughout the session but her mind wasn't. She knew that the adults were planning something and she had to find out what before it was too late...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Slap*
 
Minho held his face in shock. It was his girlfriend of two years that he had to face now and she was not in a very good mood.
 
"Yah! Noona, what was that for?" Minho raised his voice a little as he shot her his flaming charisma glares.
 
"What was that for? You even care to ask me that? Then what's this?" Yuri shouted as she threw a magazine in front of him.
 
"Yuri-noona, I can explain," Minho tried but was cut off by her. "Explain? How can you try to explain when all the evidence is right here? You're just like all the other rich young masters! I thought you were different Choi Minho!"
 
"I am!" he protested. "That girl is just a family friend, I was just showing her around that's all. My family was there too!"
 
"Then why were you holding her hand?" Yuri asked not backing down one bit.
 
"We were trying to run from the reporters, can't you see?" Minho defended.
 
Taking a clear look at the image once again, Yuri realised that what her boyfriend was saying was the truth and started to calm down.
 
Hugging her from behind, Minho cooed,"Darling, you know I would never do anything to harm you,"
 
Struggling to break free, Yuri retorted,"Yah, just because you can explain doesn't mean I forgive you. You should have told me about her then I wouldn't go around getting all mad!"
 
"Ok, I promise I'll tell you everything from now on," Minho replied as he lovely kissed her hair. Nodding, a smile finally spread on Yuri's face. 
 
"Minho-yah, I'm hungry," She said, making a cute face. Pulling her into his embrace, he chuckled,"Aigoo, so cute! Ok, let's go grab something to eat then pabo!"
 
Yuri broke free and whacked him for calling her "pabo". Putting on a cute "angry" face, he quickly gave chase and started tickling her as he caught hold of her.
 
The happy couple was once again teasing each other and breaking into their usual childish bickering which left others only watching in envy but how long would their happy days last?
 
[Minho's POV]
Thank goodness she forgave me! I hope we stay like this forever, but can we?
 
[Yuri's POV]
Thanks for caring to explain to me. I love you Minho-yah and I hope we stay like this forever!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
On the other hand...
 
"Ms Ren, I think your parents and Mr and Mrs Choi are planning to announce your engagement to young master Choi tomorrow night!" her dad's secretary informed her through the phone.
 
"Aish! I knew something like that was going to happen. Where will they announce it?" Selina asked, tone full of worry.
 
"At the Hilton Seoul during a press conference," the secretary continued.
 
"WHAT!!!! A press conference? Why? Shouldn't it be a private thing?" Selina pressed on in her questioning.
 
"It seems like they want to give an answer to the media regarding the scandal that you Ms Ren and Mr Choi were involved in," she said.
 
"They what? Oh my gosh this is terrible! Anything else?" Selina asked.
 
"Erm...yes..." she stammered.
 
"Come clean with me Stella or else..." Selina hissed into the phone.
 
"Yes Ms Ren. I overhead Mrs Choi saying that they plan to trick young master Choi into bringing his girlfriend along and then humiliate her in front of the media" the secretary said in a meek voice.
 
"WHAT!!! This is so not happening! Are they insane? Ok, Stella, don't tell anyone that you told me, if not you can forget about keeping your job. Understand!" Selina ordered.
 
"Yes Ms Ren," she answered.
 
"Get me Choi Minho's number asap!" Selina said.
 
"Already got it and I just sent it to your blackberry," the secretary said,"I knew that it may come in handy."
 
"Good job Stella, you can await a pay raise," Selina praised her and with that she ended her call.
 
*buzz*
1 msg in your inbox. 
Contact card: Choi Minho number:xxxxxxx
 
"I better stop this" she thought and she quickly punched in the number...
 
"Argh, Choi Minho, why arn't you answering?" 
 
She tried for over an hour but no one picked it up. Truth be told, Choi Minho's phone was confiscated by his Manager because of the scandal. Maybe this was meant to be after all? We shall see...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey readers, thanks for the comments =) Please do keep commenting so that I'll know if there is anything you want me to add into the story.
 
Lots of love
Diva